• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another victim of GorillaFarm

IML Gear Cream!
I spoke to GP about a week ago. I’m trying to facilitate communication with Monte. From all appearances he’s tried to fill all orders. Some, it seems, fell between the cracks. We all know the risks involved with these things. I know it doesn’t help you, but 6 vials of test is nothing. Certainly not enough to label this source a scammer. Many, many sources in the past have burned lots of folks when they close up. I honestly don’t think this is the case with GP.

Thanks Tommy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you that guy?
Things are being worked on behind the scene that most don’t know about. I’ve done my part as a favor to Monte and to try to help the folks still waiting. Even though I have no stake in any of this.

Fanning the flames helps no one. The source is GONE. There’s a handful of loose ends, not a bunch of victims. FFS

Unfortunately I’m one of those loose ends. It’s obvious he’s trying to get everyone their stuff though.

I spoke to GP about a week ago. I’m trying to facilitate communication with Monte. From all appearances he’s tried to fill all orders. Some, it seems, fell between the cracks. We all know the risks involved with these things. I know it doesn’t help you, but 6 vials of test is nothing. Certainly not enough to label this source a scammer. Many, many sources in the past have burned lots of folks when they close up. I honestly don’t think this is the case with GP.
6 vials is 6 vials man dont just dismiss this dude getting fucked by them

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

What has happened in the past with problems like this..is that the rep or another member steps up and takes the hit.. I've seen it before and was offered to me before as well..

But it comes down to how the person that was shorted deals with it..All pissy,mad as hell,hot headed is not going to increase your odds of someone else picking up the slack..I can tell you this from experience..So,that being said,take a breath...try to work with the rep,respectfully..Mont has been here for a good minute,and he's a great guy..

Being a rep here looks all great from the outside,but all to often they have to clean up a mess not caused by them..and many times they have to dig into their own stash to make things right..Point being...put yourself in their shoes..take emotions out of the equation..and try to move forward..

It’s been done, but he hasn’t gotten back to me at all, but I assume he’s getting a plethora of other DMs for the same reason
I saw it.

I assumed everyone on the forum had seen my multiple posts about this and what I've been doing in regards to this. If not, my bad.

I think there are 2 guys who haven't received a pack. You and titan. The other guy got 4 packs of var instead of whatever he ordered.

So, everyone just stop with the scammer shit. Fuck ups happen. This is just a terrible time for them to happen.

I will wait until Saturday to see if gorilla answers me. If not, I have been contacted by a source who may help those 3 individuals.

If not, I'll fix the situation however I can personally.

Exactly what I thought...Mont will make things right even if it's at his expense..
So,there you have it...I wish he was the rep when my ship sank..but I did have a friend that was a rep once..They closed up shop and left WAY more than 2 behind..I won't tell you what he offered and I won't say what I did...but we stayed friends way after the Titanic sank..

I saw it.

I assumed everyone on the forum had seen my multiple posts about this and what I've been doing in regards to this. If not, my bad.

I think there are 2 guys who haven't received a pack. You and titan. The other guy got 4 packs of var instead of whatever he ordered.

So, everyone just stop with the scammer shit. Fuck ups happen. This is just a terrible time for them to happen.

I will wait until Saturday to see if gorilla answers me. If not, I have been contacted by a source who may help those 3 individuals.

If not, I'll fix the situation however I can personally.

Wow, that's top notch mate.

Get Shredded!
BIg fan and customer of GF. Recommendation on the next best thing?
Research brotha there are only a few I'd reccomend but I say do your research. It's not hard to see who are the most popular sources here..

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Back