• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Damn

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I gotta say last week was the first time I’ve used DG and I’ve never seen better all around service. First I suck at Bitcoin but DG was kind enough to put up all my stupid mistakes. Then within an hour of the order going through I had tracking. Finally the pigeon dropped it at my door in xxxxx days. Im my humble opinion that’s about as good as it gets......

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta say last week was the first time I’ve used DG and I’ve never seen better all around service. First I suck at Bitcoin but DG was kind enough to put up all my stupid mistakes. Then within an hour of the order going through I had tracking. Finally the pigeon dropped it at my door in 3 days. Im my humble opinion that’s about as good as it gets......

Always had great experiences with DG. One of the best for pharma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the best things with DG is it's always the same service and product. You know exactly what you're getting and when it will be there.

Just to add the products I got (Moda)are definitely on point and real. Just an all around great experience using DG. Very nice indeed.

:clapping:

I gotta bump DG again. This past order was #3 and once again he hit it out of the park on products and service. This last one was really important because it wasn’t for me and needless to say DG made me look good. The fastest T/A I have ever gotten by a full day. Thanks guys. Really appreciate the professionalism. A++

Back