• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster labs- issue

7aff093806dee65b7cce52f91eb72468.jpg

Monster labs has always been a non issue for me. But I have been missing 3OT lately..... and oldschool

DISREGARD

I’ve just been a grumpy mother fucker lately, and clearly have the patience of a 12 year old..
Every thing is cool..my bad.
I’ve just gone through hell recovering from a compression fracture in my vertebrae and anxious to put the injury behind me.

DISREGARD

I’ve just been a grumpy mother fucker lately, and clearly have the patience of a 12 year old..
Every thing is cool..my bad.
I’ve just gone through hell recovering from a compression fracture in my vertebrae and anxious to put the injury behind me.

hey man. Shit happen. Us Buffalo boys gotta stick together tho. The way I see it, if you’ve been a bills fan all your life (such as me)..... then accepting defeat and having patience is what we’ve been conditioned to do. Lol

just keep hanging in there bud

Hell yea man! I’ve been a bills fan since I could recognize what a football was..
We going to run shit this year!

Back