• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Buki1718 PSL CLEN LOG.

buki1718

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to start off by saying Thanks again to PSL and vision for allowing me this opportunity sample/log free of charge. I'll make sure to be as detailed/active as possible. So I'm at the tail end of a bulk and if I can be honest put on a little more fat than I would've wanted to. Also have been off work for about 2 months from an injury, so mostly been eating and working out. Wanting to shed about 15lbs while dropping bf. Hoping with this last 4-6 weeks to do so and finally cruise for a while. Diet has and will be very clean. Obviously was in a surplus so cutting the calories back a bit.
Aiming for 50/30/20 P/C/F macros
Total daily calories 18-2000. I have been training twice a day but since going back to work from disability I've only been going in the evenings when I get off. I will resume my regular fasted cardio as usual tomorrow and keep it daily or atleast 5x a week and lifting after work 6x a week.

Day 1
Starting weight 203.5
20mcg day 1
20mcg day 2
40mcg day 3 weight 200lbs

So far I haven't noticed to much, but from what alot of others have said, not really looking for sides. Some things I do notice is Mainly just headaches and dry mouth no matter how much water I drink. This is my first time using clen so I will slowly keep ramping up the dosages as normal and well see how it goes!
35f596acfb9ae7733441f694098ec08a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Following.

Max

So I was feeling super fuckin sleepy fatigued amd run down today after work. Fuckin headaches kickin my ass too. Decided to drink a little coffee before I go lift assuming this is safe? Have any others consumed any amount of caffeine while on clen? If so how much? Dont normally drink to much about a cup is all I need since my tolerance is low

So I was feeling super fuckin sleepy fatigued amd run down today after work. Fuckin headaches kickin my ass too. Decided to drink a little coffee before I go lift assuming this is safe? Have any others consumed any amount of caffeine while on clen? If so how much? Dont normally drink to much about a cup is all I need since my tolerance is low

I would have a monster zero (140mg caffeine) every now and then while at work when i was taking my clen. I just woundnt take the clen before doing any cardio. Try and do cardio before taking your dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have a monster zero (140mg caffeine) every now and then while at work when i was taking my clen. I just woundnt take the clen before doing any cardio. Try and do cardio before taking your dose.

Yesterday felt really good with just a bit of coffee befote lifting. Was able to sleep good last night as well. Just finished my fasted cardio 40mcg rite after.
Day 4 morning weight 196
My weight fluctuates alot so I'll make sure and keep everyone posted. Thanks for tuning in

Just wanted to start off by saying Thanks again to PSL and vision for allowing me this opportunity sample/log free of charge. I'll make sure to be as detailed/active as possible. So I'm at the tail end of a bulk and if I can be honest put on a little more fat than I would've wanted to. Also have been off work for about 2 months from an injury, so mostly been eating and working out. Wanting to shed about 15lbs while dropping bf. Hoping with this last 4-6 weeks to do so and finally cruise for a while. Diet has and will be very clean. Obviously was in a surplus so cutting the calories back a bit.
Aiming for 50/30/20 P/C/F macros
Total daily calories 18-2000. I have been training twice a day but since going back to work from disability I've only been going in the evenings when I get off. I will resume my regular fasted cardio as usual tomorrow and keep it daily or atleast 5x a week and lifting after work 6x a week.

Day 1
Starting weight 203.5
20mcg day 1
20mcg day 2
40mcg day 3 weight 200lbs

So far I haven't noticed to much, but from what alot of others have said, not really looking for sides. Some things I do notice is Mainly just headaches and dry mouth no matter how much water I drink. This is my first time using clen so I will slowly keep ramping up the dosages as normal and well see how it goes!
35f596acfb9ae7733441f694098ec08a.jpg

Their Clen is one of the best I’ve tried. Your in good hands. I had got great results while back while using it.

Their Clen is one of the best I’ve tried. Your in good hands. I had got great results while back while using it.

Howd you run it? 2 weeks on 2 weeks off?

Howd you run it? 2 weeks on 2 weeks off?

I’ve ran it two ways. Most popular is the one you stated 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Another way I’ve done it has been 1 week on 1 week off. Me personally I like the two weeks on two weeks off better.

For dosage. I would adjust the dosage as I started to feel the effects decrease. Everybody responds differently to it. So you pretty much gotta go based on how you feel. For me personally I never go pass 80mcg. 40-80mcg is enough to get the job done for me.

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve ran it two ways. Most popular is the one you stated 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Another way I’ve done it has been 1 week on 1 week off. Me personally I like the two weeks on two weeks off better.

For dosage. I would adjust the dosage as I started to feel the effects decrease. Everybody responds differently to it. So you pretty much gotta go based on how you feel. For me personally I never go pass 80mcg. 40-80mcg is enough to get the job done for me.

Alright man thanks for sharing. I was planning on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off repeat. I've heard of some doing 3 weeks on 1 week off as well but we'll see when I get there.

