Cycle opinions

Thread: Cycle opinions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points

Cycle opinions

Im about to start a cycle and diet and workouts/cardio are on point.what drug worked best for you for fat burn with little weight gain.here are choices - gh,tren,winny,clen,npp,anavar,mast,primo,pretty much anything.already on trt.
    Thx for your opinions

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,779 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mackpatti View Post
    Im about to start a cycle and diet and workouts/cardio are on point.what drug worked best for you for fat burn with little weight gain.here are choices - gh,tren,winny,clen,npp,anavar,mast,primo,pretty much anything.already on trt.
    Thx for your opinions
    For fat loss. Low to moderate dose of tren, 50mg of tren ace EOD with some fasted cardio really gets a jump on things for the first few weeks, from there on out you can discontinue the tren and switch things up. You don't need much, nor there is any real need to go higher when the goal is fat loss. It's just enough to keep sides down yet do it's job effectively.

With a TRT dose this is a great addition when fat loss is the main goal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    821 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah man, really the only thing that "burns" fat is cardio/ training/diet. Anavar and primo are very popular for people that don't want to gain weight- but they don't burn fat. Agree w/ Vis that tren is probably the best for this, however, be careful and don't overdo it on dosage. I would def. stick w/ tren A, just in case the sides are too much- but @ 50mgs eod, u should be fine. Good Luck!

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,924 Posts
    Rep Points

tren mast prop and anavar is the best recomp cycle Ive ever used.

Thx for your opinions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    344 Posts
    Rep Points

Not a fan of short esters, so Iíd go:

Test C/Tren E/Mast E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points

Thx for your opinions
    Test 250mg week
    Tren 350mg week
    Wintrol oral 50mg day
    Clenbuterol 40mcg day increasing until 120 if necessary

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    For fat loss. Low to moderate dose of tren, 50mg of tren ace EOD with some fasted cardio really gets a jump on things for the first few weeks, from there on out you can discontinue the tren and switch things up. You don't need much, nor there is any real need to go higher when the goal is fat loss. It's just enough to keep sides down yet do it's job effectively.

With a TRT dose this is a great addition when fat loss is the main goal.
    I haven't really played around with Tren-A much, but I do understand the short ester aspect.

Would I still have noticeable benefits only pinning 50-100mg of Tren-A twice a week (mon & thur)? Just curious...

Thanks V!
    Cycle: Tren-A 50mg, SUS250 250mg, Mast-E 200mg - Tues/Thurs.
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL | GF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

The most shredded I ever got was with:
    500 test c week for 12 weeks
    pfizer hgh pen 2-3 iu's/day, 5 days a week, for weeks 6 -12 (would have done more but didn't have the funds)
    EQ, 500/week for 12 weeks

I ate reasonably clean and worked out hard of course, but was nowhere near being absolutely strict in terms of diet and still got ripped.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,779 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    I haven't really played around with Tren-A much, but I do understand the short ester aspect.

Would I still have noticeable benefits only pinning 50-100mg of Tren-A twice a week (mon & thur)? Just curious...

Thanks V!
    Yes you can actually get away with two injections a week..
    But you're better off every other day, and I highly recommend and suggest using as little as possible, try to get as much results by using as little tools as possible especially with this compound.
    At higher dosages it was more aggressive, exceeded my expectations but it came at a cost. It took a long time to really think things through as I stepped away from it, and I gave it a shot at very low incomes and I was blown away on how effective it really was.All the while I knew it felt that I was on tren, yet it was totally doable and I can work with the environment I was in.
    It did not hinder my cardio and I was able to really dial in on my diet.. everything worked amazing together

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Yes you can actually get away with two injections a week..
    But you're better off every other day, and I highly recommend and suggest using as little as possible, try to get as much results by using as little tools as possible especially with this compound.
    At higher dosages it was more aggressive, exceeded my expectations but it came at a cost. It took a long time to really think things through as I stepped away from it, and I gave it a shot at very low incomes and I was blown away on how effective it really was.All the while I knew it felt that I was on tren, yet it was totally doable and I can work with the environment I was in.
    It did not hinder my cardio and I was able to really dial in on my diet.. everything worked amazing together
    I have a feeling I know the answer; however, wouldn't mind the affirmation of such.

How much in your mind is "using as little as possible" and what was the "cost" when exceeding your expectations at the higher dose?

Also, if you don't mind me asking - how many times have you cycled Tren?
    Cycle: Tren-A 50mg, SUS250 250mg, Mast-E 200mg - Tues/Thurs.
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL | GF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points

Last time I went on a cut, I was running Test E 500mg, no bullshit. For a recomp, nutrition is more important. Whatís your cycle history look like?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points

Thx for your opinions
    It depends of many factors ? age? how many cycles you have done? you alredy use trenbolone before? goal?
    If goal is lose body fat and off course steroids are only there to hold the muscle mass you dont need to much.
    250mg test week
    400mg tren week
    700mg masteron
    30mg winstrol oral
    4ius hgh daily fasted in morning

with this you will need a very low carb diet and do 1 or 2 hours of cardio per day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

Test p 100mg m w f
    Tren a 100mg m w f

canít go wrong. Keep it simple. Less compounds the better. Then later on cycles add in an extra compound. Idk how long u been running gear. Canít be that long if asking this. So I would really recommend those two. That way when you plateau later on and feel like u just canít get any more gains.... add a new compound. Donít just dive in head first running 5-6 compounds. Cause when you do plateau you will have nothing new to add to get over that. Tren ace is amazing. Have some caber and pro iron on hand just Incase if you never ran tren until you know how your body reacts to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post

Thanks V!

get the tren e if only wanting to pin 2x per week mon and Thursday. Only thing bad about tren e is it takes longer to kick in. And if you start feeling sides you canít handle when you stop you will have to just ride it out until couple weeks later. Apt people like tren ace Incase they get sides they canít handle as fast as they come on when you stop they will stop within days

me personally I love tren ace. The strength increase I get... sex drive.. and I get sooo ripped. Literally. I couldnít even tell you what my body fat is on tren. Itís just skin you grab super thin. 3-4% body fat probably. Literally. But wonít lie if does make cardio rough. Breathing and stamina suck on tren.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,813 Posts
    Rep Points

So.... def cut calories .... supersets + cardio in gym.... tren ace all the way with trt dose of test cyp/enanth..... I have never pinned tren ace more than twice a week and have always enjoyed superb results.

I would avoid tren e if itís your first time because once the mind fuck/acid reflux/insomnia/night sweats kick in.... youíre riding that wild stallion for weeks bub... tren ace youíll at least be able to evade whatever side effects you get a tad quicker...

throw in some provi or masteron and youíll have a great recomp cycle.