• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primobolan dosage?

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When stacked with 500mg test, What is the minimum dosage on primo that will show good results?

400 to 800 a week.

It’s expensive to run primo properly bc it’s nearly a vial a week on the high side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know is the answer because some people respond more than others and then again others want to push things as hard as possible. I do just fine with good Primo at 300-400 mg/w. I also use it as a boost at 150 mg/w during TRT only dose of test and it makes a difference. Depends on your response, your anabolic psychosis that we all have, and your goal.

I don't know is the answer because some people respond more than others and then again others want to push things as hard as possible. I do just fine with good Primo at 300-400 mg/w. I also use it as a boost at 150 mg/w during TRT only dose of test and it makes a difference. Depends on your response, your anabolic psychosis that we all have, and your goal.

What different effects did primo add to your trt dose ?

400mgs

400 to 800 a week.

It’s expensive to run primo properly bc it’s nearly a vial a week on the high side.

I agree with this. Higher primo with 500mg test is amazing.

What different effects did primo add to your trt dose ?

Fuller, drier and blood work comes back pristine. Work outs also stay pretty intense. Lost time I was leaning out and it seemed to help. I did lose some size. It was still only 250 mg total of androgen.

everyone is different, standard range most effective dose of primo is said to be 400 to 800 as mentioned, a lot of people only run 200 also if they run it year round. I am trying to lower my dosage to 200 now from being on 300-400 for a long time, I don't think I can tell the difference between 200 and 300-400 yet but its going to take a few weeks for my blood levels to drop. It is definitely very weak for me at these dosages but I am getting some effects so I don't view it as a waste, still making gains and still look full but if your make a serious push and cycling like it sounds like you are id try to go up to at least 600

I was given some primo 200 apx 5 years ago. I only had enough to run 400mg for 7 weeks. (Don't ask)
So i wasnt going to waste it. The only thing i was running at the time was already well into 600mg sust wk. After 3 weeks or so i will say something changed. My strength shot up and the type of pump i was getting was unreal but not like any pump id gotten before. Wasn't a test pump, or a var pump, or a drol pump, not a gh/slin both pre training pump... it was just different but ridiculous.
If i could find another legit 200mg primo that wasn't astronomical $$ i would love to try a gram a wk with 1 ml of sust 400 under it and 600mg masteron for at least 14 weeks. I would spend the money for that experience.

Last edited:

300-400 exactly what I was gonna say. 100mg EOD (350wk) worked well for me and I only had enough for 7 weeks. I'm saving up bottles right now in hopes of running that dose for 10-12 weeks or until all my hair falls out. 1ml EOD of the stuff is all I'm willing to pin, but then again I'm not trying to "get huge", I just like making the girls stare.

This right here man I agree with everything.

It also comes down to what people expect. Some people are actually very content with slow gradual gains, and others always have high expectations with seeing something up front and aggressive.

People always talk about that honey spot or where the magic happens, but at the end of the day what is the Honey spot and what is the magic?

I’ve alwsys ran it at 600mg/week from 12-15 weeks

When stacked with 500mg test, What is the minimum dosage on primo that will show good results?

500 should do you good, assuming it is quality primo.

I scaled up to 500mg/week primo along with 500 test. The primo comes from a very reputable source on these boards.
From about the 4th or 5th week on, the primo magic began. Don't get me wrong, I was feeling good in the weeks before, but the after the 4th/5th week, it was noticeable, both in appearance and gym performance.
I was restricting my calories, slowly shedding bad weight and still staying strong as if I was 10pds heavier. Lovely stuff for sure.
I would be interested in seeing what 700-800 would do, but my cycle was formulated to give me about 13 weeks of 500 primo a week.

Back