• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tested GC anavar with roidtest

Snookslayer05

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
d22448dc960da2248f5ac7e8efc7979d.jpg

Just tested gear church anavar with roidtest. It’s for my girlfriend. It’s her first time ever doing anything and I wanted to be sure her first time ISNT a total failure. Did not want her getting any kind of sides her or I wouldn’t want lol. She’s not allowed to have deeer voice than me. Hell no. I like her soft voice.

But on side note..... color matches exactly what it says real anavar should be. I know it doesn’t tell me the dosage. But I trust them from everything I’ve seen. And to put my trust in gc anavar for my girlfriend is a big thing. Anavar looks great. Can’t wait to see her results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roid test isn’t accurate and won’t help with the dose but if it makes you feel better .

Just tested gear church anavar with roidtest. It’s for my girlfriend. It’s her first time ever doing anything and I wanted to be sure her first time ISNT a total failure. Did not want her getting any kind of sides her or I wouldn’t want lol. She’s not allowed to have deeer voice than me. Hell no. I like her soft voice.

But on side note..... color matches exactly what it says real anavar should be. I know it doesn’t tell me the dosage. But I trust them from everything I’ve seen. And to put my trust in gc anavar for my girlfriend is a big thing. Anavar looks great. Can’t wait to see her results.

GC rocks :winkfinger:

When it comes to your significant other " trust but verify "

GC seems to be the new AY ...

 for doubting GC, kick rocks!!

doubt??? If there was doubt I wouldn’t of ordered what I did. And I damn sure wouldn’t of ordered for my gf. That’s one thing I want to make sure is right. Accidents happen. Things get mixed up. People are only human. But doubt.... smh come on bro. Would you not like to make sure if it was your girlfriend diving in head first for the first time. If I ever have doubt. I don’t order straight up.

I put my girl on another sources var (I won’t mention names, but you can probably assume where from) and within 4 days she was extremely bloated, absolutely no sex drive, etc. Took her off immediately because that should have never happened from var. I should’ve tested it first like you, but unfortunately didn’t.
I ended up taking that “pretend var” myself at 75-100mg a day according to the label. It didn’t do shit to me that was beneficial. All it did was bloat me and make me feel lethargic. I’ve used many different orals and it’s not comparable to anything I’ve used (var, drol, dbol, Tbol, winny, superdrol, epistane, halo, methyltren, etc.) closest thing I could compare it to would be drol, minus any strength gains or aggression. Just made me feel fat and lazy. (Tried a few different sources drol and am not a fan of any personally, bummer because others seem to respond so well), I know others love it.
I ended up even stopping myself and tossing it because it was so bad.

Anyways ordered some GC var the same day. Came fast, real fast. She’s been taking 10mg / day for something like 6-7 weeks now and it’s a whole different story. Tightening right up, killer sex drive, noticeably more muscle definition and strength. And why a surprise- NO BLOAT! She’s been loving it. Couldn’t be happier with GC.

I’ve been running their products myself now for a bit as well & I can personally say that everything I’ve tried so far has been spot on. I will most definitely be staying with GC for the foreseeable future.

IML Gear Cream!
Enjoy

I put my girl on another sources var (I won’t mention names, but you can probably assume where from) and within 4 days she was extremely bloated, absolutely no sex drive, etc. Took her off immediately because that should have never happened from var. I should’ve tested it first like you, but unfortunately didn’t.
I ended up taking that “pretend var” myself at 75-100mg a day according to the label. It didn’t do shit to me that was beneficial. All it did was bloat me and make me feel lethargic. I’ve used many different orals and it’s not comparable to anything I’ve used (var, drol, dbol, Tbol, winny, superdrol, epistane, halo, methyltren, etc.) closest thing I could compare it to would be drol, minus any strength gains or aggression. Just made me feel fat and lazy. (Tried a few different sources drol and am not a fan of any personally, bummer because others seem to respond so well), I know others love it.
I ended up even stopping myself and tossing it because it was so bad.

Anyways ordered some GC var the same day. Came fast, real fast. She’s been taking 10mg / day for something like 6-7 weeks now and it’s a whole different story. Tightening right up, killer sex drive, noticeably more muscle definition and strength. And why a surprise- NO BLOAT! She’s been loving it. Couldn’t be happier with GC.

I’ve been running their products myself now for a bit as well & I can personally say that everything I’ve tried so far has been spot on. I will most definitely be staying with GC for the foreseeable future.

Nice post

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back