• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

mikem559

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good morning to the forum I’m fairly new the gear area in the fitness world. I seen this guy at the gym and I thought dude was huge so I asked him if he can get me some tren a and test c because I had heard about it already prior to asking so he got it for me and charged me $120 a vial each. But my assumption is that he over charged me then he told me to try equipoise and test sustanon and charged me 130 a vial. So I’m now I was told that I need to be on a post cycle therapy but I’m honestly tired of having to go through someone to get it. Exactly what is a post cycle therapy consist of and where is the best place where I can score my own gear?

Welcome to the forum!

This thread is to introduce yourself and welcome new members. If you're being serious, go to the "Anabolic Steroids" for questions and research, plenty of people will help you there.

Good morning to the forum I’m fairly new the gear area in the fitness world. I seen this guy at the gym and I thought dude was huge so I asked him if he can get me some tren a and test c because I had heard about it already prior to asking so he got it for me and charged me $120 a vial each. But my assumption is that he over charged me then he told me to try equipoise and test sustanon and charged me 130 a vial. So I’m now I was told that I need to be on a post cycle therapy but I’m honestly tired of having to go through someone to get it. Exactly what is a post cycle therapy consist of and where is the best place where I can score my own gear?
Welcome and yes ti both questions, search the forum.

Welcome to ASF mikem

Max

Welcome 🤙

There’s a ton of solid PCT information in the “Post Cycle Therapy” Sticky Thread in the Anabolic Steroids section.

Wish you all the best!

Welcome to the forum, there is a lot of good info on here and people post and don’t hold back good or bad.
Diet, training, & supplements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back