• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ANOTHER violent white guy with a beard...

IML Gear Cream!
A quick google search showed that in 2017, 53.5% of murder arrests were to blacks, who make up what 13.4% of the population. By kilsong's stupid ass logic, blacks are the number one threat to America.

I have a feeling he's trolling because the forum is probably majority white dudes with a beard. If he's not, he's a fucking kool-aid drinking idiot.

A grape kool-aid drinking idiot
you cant post facts like FBI crime stats that offends people, just keep telling everyone they are right white people like me love god and guns and are extremely dangerous, stay out of our neighborhoods

Attachments

• race-shootings.JPG
    race-shootings.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 51
Grape drink drinking mother fucker

What the fuck is juice? I want some grape drink baby

“What the fuck is juice!”

haha I remember that shit...

Oh the joys of being a white male! The only race in the US of A that can be openly discriminated against.

In fact, it's national policy! What a privilege!

I'd better get to work creating some more wealth to be redistributed... What a Privilege!!!

Back