• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gear church source

IML Gear Cream!
Gear Church is awesome. Super fast and great communication. I have searched multiple forums and never found a bad review of his products. Like others have mentioned he doesn’t have a website so never buy from a site claiming to be GC.

I haven’t tried JuicePal yet but I did also search multiple forums for reviews of JP and couldn’t really find anything bad either. Lots of great reviews from customers over the years.

I went with GC because he has been around on this forum longer and so many great customer experiences. But he does have a post count requirement for new customers. So if you are new here you will have to go with JP until you get your post count up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So juicepal doesn’t have any post requirements? Looking for something a newb can go through and not get scammed. Preferably without coin too. I mean I’m willing to figure it out but it seems like such a hassle...

A
Is there a sub forum with sources or something or what am I missing?

Last edited:
I used GC before no issues what so ever. Product spot on.

So juicepal doesn’t have any post requirements? Looking for something a newb can go through and not get scammed. Preferably without coin too. I mean I’m willing to figure it out but it seems like such a hassle...

A
Is there a sub forum with sources or something or what am I missing?

Yup no post requirements and at the time of this post I haven’t heard any bad experiences with JP. But like others say... a source is only as good as their last batch. I would use JP myself if I was new and didn’t have option to use GC.

Here is the sponsored forum for JP: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/forums/244-JuicePal

Price list is handled on JP website now.

https://jpal.to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished GC’s Tren A/Mast P blend and that shit was dialed up to 11. Glad I’m in the cool crowd and can order from them!

Thinking about trying juicepal after I finish iron lion. Would use GC as everyone says it’s dope but gotta post more/ be more active in this community. All is well though as it will come with time!

correct

There is no GC website.

And if I remember correctly, I think gear church had posted a thread on hear awhile ago about that spam site & how they are not affiliated with it whatsoever.

I wanted to try GC too but apparently my 400 posts and 8 years in the community only amounted to a “I think I’ll pass for now” reply from them when I asked to be considered.
oh well right It’s just test. I’m gonna hit up Jpal as well.

500 posts just to use some gear? Lmao wow

500 posts just to use some gear? Lmao wow

Exactly...he doesn't need your business when he already has a huge customer base. Wouldn't surprise me if he drops off the internet and goes private, good sources can do that.

Get Shredded!
Gear Church is the best! I just made another order and their was a little mix up and within 24hrs I ended up with double my order at no extra cost.

Gear Church has been the best reviewed source here for years for a reason. He doesn’t need your business... you need his!

Gear Church is the best! I just made another order and their was a little mix up and within 24hrs I ended up with double my order at no extra cost.

Gear Church has been the best reviewed source here for years for a reason. He doesn’t need your business... you need his!

Exactly why imma stay humble and be active in this community so I can get to that point.

Exactly why imma stay humble and be active in this community so I can get to that point.

Good plan. That’s exactly what I did too. Well worth it.

Ok so get to 500 posts and then what ? How do you contact GC ? This thread has my interest peaked .

Im new . But i heard dudes mention GC a few times on another forum and everything i heard was good. I did hear that someone is scamming people using a website called GC ,but its in no way affilliated w the real one.

Im new . But i heard dudes mention GC a few times on another forum and everything i heard was good. I did hear that someone is scamming people using a website called GC ,but its in no way affilliated w the real one.

Correct. GC doesn’t have a website and only use email that’s in his sponsor sub forum.

Back