• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Epic Buffoonery - Leader of the Libturdz

If you want a president that makes you feel warm and fuzzy the go with Biden. If you want a president that runs the country to the best economy seen since the 50s then trump is your guy. You don't have to have dinner with either of these guys so I really don't know why people voted for Biden other than insecurities they think will be fixed by this everything that hurts your feelings will be cancelled culture that the left has promoted. Being the victim is now the "in" thing. Doesn't matter what kind of person you are or how many felonies you have as long as your the "victim" you will be celebrated

Wow, this is almost as idiotic as the stupid shit HFQunt3 posts.
You do realize Trump plays victim better than anyone on the planet, right? gtfoh

Ok so how have you been marginalized by society. There is definitely something you can't own if your talking like this. What does society owe you that's going to make you feel better about yourself. I'll give you a clue- it can't, you have to actually make your own life better all by yourself. I know that's shocking to you and really scary. You can do it!..........your welcome 👍

So what has the left been doing since Hillary lost? I really can't even believe you are making this argument, really? Holy shit the left just won the presidency and STILL they can't get off of trump, still. It's insanity actually. You need to get off the CNN bro, it's rotting your brain. Before you go off on a rant about me and fox news, I actually don't watch either. I do something that's really rare these days, it's called thinking for yourself, try it sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the credit bro, Im very confident in my viewpoints as are you it seems. If you read through my posts you may not agree but I think you would see I'm not a nut job. But hey I'm sure there are those that might say I am, who knows. I go by to each their own generally, i also call it like to see it though and that can ruffle feathers at times. I happen to believe the current trajectory of this country is heading in a very bad direction. That's been happening for some time now. I don't blame Biden for that, he's just the face they decided to attach to it. He went with the narrative and is able to be manipulated the way this agenda needs. Gender, and race politics is a dangerous game. This particular agenda is rife with false narrative and twisted truth. Anyone with one good eye can see that. For me it's not a trump thing but it is a thing, it's dangerous, it's never worked before and it won't work this time. It certainly will set us back big time though . If it doesn't tear us apart before that.

No worries bro, it's the pit man. This is where we speak our minds, it gets pretty rough in here at times but everyone gets a voice. Stick around there are some really good people here you just need to look for them.

Yeah.. Because the old fat man did it Soooo much better

You cant compare 'em. Trump did more good in 4 years than this turd did in 50 in Govt.
Kuntz like you (and Lurker on Getbig) come to Joes rescue in every single thread, comical shit. LOL

talk about deranged and delusional... The Joe B fan-boys sticking up for their libturd hero!! :goldenahower:

I'm not sticking up for him one fucking bit.
The lack of border protection is inexcusable.
The president's number one job is protecting the citizens of America.
Whats the actual vetting process these people will go thru anyway??
The courts are backed up.. surely some don't meet the criteria but are getting thru regardless.

What about US?
The people born here.. The people that migrated legally?
Doesnt anybody give a shit about fucking US???
Its not right.
One good thing tho.. At least cnn and msnbc are covering it.
IT'S THAT bad.

I'm not sticking up for him one fucking bit.
The lack of border protection is inexcusable.
The president's number one job is protecting the citizens of America.
Whats the actual vetting process these people will go thru anyway??
The courts are backed up.. surely some don't meet the criteria but are getting thru regardless.

What about US?
The people born here.. The people that migrated legally?
Doesnt anybody give a shit about fucking US???
Its not right.
One good thing tho.. At least cnn and msnbc are covering it.
IT'S THAT bad.

Loves me some Pink. Keep preaching.

Yeah.. Because the old fat man did it Soooo much better
https://youtu.be/2tszIXno2Q8

Umm kilsong you cant compare someone carefully stepping to someone falling not 1 or 2xs but 3xs!!! Haha ...now think about his so called fall he blamed on dog hmmm yeah rite lol.....honestly if that was Trump who fell 3xs they would of had a hearing to remove him :roflmao:....please dont be a hypocrite or brainwashed fool........Biden is senile and now its affecting his motor/ coordination skills!!!

I dont foresee people waking up to the retarded mess they made, I predict more

Lolz lots more to come because he has to finish being a puppet and doing what he promised...he is a puppet in this scheme!

Back