• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear church source

Blakej33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How have peoples experiences been with GC? Looking to use them, wondering about quality and all that good stuff.

thank you

I've never used GC, nor has a client of mine, but I will tell you this. This is one of the most highly rated and reviewed sponsors on this forum with ease.

How have peoples experiences been with GC? Looking to use them, wondering about quality and all that good stuff.

thank you

I got good news and bad news. The good news is GC is great. The bad news is you need 500 posts or have been a previous customer.

A+ from me, but you won't be able to use them. You are too new.

Nice! That’s great to hear. Still licking my wounds from gorilla, so I want to make sure I go with someone reliable, and good quality.

The top of the shelf AAS but like multislacking said ... you need 500posts and to be part of this community 1st. Stay safe and start posting

Nice! That’s great to hear. Still licking my wounds from gorilla, so I want to make sure I go with someone reliable, and good quality.

You're spot on so far in your choices. I hate to see gorilla go and still hold out hope this is just a break for necessary reasons.

Same here. They always did me well, until this recent buy. However, it may be for great reasons. Fuck, maybe they got popped or something. Folks jump to conclusions too quickly, and don’t think about the game we are playing. Who knows, maybe he resurfaces at some point with a great explanation, and makes it right.

Wish I could order from him, That looked to be the best. I’ll have to keep looking . Looks like there’s a duplicate gc website online. Is that just a total scam?

Wish I could order from him, That looked to be the best. I’ll have to keep looking . Looks like there’s a duplicate gc website online. Is that just a total scam?

There is not a GC website. There maybe fakes though

Gotcha, I had a feeling. Looking at juicepal, what’s the consensus on them?

There is no GC website.

And if I remember correctly, I think gear church had posted a thread on hear awhile ago about that spam site & how they are not affiliated with it whatsoever.

Gotcha, I had a feeling. Looking at juicepal, what’s the consensus on them?

I haven't seen any complaints other than the one guy who had an ordering issue that wasn't jpal's fault. They're relatively new here, but seem to have a good track record so far. And they at least have posted some hplc results. Definitely worthy of a trial run, imo.

Nice, thank you for the info. I saw that thread, it had nothing to do with Jp, that guy was an idiot. Exactly why you don’t go blasting people without having facts. Just made himself look like an idiot. Very surprised he didn’t get banned.

It’s hard to know who’s legit, I’m going through it with gf. But you still don’t go blasting. Never a good idea

JuicePal is great in my opinion. Everything I’ve used of his did exactly what it it was suppose to do. Plus he tests his stuff more than anyone which helps alleviate any anxiety. All the random testing has tested spot on as well if you don’t want to trust his own testing.

Get Shredded!
So I post 500 times and the GC god comes down from tren heaven to supply me with all the highest quality gear?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

JP is solid.

I just had my first consumer experience with GC and it was suweeet.

Good dude, good prices, good service and I got plenty of awesome freebies too. I have yet to inject any of these oils into my buttcheeks but I have a really hard time believing everybody on the forum giving him the g2g is lying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I post 500 times and the GC god comes down from tren heaven to supply me with all the highest quality gear?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

probably not.

just based on your post.

he’s a smart guy, and does well with his preferred clients, I imagine.

If you are used to gorilla the first thing you will notice about GC is the customer service is top notch. Very fast TD and very reliable, easy to get along with. The gear is top notch too. I've used them for 3-plus years now. I have boxes full ilof stuff from "other sources" that is either unferdosed or not as labeled. You can trust GC and If it isn't right, they will make it right.

There is no GC website.

And if I remember correctly, I think gear church had posted a thread on hear awhile ago about that spam site & how they are not affiliated with it whatsoever.

GC does Not have a website, good gear doesn't need one. There is a fake GC out there too so be careful.

Gear Church is awesome. Super fast and great communication. I have searched multiple forums and never found a bad review of his products. Like others have mentioned he doesn’t have a website so never buy from a site claiming to be GC.

I haven’t tried JuicePal yet but I did also search multiple forums for reviews of JP and couldn’t really find anything bad either. Lots of great reviews from customers over the years.

I went with GC because he has been around on this forum longer and so many great customer experiences. But he does have a post count requirement for new customers. So if you are new here you will have to go with JP until you get your post count up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back