• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

More self-enforced discrimination

my theory on racism, you know how at work when you bust your peers balls and say shit like bobs lazy or carls always fucking shit up its kinda doesnt get a second look, but when the boss rolls in and says bobs lazy and carls fucking up that shit gets people panicked and people dont like it when the boss says shit about them that is even a little negative. well white people run shit, we own this country and everyone else is fucking up

This shit is wild , all of the pain and suffering that their families when through especially where I am in the south to end the segregation and receive equal rights just to want to self segregate .

This shit is wild , all of the pain and suffering that their families when through especially where I am in the south to end the segregation and receive equal rights just to want to self segregate .
its like a disease of the mind, the mental hoops they have to jump thru to feel safe, its a train wreck in progress, and instead of normal level headed people telling these shitbirds to just shut your mouth be glad we are letting you graduate at all, these people in charge are just capitulating to protect their jobs, they are afraid of cancel culture

That’s the kicker. Liberals like to say that slavery is America’s “original sin”. The thing is though, America didn’t invent slavery, and the slave trade involved countries other than America. But as far as I know we were the only country to take up arms against ourselves over the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Part* of the issue is that the powers that be don't want you to know that slavery is alive and well. And I'm not simply referring to the indebted life the vast majority of us live. Yes, that is HUGE issue but I'll leave the socioeconomical part of this aside.

Fortunes are still being made from sex trafficking and illegal alien workers. Both categories are made up of people working to have little more than a roof over their head and some food. The number of people that disappear EVERY year is staggering. Most of them end up in one or both of these scenarios. All ages, sexes, race, nationalities.

SLAVERY IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH

Experts have calculated that roughly 13 million people were captured and sold as slaves between the 15th and 19th centuries; today, an estimated 40.3 million people – more than three times the figure during the transatlantic slave trade – are living in some form of modern slavery, according to the latest figures published by the UN’s International Labour Organization (ILO) and the Walk Free Foundation.

Women and girls comprise 71% of all modern slavery victims. Children make up 25% and account for 10 million of all the slaves worldwide. And some countries still have hereditary slavery (born from a slave mother).

I told you...some dogs ARE racist...

NEW - Air Force Squadron in South Korea replaces pit bull morale patch as the Anti-Defamation League has labeled it as a racist symbol (Militarydotcom)

Ewnd3iEXMAAV0Vb

NEW - Air Force Squadron in South Korea replaces pit bull morale patch as the Anti-Defamation League has labeled it as a racist symbol (Militarydotcom)

Ewnd3iEXMAAV0Vb

It’s a bigger problem than most people realize...

Attachments

• F269BF39-EE7C-4A0A-B2B6-3FD01CEE8DE2.jpeg
    F269BF39-EE7C-4A0A-B2B6-3FD01CEE8DE2.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 36649FB2-EEA0-4166-BC89-E69F6DB1B2D1.jpeg
    36649FB2-EEA0-4166-BC89-E69F6DB1B2D1.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 10
*Part* of the issue is that the powers that be don't want you to know that slavery is alive and well. And I'm not simply referring to the indebted life the vast majority of us live. Yes, that is HUGE issue but I'll leave the socioeconomical part of this aside.

Fortunes are still being made from sex trafficking and illegal alien workers. Both categories are made up of people working to have little more than a roof over their head and some food. The number of people that disappear EVERY year is staggering. Most of them end up in one or both of these scenarios. All ages, sexes, race, nationalities.

SLAVERY IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH

Experts have calculated that roughly 13 million people were captured and sold as slaves between the 15th and 19th centuries; today, an estimated 40.3 million people – more than three times the figure during the transatlantic slave trade – are living in some form of modern slavery, according to the latest figures published by the UN’s International Labour Organization (ILO) and the Walk Free Foundation.

Women and girls comprise 71% of all modern slavery victims. Children make up 25% and account for 10 million of all the slaves worldwide. And some countries still have hereditary slavery (born from a slave mother).

To put this in perspective a bit more as your numbers don't really get to the heart of the matter. Doesn't matter how many are enslaved as much as it's wrong for anyone or any single person to be enslaved. I'm 100% with you on the debt slavery most are are in but I would call it wage slavery for the most part, that's a different conversation though as you said.

Now for the fun stuff/dumb shit I think about lol.

First there are also around 7x more people in the world now than there were in the 1800's.

That is simply an estimate of world population from the 1800's to now and using the numbers you present from the UN the % of slaves is likely similar globally.

If we take that 13 million number and extrapolate over 4 years the % gets more in line with the current numbers.

1800's population of 1 billion people roughly and based on 13 million as slaves = 1.3% of the world population. That is taking the total from the 1400's to the 1800's so not exactly perfect.

2021 population of 7.65 billion people roughly and based on 40 million people being enslaved = .5% of the world population.

I don't believe the numbers the UN puts out as those are highly unlikely to be accurate since places like China, Russia and most of Africa aren't reporting anything remotely accurate. Hell, we're probably not reporting accurately on that either and of course we have Mexico and South America etc to throw in so it is likely closer to the same percentage or close enough on either side of the number to be the same as it was and has basically always been.

I believe the 1.3% number is more accurate or at least closer than .5% in case I confused anyone with my rambling.

We fight, have wars etc and the winners end up with people as slaves. Obviously there is and has always been an entire "industry" (loosely used verbage) on selling people of all colors and genders.

They get sold etc and well here we are.

Not exactly a new thing. Slavery is as old as prostitution.

