• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMag Labs is looking for product loggers/reviewers

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Interested in trying these.

I'd be interested in the Stimulate. Always looking for Nootropics.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I’m coming off everything and would be happy to try the gear cream. I’m clearing my receptors and recovering from surgery. I might benefit well from this. I’ve been using your ECA stack for appetite control.

Last edited:
I’m all about the old school stack so I’d happily toss my name in to run the Stimulate. Thanks for the consideration.

Guys check out that GEAR product.

As you know I work for Admin and Iron Mag Labs and cant speak highly enough about these.

Gear is actual prohormones that convert to real hormones in the body. It is a blend of DHT, Test and 1-test

Randro converts to DHT

1 andro converts to 1-Test

This is a huge gift from Admin, I don't think some people realize these are pharmaceutical grade topicals.

As you know I work for Admin and Iron Mag Labs and cant speak highly enough about these.

Gear is actual prohormones that convert to real hormones in the body. It is a blend of DHT, Test and 1-test

Randro converts to DHT

This is a huge gift from Admin, I don't think some people realize these are pharmaceutical grade topicals.

Interesting. I’d try it as well if selected. Again, thanks guys.

I wouldn't mind giving the carb fix a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

Randro converts to DHT

I looked into gear cream and would run this solo no HRT while I clear out from injectables.

That Gear cream is the real deal.

Randro converts to DHT

Prince was a cool admin. I guy who believes in treating ppl right, and integrity with not only this country but his products for year’s now. You should have met him 🤓

Yeah but I am hotter.:boobs:

Back