• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Drug Test

Anaboliclifer80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does trenbolene acerate show up on a standardized drug test. Meaning Narcotics thc etc...

No. You're totally safe

No anabolics show up on a standard drug or employment test. Nor Probation nor Parole.

They have to test specially for it.

They can but its very pricy.

Nope, I get randomly drug tested and have probably taken 5-6 while on cycle ranging from Test, Deca, Mast, Tren, Anadrol, and AIs.

You have nothing to worry about unless you are in a sport where they specifically test for PEDs. Corporations or government agency won't and don't spend the money to do the specific tests for PEDs. In rare corner cases, if there is high suspicion or legal reasons, they can, but very, very rare.

Nope Ive gotten drug tested many times even while blasting. The more drugs they are looking for, generally the more expensive the drug test. They are looking for the usual suspects. Only area of concern would be a drug test for sports

They are not going to test you for Tren metabolites, too expensive lol

I remember I had to take a drug test for job awhile back while blasting test, tren, and dbol and I remember sitting in that chair sweating my ass off and the chick was all like "are you ok? you seem nervous." No lady, it's the fucking tren.

They are not going to test you for Tren metabolites, too expensive lol

I remember I had to take a drug test for job awhile back while blasting test, tren, and dbol and I remember sitting in that chair sweating my ass off and the chick was all like "are you ok? you seem nervous." No lady, it's the fucking tren.

LMFAO! That's some funny shit!!

No......BUT, if you are on an intensive drug testing program, such as parole, drug court etc and not allowed to consume alcohol You should stay away from compounds containing EO(ethyl oleate) because they can produce the same metabolites as would indicate alcohol consumption..rare, but possible and not worth the risk.

Back