There is so many different ways to run this compound, not only this but many other protocols as well. But for this one particular it really seems like the majority of people do better with two weeks on. In 2 weeks off.
There's so many different variations I've seen that were just a bit bizarre. I guess each to their own.

There is so many different ways to run this compound, not only this but many other protocols as well. But for this one particular it really seems like the majority of people do better with two weeks on. In 2 weeks off.
There's so many different variations I've seen that were just a bit bizarre. I guess each to their own.
Yea going to just do the 2on 2off and maybe run eca stack in between. So far strength is actually up, more aggression and just so focused since starting the clen wich is good. Day 5 today 60mcg. Still haven't noticed much negative sides, but with a little bit of coffee during my lifts I can workout forever. I'll keep you guys updated.

Yea going to just do the 2on 2off and maybe run eca stack in between. So far strength is actually up, more aggression and just so focused since starting the clen wich is good. Day 5 today 60mcg. Still haven't noticed much negative sides, but with a little bit of coffee during my lifts I can workout forever. I'll keep you guys updated.

See this is yet another unique approach, running something in between, that's another reason why I like the two weeks on in 2 weeks off because that in between intervals you can still do something..

I make a cup first thing in the morning, and it may contribute to the high pulse rate I've been getting on Clen, but I am a creature of habit and would be lost without my morning joe.

I'm thinking of topping out at 80 on my second two week run. 120 really gets me feeling jittery and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. 80 was the sweet spot and the energy boost felt really clean.

I make a cup first thing in the morning, and it may contribute to the high pulse rate I've been getting on Clen, but I am a creature of habit and would be lost without my morning joe.
I took a long 6 month break from caffeine. Started drinking coffee here n there only a few weeks before starting clen so a little bit goes a long way for me.

I'm thinking of topping out at 80 on my second two week run. 120 really gets me feeling jittery and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. 80 was the sweet spot and the energy boost felt really clean.

I ran 120 once years ago. I’ll just say this never again haha. 120 made me catch cramps in places I didn’t even think was possible. My hands especially.

80 is my sweet spot as well. Shakes are there but not too bad. I’m currently on my second week run of Clen. I’m at 80, and the results I’m getting is good. Sides are not too bad either for me.

Good luck on your run with it!

Day 8 at 80mcg
Still haven't noticed any negative sides. Shaking, rapid heart rate etc
Down to 186lbs this morning. Diet has been the same with little to no carbs on non lifting days(sunday). 1 hour Fasted cardio before work ed and Lifting after, eat, sleep and repeat.
Will be bumping up to 100mcg tomorrow. I will keep you guys updated.!

Get Shredded!
Day 12 120mcg
Morning weight 187
Still nothing negative to speak of as far as sides. Actually pretty sleepy through out the day been drinking coffee during my evening lifts. I am leaning out forsure wich is really nice. Diet and training has remained the same. Depending on how I feel after these next 2 days I may just do an extra week and take 2 weeks off. Still not sure yet. It's definitely making a difference in physique. Will update again soon.

Ketotifen 1-3mg before bed is always something people have, to respond better, longer , more effectively once they reach tolerance. Just a tip. A little becomes more effective than a lot.

Max

Ketotifen 1-3mg before bed is always something people have, to respond better, longer , more effectively once they reach tolerance. Just a tip. A little becomes more effective than a lot.

Max
I've heard about this before but have never really looked into it much at all. I would assume administered orally? Would say dropping the dose to 80mcg and using 1-2g of ketotifen be a better approach?

Max

I need to also look into this as I will be starting another two-week run of PSL clen this week coming up.

I've heard about this before but have never really looked into it much at all. I would assume administered orally? Would say dropping the dose to 80mcg and using 1-2g of ketotifen be a better approach?

Orally : it is usually in research form here. 1-3mg (some start w 1-2mg before bed) . Most use after they stop getting “the effect” from clen. It allows for longer use at high dosage or lowering (as u said) w much better effect. Most of the competitors that use often , cycle Clen :
2 weeks on , 2 off and such. Four individuals tell me they like 2 days on, 1 off, 2 days on, 2 off. That way they can use long term- basically 8 weeks or until they stop getting “the effect” , then they break. A lot are female so they only do 6-8 week cycles. No pct or anything like that.

Max

Orally : it is usually in research form here. 1-3mg (some start w 1-2mg before bed) . Most use after they stop getting “the effect” from clen. It allows for longer use at high dosage or lowering (as u said) w much better effect. Most of the competitors that use often , cycle Clen :
2 weeks on , 2 off and such. Four individuals tell me they like 2 days on, 1 off, 2 days on, 2 off. That way they can use long term- basically 8 weeks or until they stop getting “the effect” , then they break. A lot are female so they only do 6-8 week cycles. No pct or anything like that.

Max
Aweseome thanks brotha

I need to also look into this as I will be starting another two-week run of PSL clen this week coming up.

Take Anything on your 2 weeks off? Eca?

ECA during the two week off works great for me. Very inexpensive too.

Back