• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

5th cycle Test, DHB, Winstrol

Get Shredded!
Right, I've had a rough year back, a year agoo I completly shutered my lower leg below knee, undergoing 2 surgeries, grueling fizical therapy, pain, depression. And then when finally started again, new cycle, feling great, I catch Covid. 2 weeks of agony.
Hahaha what doesnt kill us makes us stronger! I learned something, and thats patience!
giphy.gif

No updates for some time. All is well. Cycle is entering final month. Sitting on 100kg. Cut down calories to 2000. Making me nervous and edgy.
No side effects what so ever. Did not feel winstrol joint harshness, no discomfort. I up dose of winy to 60 ed. Training 6 days week.
So now it looks: test e 500, DHB 400, Winy 60, Tad600 1 vial week.
Even with calories cut down I am slightly growing, pumped, slowly cutting and vascularity is noticable.

Week 10, today pinning. No PIP, none! Calories are down to 1950 daily and this is the hardest part!!! 225lbs weight, sheding fat, muscle is more dense, veins poping.
This combo alows me to shed fat but keep the weight, like it. Even strength is slightly going up.
For my training I use pyramide system, 4 sets, 12-10-8-6 repetitions increasing weight each set. So for bicep curl it would be 12x50kg, 10x55kg, 8x60kg, 6x65kg. And for all body parts 4 diferent workouts.
But calory deficit is draining me so I will change to highrer reps with less weight.
Droping down Winstrol after 6 weeks. It was at 60mg day. Had no issues with it.

Cycle will be done end of June. 3 more weeks to go.
I decided to cruise until next cycle for the first time. As 48 years of age, this is a way to go.
For this purpose I got PSLs TRT Plus, 200 Test, 200 Masteron (weekly).

A question for experienced cruisers, what else ti add to 10 week cruise? I have Cardarine, to boost fat loss and prevent fat gain.

Anything else?

Cycle will be done end of June. 3 more weeks to go.
I decided to cruise until next cycle for the first time. As 48 years of age, this is a way to go.
For this purpose I got PSLs TRT Plus, 200 Test, 200 Masteron (weekly).

A question for experienced cruisers, what else ti add to 10 week cruise? I have Cardarine, to boost fat loss and prevent fat gain.

Anything else?

I would add some hCG. Wake the family jewels up. A little nolvadex helps too no matter what they say, even with a shot a week of AAS.

IML Gear Cream!
Doing my best, following very strict regime, and let me tell you my friend, it's not easy. But I love this lifestyle!

I indeed follow strict protocols/regimens. I don’t know any other way to be and I like it. I guess it is just for certain individuals. Love watching the body change; always worth the hard work(to me).

Max

Doing my best, following very strict regime, and let me tell you my friend, it's not easy. But I love this lifestyle!

Would you mind sharing some of your routine with us? Sorry if I missed it but there’s so many posts in this log already.

I’m in my first cycle and I find your physique extremely inspiring(no homo). What did your first cycle look like? How did you look before you started juicing?

Also mind me asking how you eat? Did I read that right your only eating 2500 calories?

Sorry to light you up with questions lol

Would you mind sharing some of your routine with us? Sorry if I missed it but there’s so many posts in this log already.

I’m in my first cycle and I find your physique extremely inspiring(no homo). What did your first cycle look like? How did you look before you started juicing?

Also mind me asking how you eat? Did I read that right your only eating 2500 calories?

Sorry to light you up with questions lol

Hey, no prob. Thanks for compliments. Its all in this post, nutrition, training, cycle, just read it.
Curently I am on 2000cal and its damn hard to beat cravings.
My first cycle was Test350-400 only some years agoo and a second Test 500-600 where I learned I tolerate Test very well, no sides. Third was Test, Deca, Tbol, ... then I paused for a year because of an accident. Fourth cycle was Test Tbol and this one Test DHB Winstrol. Also using HGH 3-5 IU depending I am on or off.

DHB is great! But I can see progres with 600mg week. That's the double then I planned. No sides what so ever. Slight PIP yes, but sometimes none, nothing to worry about.

So, in 2 weeks I will be cruising on PSL's TRT + (Test+Masteron) and then new bulking cycle. And as I am pleased with DHB I was thinking on: Test 500, DHB 600, Anadrol 80-100mg EOD. Simple, hmefective, minimum sides.

2 more shoots to go, for the past 3 weeks been injecting Test E 700wk, DHB 600 wk and difference is noticable!!!
After last shoot, going into cruise. Hoping for the best and to keep this conditioning.

How many calories are you eating? Believe you said you'd be down to about 2100 by the end of the cycle in your first post. If that's the case, DHB seems to be treating you very well, because you look lean AND full.

You need some GH in your upcoming bulk.

How many calories are you eating? Believe you said you'd be down to about 2100 by the end of the cycle in your first post. If that's the case, DHB seems to be treating you very well, because you look lean AND full.

You need some GH in your upcoming bulk.

Yes, 2100 cal for last month or more. It is horrible and tough to control cravings. But I wanted dry vascular look. DHB is great!
I am using GH curently 4IU daily, and I will until end of cycle.
On my upcomming bulk cycle, I'll have to reconsider GH as it is expencive.

Last edited:
Yes, 2100 cal for last month or more. It is horrible and tough to control cravings. But I wanted dry vascular look. DHB is great!
I am using GH curently 4IU daily, and I will until end of cycle.
On my upcomming bulk cycle, I'll have to reconsider GH as it is expencive.
Consider Insubolic by Roidsource for bulking, its rIGF-1, not a peptide like IGF Lr3. 50 days at 200 mcg a day will run $280. I love the pumps when I split the dose bilaterally.

Holy shit man . Built like a fuckin moose! Awesome build brother

And, so, the cycle is finished, last pin today. I would realy like to continue, but it would not be smart. I'll go into the cruise 10 weeks and then blasting.

I think I got most out of my cycle, happy with results.
During cruise, I will up my calorie intake 10-15% in a few weeks and my training scedule will not change. Same intensity.

And, so, the cycle is finished, last pin today. I would realy like to continue, but it would not be smart. I'll go into the cruise 10 weeks and then blasting.

I think I got most out of my cycle, happy with results.
During cruise, I will up my calorie intake 10-15% in a few weeks and my training scedule will not change. Same intensity.

Great Blast ! You look awesome, Diesel!

Max

Back