• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The idealogical subversion of America and how it happened ...

Yuri Besmenov breaks things down...America ignored him in the 1980’s, today we are living in the very state he foretold we would live in.

I recommend the 2nd video after the first video... I know a few may actually listen, if you do Id like to hear what you think

So anyway.... I finished the first video. It's probably one of the best roadmaps for what has happened up to this point. I usually have a hard time with longer videos...finding time, paying attention, etc. But this one is very much worth the watch. And I didn't find myself checking how much time was left on it. The pincer move we've all been placed in is dead on.

Now where is part 2? Or do we have to wait?

First vid is really good.

I watched the second one years ago so interesting to see them use all those old clips with current events.

Thanks

Great video. Took me 2 days in total to hear the whole thing...

"I find myself surrounded by people cheering on their own demise."

So anyway.... I finished the first video. It's probably one of the best roadmaps for what has happened up to this point. I usually have a hard time with longer videos...finding time, paying attention, etc. But this one is very much worth the watch. And I didn't find myself checking how much time was left on it. The pincer move we've all been placed in is dead on.

Now where is part 2? Or do we have to wait?

First vid is really good.

I watched the second one years ago so interesting to see them use all those old clips with current events.

Thanks

Great video. Took me 2 days in total to hear the whole thing...

"I find myself surrounded by people cheering on their own demise."

great feedback! Situational awareness is important in such deceiving times, its shocking how many people buy in to the MSM propaganda

IML Gear Cream!
They’ll never know✂️

I've watched the Yuri Besmenov video 3 times in the past. I've sent it to dozens of people for them to watch. Yuri Besmenov is someone who has actually engaged in the subversion and knows what the Hell he's talking about. It's crazy how even the terminology that was used 30 years ago is still relevant today. I've not seen the Jeremy Elliot video before but will definitely watch it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back