• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh Pinning Schedule Question

Tweeter2oo7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are the reasons behind why some pin hgh 5 days on and 2 days off and some say pin 7 days a week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the reasons behind why some pin hgh 5 days on and 2 days off and some say pin 7 days a week?

i think it’s mostly cost related to save a few bucks by not taking it 7 days a week.

People are able to afford HGH now with UGL's..
A common run was 1 to 2iu's a day
1iu or double it for 5... it's a no brainer
I ran my girl at 2iu's for 6 months for around $350.oo

Insulin sensitivity. It prolongs your glucose from reaching and staying above triple digits.

My fasted glucose went over 100 faster by a couple months running 3.33iu's MWF versus 2iu's M-F.

Sorry to kinda take over the thread but I've seriously been considering running GH for a while now. Maybe 2-3ius ed and slowly ramping up. Any experts out there care to share some experience/tips? Total newbie here.. Comment and ill pm if it's alright. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Factoring in the top 3 concerns; safety, results and sides, 2iu/day M-F off S&S.

Keep and eye out for sides; increased BP along with rings, watches, gloves and shoes that get suddenly tight due to water retention, fasted glucose #'s, and IGF #'s from bloodwork.

Inject sub q all at once either an hour pre-w/o or if doing fasted cardio, before that for optimal results. That's what I've experienced and picked up off of this site via the Vets. Happy pinning.

I was planning on pinning morning before fasted cardio and later in the evening after lifting and starting low. Ofc keeping an eye on blood glucose etc. Already got plenty of metformin, GDA if needed. Still going to do some more homework, but I've seen some pretty knowledgeable vets around here as well. Thanks brother

Anytime I get off GH for any reason and then get back on I always use a ramping protocol. For me I start at 2iu’s and step up every two weeks, 1 or 2 ui’s depending on my end amount, until I reach my desired daily IOU’s. For me personally that has kept any sides to a minimum. I also wouldn’t recommend running GH at all unless you plan on using it long term. That’s when GH really shines IMO.

Anytime I get off GH for any reason and then get back on I always use a ramping protocol. For me I start at 2iu’s and step up every two weeks, 1 or 2 ui’s depending on my end amount, until I reach my desired daily IOU’s. For me personally that has kept any sides to a minimum. I also wouldn’t recommend running GH at all unless you plan on using it long term. That’s when GH really shines IMO.
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I figured if I go through with it 6months would be the minimum

If your goal is just burn fat take every day fasted in morning before cardio 3 to 5ius . If your goal is grow i prefer take only workout days or even better a big dosage post workout 3x week ( like 10ius day ) 3x week , best way to increase IGF and grow

IML Gear Cream!
Im thinking about running hgh. Is running a blood test for your levels recommended, before hitting this cycle?

How long after 4iu of gh and fasted cardio in the morning can I eat? I do elliptical machine for 5 minutes, then do a lifting cycle like heavy incline press and flys for a few minutes and keep cycling elliptical and weights up to 40 minutes. It’s awesome for me and get a great pump. Just need to know when to eat so I can feed muscle, and recharge carbs, but want the most out of cardio. Haha I’m 46 years old,6ft, 260 pounds, need to loose about 20 pounds. I’m trt on 200 test c, just started proviron at 75mg ed for sex drive for 5 days. Feel great but drive is coming up slow. Thanks. sorry for the book

I’m defiantly cutting fat doing this. Faster cardio seems to keep me feeling cleaned out and not a full stomach all the time

Back