• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for one good logger

GearProRep

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys GP gave me the go ahead to find one good logger to run anything off his list for free up to $500 and anything else over 500 you’ll get 20% off anything on his list. He has a few stipulations though:

1.) You have to be an ACTIVE member here. If I don’t see you have quality posts and are not actively engaging the members here forget it.

2.) You have to be free of personal issues that would interfere with your log. Everyone has something come up once in awhile but some guys just get lazy and use any excuse to quit

3.) You have to post pics throughout as well as workouts and stats at least 3 times a week to show your working and your progress.

4.) Finally your cycle must include only his products.

Let’s see who wants to grow for free? I’ll leave it go for about a week and then make a decision. Feel free to tell us why you should be the one. I don’t know everyone so any info helps. Good Luck!!!

Excellent opportunity for somebody here.!!!
All GearPro products are top of the line :)

Great opportunity here!!

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Damn nice opportunity. I definitely would help out anyone who gives it a go. Some great products: T400 or Sust w some Deca, Provi, Dbol or Var! Boom ! Or T400/Primo/Var/Provi for clean gainz!!

Max

Really someone jump on this before I do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m down, I’m in a quest to bench over 400 and pull over 600, happy to log it, I might even mix in some Ninja kicks 😉

btw I’m already 4 weeks in on your Eq.

I’m down, I’m in a quest to bench over 400 and pull over 600, happy to log it, I might even mix in some Ninja kicks 

btw I’m already 4 weeks in on your Eq.

Glad to see someone finally realized what a nice deal that is. If I could of I would have been all over that offer like a hot summer sweat! Being broke takes a toll on a guys pride so yeah I would of.

You know what I’m not even gonna bump this. BBruce is a Gearpro vet so he will work perfectly. Nobody else wants great gear for free? Well that’s on them. Hit me GPR here and let me know what your cycle thoughts are? I know you needed a little time so that’s cool. Hit GP up only when you 110% for your products.

Congradulations to BBruce and good luck as well. We want everyone to grow!

- - - Updated - - -

This thread can be closed. Thanks

Awesome! I’m excited, thanks! I miss calculated my Eq, I just finished my 3rd week so maybe I could add something to this cycle? I think I need some help to plan this but adding Primo and finish with Anadrol sounds like fun, or... idk, I need some good advices/ideas.

Awesome! I’m excited, thanks! I miss calculated my Eq, I just finished my 3rd week so maybe I could add something to this cycle? I think I need some help to plan this but adding Primo and finish with Anadrol sounds like fun, or... idk, I need some good advices/ideas.

Fucking awesome man! I’m loving the enthusiasm. GP personally doesn’t like us giving out cycle advice and I understand why. If I were I’d bribe either Max or AR-15 with an ass pic and see who jumps first. They are both certified ass addicts but they also know their shit. That’s were Inwould start. Good luck and Congrats brother.

Fucking awesome man! I’m loving the enthusiasm. GP personally doesn’t like us giving out cycle advice and I understand why. If I were I’d bribe either Max or AR-15 with an ass pic and see who jumps first. They are both certified ass addicts but they also know their shit. That’s were Inwould start. Good luck and Congrats brother.

b542d0974b4a3ef75eb33f122ff2e887.plist

b60dd80b8c78aa8ba4f7f0530827d8b0.plist

1c505009564a0b2afe89e114239022ed.plist

Congratulations Bbruce!!

Max
Lucky Bastage!!

Oh shit, I didn't know you guys carried Biotech. That was my OG gear that I started with years ago from an old buddy of mine. Used their Test C and E, Deca and I believe Tren A. Definitely some good shit. I probably have some old boxes of biotech laying around somewhere still lol.

Last edited:
Oh shit, I didn't know you guys carried Biotech. That was my OG gear that I started with years ago from an old buddy of mine. Used their Test C and E, Deca and I believe Tren A. Definitely some good shit. I probably have some old boxes of biotech laying around somewhere still lol.

It has been around a long time , Auctus too.
My papa used it so , it is has been around a decade at least, Idk really. One thing I do know is Gearpro is legit AF and as long as you follow their directions well, you will be pleased

I think she needs to log
2cae95e05670538128c4c65e6c9165d9.plist

Gotta love a strong Redhead!! Primo/Var

Max

Get Shredded!
Gearpro is the largest domestic distributor of Biotech bro. It’s a little pricey but you know exactly what your getting each time which to me is worth the extra $.

Also Biotech has been around now for over 20years and GP has been working with them for approximately 15 of those 20+ years. Awesome Combo.

Gearpro is the largest domestic distributor of Biotech bro. It’s a little pricey but you know exactly what your getting each time which to me is worth the extra $.

Also Biotech has been around now for over 20years and GP has been working with them for approximately 15 of those 20+ years. Awesome Combo.

True and True! Good products, No Fuss! Costs a bit $$ but, you get it.

Max

Back