• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back to auctions - Ends Friday, March 19th

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats Lozo! Per new rules.

Max

There's a new rule, folks:

- Contender bids that are clearly edited will be disqualified.

Thought I had it based off the post times but was a little worried that someone hit it just before the buzzer! God auction guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are updates and edits the same? If you tie someone and then quickly add a second post I believe it automatically adds it as an update. If you post an amount and then wait till the last second to edit to a different amount then it makes it impossible to have a bidding war. Question for Alex?

Thought I had it based off the post times but was a little worried that someone hit it just before the buzzer! God auction guys!

Congrats. I'm sure you know what to do, right?

Are updates and edits the same? If you tie someone and then quickly add a second post I believe it automatically adds it as an update. If you post an amount and then wait till the last second to edit to a different amount then it makes it impossible to have a bidding war. Question for Alex?

I'm not sure how this works, sorry.

Will try to find a way around it, as I don't control how the forum is setup.

Exactly my point GJ503. Appreciate you King👍

I tried to explain that to Allex already🤔.

Also i placed my offer at the 7:59 mark, where the other member placed his @ 7:58.
Cmon Allex, so whats going to be the verdict?

Also i placed my offer at the 7:59 mark, where the other member placed his @ 7:58.
Cmon Allex, so whats going to be the verdict?

Was trying to be consistent with the new rule, exactly because we had these problems before... I may have worded the rule wrong, but "edited" and "updated" do seem to be the same thing...

The software isn't really helping us here, unfortunately.

But it wouldn't be first time we have 2 winners so please go ahead and place order and let me know order # when you have it.

As always, we don't mind some TD pics and a positive word when your order arrives. If you do like the products, of course.

Products are top of the line. Like I've said repeatedly, Steroidify is my go to for pharma quality gears and the bonus coins and other promos are great.

Was trying to be consistent with the new rule, exactly because we had these problems before... I may have worded the rule wrong, but "edited" and "updated" do seem to be the same thing...

But it wouldn't be first time we have 2 winners so please go ahead and place order and let me know order # when you have it.

As always, we don't mind some TD pics and a positive word when your order arrives. If you do like the products, of course.

Thank you Allex, i accept the offer and will place order. Ordered some Pharmaq products from you in the past, hands down one of the best brands out there👍.

Get Shredded!

Thank you Allex, i accept the offer and will place order. Ordered some Pharmaq products from you in the past, hands down one of the best brands out there👍.

Thank you Allex, i accept the offer and will place order. Ordered some Pharmaq products from you in the past, hands down one of the best brands out there.

Nice BigVee, congratulations as well. I love Pharmaqo products as well. One of my favorite brands offered from Steriodify. Keep us posted on your order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You's the man Lozo, thanks bro and congrats once again. Will definitely keep yall posted, once i put things in place for this one👍

Thank you Allex, i accept the offer and will place order. Ordered some Pharmaq products from you in the past, hands down one of the best brands out there.

Thank you. :winkfinger:

Back