It's only now that we have more information thrown in our faces and a media that needs to get you enraged in order to click the freaking article so they can continue to make money and exist.

So so many other things that people consider “scary” these days that if you go back to the days before the internet existed in it’s current format were the exact same from a % standpoint or per capita…however you want to look at that so really nothing different.

People suck and the ones that want the power the most are the ones that should never actually have it.

There will always be these same problems and while we can do what we can to combat them and we should do our best that doesn’t change the reality of the basics of human nature and people in general.

It follows from the highest points to the lowest points in society and makes no difference what country or people as far as I can tell…there are always going to be X% of trash people that will do things that the majority of people would consider abhorrent.

They do this same shit with Covid as the raw numbers are alarming but when you look at it from an actual mathematical standpoint we are talking about fractional numbers. Doesn’t mean the deaths from covid are acceptable and doesn’t mean that the number of people being enslaved on any level is ok because they aren’t.

If anyone would like to discuss or disagree I would love to talk about this stuff on the open forum and have a real conversation with many people but if you just wanna trol then you can fuck off.

For all I know I may be wrong in the way I look at it and the only way I can learn is by listening to others opinions or reasoning etc. Pretty sure the math is accurate though.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
For sure on the slavery percentages. That crossed my mind as well, but I was too lazy to do the actual math. 400 years of slavery and moving world population seemed like more than I wanted to calculate. Thanks for taking the time. NK has the most slaves by percentages.

"There is nothing new under the sun."

Oh....and on a sidenote. Just saw the Jesuits were to pay out a pretty large sum to reparations. Can't forget they owned slaves and funded church building through the sale of humans.

Ewnd3iEXMAAV0Vb
wait what squadron is that? I was in the juvats the other squadron was the pantons. I thought red was an offensive color to koreans

I just looked it up, they replaced the pitbull because it resembled a white supremacy logo? LMAO I'm gonna create my own hate group and use the image of MLK so these non thinking retards will cancel him

Just dropping this tidbit here... I guess this makes sense on some level since valhalla and jannah are two different places?

NEW - Denmark will limit the number of residents with "non-Western origin" in neighborhoods to a maximum of 30 percent within 10 years in order to "reduce the risk of religious and cultural parallel societies," the government announced today.

Fifteen Danish neighborhoods currently fall into this category, and 25 others are considered 'at risk'.

Just dropping this tidbit here... I guess this makes sense on some level since valhalla and jannah are two different places?

NEW - Denmark will limit the number of residents with "non-Western origin" in neighborhoods to a maximum of 30 percent within 10 years in order to "reduce the risk of religious and cultural parallel societies," the government announced today.

Fifteen Danish neighborhoods currently fall into this category, and 25 others are considered 'at risk'.

It’s actually amazing to hear these stories coming out of European countries. France has been waging battles against “political Islam” and American woke culture. Sure, most of it is to score political points but that’s what is fascinating about it.

My entire life Europe has always been associated with leftist politics and I’ve always considered them to be more liberal then us but in the last few years I’ve been seeing more and more conservative/traditional political positions taken by politicians there.

I think that’s because what was once considered “liberalism” is now being considered conservatism. Things like free speech and religious freedom are threatened by mass Islamic immigration and woke culture and I’m impressed with some European efforts to deal with these problems at the root.

Hopefully it’s a sign of things to come in the US.

It’s actually amazing to hear these stories coming out of European countries. France has been waging battles against “political Islam” and American woke culture. Sure, most of it is to score political points but that’s what is fascinating about it.

My entire life Europe has always been associated with leftist politics and I’ve always considered them to be more liberal then us but in the last few years I’ve been seeing more and more conservative/traditional political positions taken by politicians there.

I think that’s because what was once considered “liberalism” is now being considered conservatism. Things like free speech and religious freedom are threatened by mass Islamic immigration and woke culture and I’m impressed with some European efforts to deal with these problems at the root.

Hopefully it’s a sign of things to come in the US.

you can only be raped and murdered so many times before you start to wake up and fight back

The problem here is this never ends, it's infinite, just depends on how far you want to take it, for instance: how about short people? Tall people? Ugly people? Midgets, fat people, skinny people, what if your a fat ugly midget? Then what? This is how ridiculous all of this crap is.

It's only now that we have more information thrown in our faces and a media that needs to get you enraged in order to click the freaking article so they can continue to make money and exist.
This is such a HUGE underlying issue. Social media algorithms favor putting news stories that can cause outrage and polarizing political takes since this is what gives them the most clicks/attention. Further feeding into the increasing polarization of this country and misinformation. I believe there's a documentary that explores this subject called "The social dilemma" on Netflix.

"The Social Dilemma is an American docudrama film directed by Jeff Orlowski and written by Orlowski, Davis Coombe, and Vickie Curtis. It goes into depth on how social media's design is meant to nurture an addiction, manipulate its use in politics, and spread conspiracy theories such as Pizzagate and aiding groups such as flat-earthers. The film also examines the serious issue of social media's effect on mental health (including the mental health of adolescents and rising teen suicide rates).
The film features interviews with many former employees, executives, and other professionals from top tech companies and social media platforms such as Facebook, Google, and Apple. These interviewees provide their first-hand experiences of working in and around the tech industry. They state that social media platforms and big tech companies have been instrumental in providing positive change for society; they also note that such platforms have also caused problematic social, political, and cultural consequences. These interviews are presented alongside scripted dramatizations of a teenager’s social media addiction and a primer on how a social media algorithm powered by artificial intelligence may work."

Back