• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why Do I Love Planet Fitness?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Christian Duque The ages old debate rages on, is Planet Fitness really a gym? I’m sure to those who train in dungeon gyms, with guys who still wear fanny packs, it may not be. You won’t find guys deadlifting, cleaning and pressing, or doing leg presses with people sitting on the sleds, there. It’s

Read More...

I go to Planet Fitness occasionally, just for my cardio fix. Not all of them are bad, and the one I go to has a pretty decent setup actually.

Friend of mine is on the gold membership ima start going to have a workout partner somedays...the hot ass running around is a bonus them girls flirt

Friend of mine is on the gold membership ima start going to have a workout partner somedays...the hot ass running around is a bonus them girls flirt
Ohh yes they do...even the one I go to has crazy females lol.

- - - Updated - - -

for $10 a month...its a nice option to have
Yep PF is my backup gym :)

Went with my cousin and almost got kicked out for excessive sweating and having a gal of water. Never liked going to gyms for just cardio, I like to go outside and play.....but it got my cousins fat yeller butt in there for a bit, or when he was craving pizza

I got kicked out of planet fitness for jump roping .... I went with a guest pass with a buddy of mine.

the planet fitness Chics are easy tho.... the dudes are even easier I imagine !

maybe they aren’t all the same but the one in my area is for bent wrist whiny ass snowflakes that want to pretend they are making an impact on their health. Biden voters, I imagine. Real men work out in the woods wrestling bears ! 😘

IML Gear Cream!
I am thinking of joining PF for the convenience, there is one near work and one near home. I was never a real heavy lifter and now at my age I'm just trying to stay in some kind of beach shape. I put my buds in and mind my own business and check out the all ages of T&A...:coffee:

Hate all commercial gyms, to crowded and too many distractions. I never understood guys who go to the gym to look at women with no intention or circumstance to even talk to them, creating some type of personal purgatory for themselves. I will train in my garage from here on out or until another training facility geared towards athletes opens in my area before I shackle myself and have to deal with all the flesh, folly and foolishness of another fitness facility

I call it walk and tan lol !!

I am currently at planet and enjoying it over my normal gym. For the price especially. I’m sure at some point I’ll outgrow it with its current weight options but it’s great for me right now. I really enjoy their red light therapy as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am currently at planet and enjoying it over my normal gym. For the price especially. I’m sure at some point I’ll outgrow it with its current weight options but it’s great for me right now. I really enjoy their red light therapy as well

With that being said mine is pretty cool. They don’t use that link alarm. They don’t bitch about tank tops or gal of water. It’s a lot like my normal gym but I will say they have better eye candy too

I love them because of the fat chicks

I belong to a PF in addition to a real gym - have some friends that workout at PF so don't mind paying for the membership. Only ten bucks a month.

I love the "personal trainers" there. 160 pounds and can barely bench 135...

Wouldnt be caught dead in one of those phag "gyms"...

I belong to a PF in addition to a real gym - have some friends that workout at PF so don't mind paying for the membership. Only ten bucks a month.

I love the "personal trainers" there. 160 pounds and can barely bench 135...
There's also some fat ones too...they are slobs in many cases.

The last time I was at Plant Fitness, there were 2 obese women talking and working out together.

The convo went like this:

Fat Lady 1 - "Hey, we should go to Wendy's and get a salad after this"
Fat Lady 2 - "No, I can't cheat on my diet"
Fat Lady 3 - "Oh, Come on.. it's only 400 calories"
Fat Lady 4 - "Well, okay. How many calories are in a small fry?"

On this day, I learned that the peer pressure they talked about when you were in school was about fast food, not drugs.

On a serious note though.. there are people that struggle with eating, or drugs, or alcohol.. whatever your addiction may be. Surround yourself with people that won't try to stray you off the path your on.

Once the Bottomless dress code is effective, I will join
giphy.gif

Max

No Power Racks - check
No Deadlifting - check
No Chalk - check
Annoying fat gen-pop everywhere - check
Fatties eating pizza/tootsie rolls - check
No dumbbells past 75 - check
No strongman implements - check

Might be good for gen-pop people who "work out" not for those that "train"...

Yeah, real useful place :laughat:

I got my roots at Planet Fitness. It was the first gym I ever joined. They weren't bad 10-15 years ago. Then they started slowly removing all the free weights and I had to eventually leave because they took all the useful weights and equipment out so I couldn't really progress.

Honestly fuck PF. Before I left I was spotting my buddy one day on bench and he was attempting his first lift over 200 lbs. Naturally I was (mildly) yelling to motivate him as he struggled to get the bar up. Nothing belligerent or disruptive at all....and they sounded the goddamn lunk alarm on me. That thing was so loud and obnoxious I'm surprised my buddy didn't drop the bar on his neck from being startled. I calmly walked over to the desk and told the guy don't ever do that again when someone is struggling with a bar over their head, and that that stupid alarm is way more disruptive than any noise I was making.

Then another time on Christmas day I felt like working out and PF was the only place open that day so I figured I'd just pay for a day pass and get a pump on after a long day of traveling around seeing family. Well I walk in an the dude behind the desk notices how big I am and says "You know this isn't a gym right?" I said "Yea I've seen the commercials, but it's the closest thing to a gym that's open today." After some "consideration" he said "Fine just make sure you don't make anyone feel uncomfortable." I said "You mean like how you're making me feel right now? No worries I won't."

Then I proceeded to smash the weights while grunting loudly and flaunting my huge testosterone induced boner around.

Lmao.... I always flash by boner at planet fitness as I walk passed it. The look on them fatties faces.... you’d think they’d never seen a cock before...

well...... ohhhh

It's a bussiness, there are a handful of people that "train" and a shit ton that "work out" planet fitness is doing national commericials and dungeon gyms are closing left and right, especially during the plandemic, not my opinion, just the facts...:coffee:

It's a bussiness, there are a handful of people that "train" and a shit ton that "work out" planet fitness is doing national commericials and dungeon gyms are closing left and right, especially during the plandemic, not my opinion, just the facts...:coffee:
You're not wrong man. Back in the early days of their "Judgement free zone" campaign I actually met one of the higher-ups of PF, I think he was regional CFO or something in the financial branch. Anyways he happened to be visiting my college gym for some reason and he was in there shooting the shit with the athletic director, maybe they were buddies idk. They were chatting pretty close to the machine I was using so I was sort of eavesdropping. He was saying how well PF is doing and that they're financially better than ever. I managed to slide my way into the conversation and introduced myself. I had some original Jack3d in my system so I was feeling that meth-like confidence :cool:.

I told him I recently left PF due to their new policies and I know of many others who left. I said I'd imagine a lot of their more serious members probably went elsewhere too. Then that sly dog asked me, "Well did you cancel your membership?" I told him no not yet because honestly it's only $10 a month and it comes in handy occasionally when other gyms are closed or I'm traveling because I can usually find a PF anywhere I go. He said "See? You know how many members left but are still paying for their memberships?" Son of a bitch I thought, he's right. Then he told me their new "Judgement Free" business model brought in an insane amount of new members (fat, insecure people) who signed up, pay their monthly fees, and never show up. He said because of this their overhead for equipment maintenance and replacement is negligible, not to mention insurance premiums are super low because there is hardly any dangerous equipment or heavy weights for people to hurt themselves with, and most of the member don't train hard as it is and if anything they just come in for brisk walks on the treadmills.

So,

HUGE influx in paying members + HUGE decrease in actual attendance = negligible overhead costs (maintenance, insurance, etc.) = Substantially higher profit margins

Pretty brilliant if you ask me.

Last edited:
Back