• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Witch trenbolone you love more?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trenbolone is the best of all not just because is the strongest but also more complete and mostly what he does no other steroid do by itself .
To have the same results of trenbolone you will need to use 3 or more compounds to get almost the same results . That´s why trenbolone is so famous . I can tell if we only have test and trenbolone we have all we need to be a great athlete.
But on market you find 3 different trenbolones and some mixes

Parabolan : the only human grade version of tren , is very powerful and have long half life that you can shoot 2x week only . is more rare and more expensive but worth it

Trenbolone Acetate: Is a veterinary version , and mg per ml is the most powerful since is the short ester and should be used at least EOD and better is every day. is the most used version because works quick and is very strong

Trenbolone E: Is veterinary to and is the longer version of all , great for longer cycles , bulking time , or people that use trenbolone long time .

Trenbolone MIX : Is normally a combination of Tren E + Acetate and Parabolan. is like sustanon on testosterones , i love this ones because you got all in one and more mg per ml .

Witch TRENBOLONE you love more? and why?

Attachments

• 162296105_756253785281176_721655833812331739_n.jpg
    162296105_756253785281176_721655833812331739_n.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 126
Easily suspension2x a day. Never cough and hits harder than all the other trens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parabolan was the best version I ever used. Nothing else came close.

FinaJect Pellets were good too.

Tren. Its definitely not a love relationship for me, but if I have to choose a tren that I will likely use again... right now thats easy, tren ACE is hands down by and far the most potent and yields insanely fast results, just add a small amount of prop and mast and let the daily transformation begin.

Love hate relationship here.

Attachments

• 2DC044F2-5495-4D5B-9686-8AEE6DFE9445.jpeg
    2DC044F2-5495-4D5B-9686-8AEE6DFE9445.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 113
What makes parabolan more desirable and what’s a good source for it?

I use tren a for the most part

IML Gear Cream!
I don't prefer any of them.. I hate them all. But, Tren Ace usually finds its way into my body one way or the other.

It’s ace for me kicks in fast and doesn’t take long to start to see results.

Im using Enanthate but id probably see better action ace haha

Para (hex). Just from my experience with the three. Ace definitely hits hardest and dramatic results fast. Sust/Tri tren would be a good transformative combo for an advanced user.

Max
#sweat#trensonmnia

Ace is the best/strongest imo, however it has the strongest sides FOR ME too. "E" was fine, not quit as intense, but still had sweats, insomnia, and aggressiveness, Hex is the best overall FOR ME. Sides not near as rough and still got all the benefits- although it took a little longer. Having said ALL this, personally can't handle any form @ my age! (wish i could, because it's the most potent steroid there is imo) And still thinking about trying some @ very low dosage sometime this spring/summer.

yes i forgot Methyl Tren and Tren Base . Never use them but i believe they can be very intense for sure

Tren A is the strongest from my experience but it screws up my sleep too much. And without sleep I dont recover good, grouchy during work, and not a lot of energy for the gym. Practically running on anger and not energy.

With that said my favorite is Tren E because I can tolerate it much better.

Get Shredded!
Ive Only ran ace. Been wanting to try some tren base pwo tho

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

In my advanced years, I haven't use tren in several years. But back in the day, in a cut tren ace, test prop, mast p and dieting down plus tossing in some anavar or winstrol, or both towards the end of a cycle produced some crazy good results.

Once past that phase, I really liked tren base pre workout maybe twice or three times a week. Loved that shit.

Now 150mg/wk test, no tren, no liver support, bloodwork looks great

Last edited:
Where's kilsong to share Finaplex pellets suppository experiences? Seriously heard stories of folks who would actually do this.

Parabolan, Test-E, and Mast-E - One of my favorite cycle combinations (didn't notice any bad sides; sweat a lot for sure).

Tren-E, Test-E, Mast-E - Longest cycle duration, great results, no real bad sides (besides night sweats, temper, and sex-drive).

Tren-A, Test-E, Mast-E - Next combination I will be trying starting in April.

Where's kilsong to share Finaplex pellets suppository experiences? Seriously heard stories of folks who would actually do this.

Guys used to eat handfuls of them in hopes of getting a little absorption. They eventually started putting some stuff in them that was mildly irritating. I'd hate to think what that would do to your bumhole.

What no Hex users out there or just too pricey?

What makes parabolan more desirable and what’s a good source for it?

Because real Parabolan is the only version of trenbolone made for men . In the past you have on France parabolan on local pharmacy . Is the main reason and for that reason is much more expensive to .

Trenbolone is the best of all not just because is the strongest but also more complete and mostly what he does no other steroid do by itself .
To have the same results of trenbolone you will need to use 3 or more compounds to get almost the same results . That´s why trenbolone is so famous . I can tell if we only have test and trenbolone we have all we need to be a great athlete.
But on market you find 3 different trenbolones and some mixes

Parabolan : the only human grade version of tren , is very powerful and have long half life that you can shoot 2x week only . is more rare and more expensive but worth it

Trenbolone Acetate: Is a veterinary version , and mg per ml is the most powerful since is the short ester and should be used at least EOD and better is every day. is the most used version because works quick and is very strong

Trenbolone E: Is veterinary to and is the longer version of all , great for longer cycles , bulking time , or people that use trenbolone long time .

Trenbolone MIX : Is normally a combination of Tren E + Acetate and Parabolan. is like sustanon on testosterones , i love this ones because you got all in one and more mg per ml .

Witch TRENBOLONE you love more? and why?

E works the best for me. Ace hits hard like Mike Tyson lol

I've only tried ace, like others have said, it's a love hate relationship. I was a monster in the gym, ans my road rage was next level. I would smash the weights in the gym, I had to stop myself from working out for more than and hour and a half. Out of the gym, at work I would drag ass all day, and was definitely more easily irritable. At home all I wanted to do was nap. I would almost always get the cough, I usually hit my delts so not sure it that's why I would get it so often, but god damn I thought I was going to pass out sometimes, and couldn't breath. My girlfriend thought I was going to have a heart attack so she didn't like it. All that being said, I have been getting the itch to run it again, I might try Hex, or just nut up and do Ace.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back