• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Naps Customer Gear Pics

IML Gear Cream!
Hey brother,

We have a lot of promos / contests / interactions lined up. The team was caught up prepping for the PGS contest that is going on over at the website. Hence the lack of posts recently. Stay tuned we will be picking up the pace soon !

- - - Updated - - -

NAPS IS THE BEST

Another great PotW deal just arrived. Really excited about this Dragon Pharma Sust 350 and got my AI and PCT ready to go as well. Naps shipped everything really fast, but be warned that US Customs is holding things for a while now due to Covid-19. They held my package for 2 weeks (got me worried), but I still got it before the estimated delivery time thanks to how quickly Naps shipped. This is my 4th deal from Naps, and I`ve been more than satisfied every time and got 2 more orders on the way. Title says it all, NAPS IS NUMERO UNO!

Testo Blend 350 (Dragon Pharma)

GP Exemestane (Aromasin) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals)

Looks Devine ! Excited to get up and going . You have really good brands. Customs is messed up bigtime , a mess intl. Loco is always great. Appreciate the response

Max
#letsgo

Title: Touchdown Naps is always good to go! Always good to go!

Description: Shipping lighting fast from order to door under week. Always quality service and quality gear! Thanks Naps

Products:
Anavar 10 (Odin Anabolics)
Testosterone E 250 (Odin Anabolics)

0p6xc31z4qb.jpg

0ap4wlprblrq.jpg

0bqpovh308op.jpg

Title: Very Successful Large Order

Description: I like buying in bulk because it's cost effective over the long term. I really appreciate Naps having the "buy more save more" option. With my last two orders I am ready for my winter bulk. Very excited for the results to come!

Products:
Ultima-Bold (Ultima Pharmaceuticals)

0alga8bd106.jpg

First over seas order finally got that var that I’ve been after also grabbed some steals on that dragon cyp.. came WAY faster then I imagined and everything looks awesome def gna be using the over seas more now thanks guys !

92e9e86b219e4979a358cacf9cfa7475.jpg

First over seas order finally got that var that I’ve been after also grabbed some steals on that dragon cyp.. came WAY faster then I imagined and everything looks awesome def gna be using the over seas more now thanks guys !

92e9e86b219e4979a358cacf9cfa7475.jpg

Thanks man! for posting Naps gear pics.

Title: GP Test E POTW

Description: Naps and GP once again deliver with A+ quality. The day I placed the order I paid for the Test E, and with 2 days the payment was received and my order was processed. all 5 vials at my doorstep are in perfect condition with absolutely no issues. Did my first pin today and had 0 PIP. Amazing. It makes me feel stupid that I had ever ordered from another site, but I will never make that mistake again. Naps lifer here and there is no looking back.

Products:
GP Test Enanth 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals)

0jd0dghu5bgo.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Title: Domestic Euro-Pharmacies Ethantate and Clomid in a week!

Description: I was shocked at how quickly my gear arrived. I must have hit a lucky spot because it came as fast as humanly possible. This was my first cycle in a long while so I am feeling impressed with NAPS in 2021!I need to grab some more gear so I'm back on the site shopping today.

Products:
Clomid (Euro-Pharmacies, Europe)
Testosterone Enanthate (Euro-Pharmacies, Europe)

0olpxvv6575.jpg

Title: Dragon Pharma Test cypionate 250

Description: Review for Dragon Pharma Test Cypionate 250mg/ml. The product arrived very fast and well packaged (shipped from California). I tested one of the vials with a semi-quantitative roid test. The test was good. I injected some into my right deltoid and have no soreness the next day. I do recommend Naps.

Products:
Propionat 100 (Dragon Pharma)
Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma)

0m4wmbk8tzlj.jpg

0jck1moexb0q.jpg

Title: QUICKEST SHIPPING EVER!!

Description: Super stoked, everything came quick as hell! Paid with bitcoin and no problems, right through using coinbase wallet. Will DEFINITELY be ordering more in the future. See how much I like it after 6 months and then will get more as I feel needed, plan to run for a year give or take. Def the way to go, read the reviews NapsGear IS THE TRUTH!

Products:
HGH 191aa - Grey Tops (4 kits / 480iu)

0rhy20y3k06.jpg

Back