• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Danabol DS is in stock!

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Danabol DS is in stock!
See all updates at Drugsgear.com
PXaJ2GO.jpg
[/IMG]

Blast from the Past! Danabol was the first Dbol I ever saw. Crazy popular, I hear!

Max

Blast from the Past! Danabol was the first Dbol I ever saw. Crazy popular, I hear!

Max

Use to be one of my favorites when I was super young. That and the Russian Dbol that disappeared. Nice to see the hearts are back though. They won’t last long.

Use to be one of my favorites when I was super young. That and the Russian Dbol that disappeared. Nice to see the hearts are back though. They won’t last long.

The Russian 5mg Akrihin! I have heard stories!!

Max

Old school, those look great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes besides the original CIBA dbol these were the best!

Oh my! That would be the inventor of Dianabol itself. I cannot remember the scientist- George or something but CIBA was the original. Nice

Max

Oh my! That would be the inventor of Dianabol itself. I cannot remember the scientist- George or something but CIBA was the original. Nice

Max
Dr. John Ziegler from York PA. He was giving them to the lifters at York Barbell to compete in the Olympics.

I am getting some, no doubt...

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Oh wow it's been a while since I've see these. Some of the best I have ever used. So nostalgic right now.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Dr. John Ziegler from York PA. He was giving them to the lifters at York Barbell to compete in the Olympics.

That him ! Ziegler! Fuckin A ! Love to have his stash o goods. Lol. Zee Germans! Lol

Max

Back