• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New weekly training q&a thread

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im gonna start a training q&a thread and answer them every Sunday via a you tube video every sunday,assuming i don't work. In that case, I'll get them answered here in the thread through the day.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Negative reps for a boost in strength in all areas of lifting. Does it work or is it just a mind fuck?

Is GVT good for muscle growth? I do a lot of volume training because I don’t lift heavy anymore and my thought is this: as long as the total volume is high the body must be inclined to grow in order to continue lifting that volume? Am I off base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is GVT good for muscle growth? I do a lot of volume training because I don’t lift heavy anymore and my thought is this: as long as the total volume is high the body must be inclined to grow in order to continue lifting that volume? Am I off base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaahhh! Another good one. I like where this is going.

UNCLE Z REP

Can or Have you ever followed a complete 10-16 week program that someone else made for you to the letter without Falling back to your old comfort zone(doing it your way) ? {Curious...exact exercises, sets, and reps; no matter what is written}*

Max

Awesome! Totally not expecting the country draw.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Had no idea how bad it was till i started recording workouts recently lol. It is bad huh i hear none of it till on video or recording like VM or something

UNCLE Z REP

Had no idea how bad it was till i started recording workouts recently lol. It is bad huh i hear none of it till on video or recording like VM or something

UNCLE Z REP

Dude if you heard my voice you would definitely hear Cali surfer guy! Loved the vid! It’s not bad at all, just wasn’t expecting it. Can’t wait for the next one.

UNCLE Z REP

Lmao! That is what draws people in!! A unique, cool accent is perfect! You are going to do great! The more you do, the better you get. I watch a lot of food network and one of the shows ; basically showed the stars of food network and when they started compared to now! Omg, wjat a difference experience behind the camera makes! I have a huge hard on for Giada De Laurentis and boy was she bad at the beginning; she had a mean face; no smile, no personality....now; she is a superstar! I am still in love; Giada and Katie Lee make me wanna quit cardio early and wake up my girl! Lol

Keep doing em! Awesome

Max

Dude if you heard my voice you would definitely hear Cali surfer guy! Loved the vid! It’s not bad at all, just wasn’t expecting it. Can’t wait for the next one.

Mine too! Lol. You would here these a lot: Dude, Totally, Rad, Indeed, and Phenomenal!! I say them too much. I called my high school female science teacher Dude! Lol . She punished me well!

Max

Get Shredded!
You wearing the mask to help hide your identity, right? 🤨

Rumor has it he was hooked up to a Tren, Primo, Test, and Mast pumping Mg after Mg all day long.

Exactly how the transformation happened! Along with an IV DRIP OF 191aa!

Max

Back