George Floyd family gets 27 million

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 366
  1. #196
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,816

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,260
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    727
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    I agree 100% I never come into the pit but I had a family member killed by police so I feel some kinda way. I've been told by police i can do what I want I'm the police they will always believe me over u. They feel they are above everyone.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Idk what to tell ya big rich your pretty convinced other wise ..

  2. #197
    Registered User
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,184

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    581
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    963
    Thanked in
    631 Posts
    Rep Points
    72892514

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Somewhere on this thread or another about Floyd somebody (every fucking last one of u) said the cop was doing as he was trained.
    BOOO - CHIT..
    Minneapolis police chief says officer violated policy in use of force to restrain Floyd
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...chauvin-trial/
    Anybody??
    Dont act like this isn't a major blow to that cop's defense
    :: prudence ::

  3. #198
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,799
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    We are talking about floyd here correct my point is to say because he broke the law he deserved to die is nuts. You'll are reaching for shyt to justify first he was on drugs then his record, then he broke the law since when has breaking the law mean u deserve to die. If you wana get technical aas is a drug so what's the difference between ur drug habit and his. Come on bro. You'll getting salty.you guys are bothered cuz u know the truth. End of the day u can say it wasnt about race and I can say it was but in all reality no one knows but the cop that killed him.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    if I get killed because of my actions thats on me. we had a mishap in a training exercise I was talking to a man one day and next day we are picking up his body parts and tagging the debris field, in an instant I was a 20 year old kid trying to save my crew, shit like this happens all the time and never makes the news. a worthless piece of shit that moved to another state to avoid child support and and was in the middle of a drug deal when the cops showed up and swallowed a lethal dose then resisted arrest, personally when I first heard about it I felt bad about it but then after the riots and all the past history I now know about him the people that beleive he was a hero deserve to be laying on the street right next to him. all these liberals should be embarrassed that they even exist, suckers constanly getting played by their emotions. george floyd held a gun to a pregnant womans belly what a low life peice of shit and you fools cry for him, that same person would hold a gun to your wifes belly for a hit of meth. what the fuck is wrong with you people
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #199
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,816

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,260
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    727
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Anybody??
    Dont act like this isn't a major blow to that cop's defense
    If the law wasnt being broken would this have happened? If floyd wasnt breaking the law he would still be alive correct? And how many businesses and communities wouldnt have been looted and burned to the ground....every action causes a reaction....so every african american breaking the law should just get a pass? Why? Why cant the white and hispanic criminals get a pass too ....just sayin man ...

  5. #200
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,799
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Anybody??
    Dont act like this isn't a major blow to that cop's defense
    I couldnt give 2 shits if the cop is guilty or not, what happened to this country because a criminal put himself in a bad situation and the then made it worse far outweights the need for his so called justice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #201
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,312
    Thanked in
    844 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Idk what to tell ya big rich your pretty convinced other wise ..
    Yea I am lol

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

  7. #202
    Registered User
    selfmademonster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,077

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    578
    Thanked in
    367 Posts
    Rep Points
    1899344141

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I couldnt give 2 shits if the cop is guilty or not, what happened to this country because a criminal put himself in a bad situation and the then made it worse far outweights the need for his so called justice
    Captain America would be so disappointed in you
    “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
    ― Frederick Douglass

  8. #203
    Registered User
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    614

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,191
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    552
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points
    8581486

    Cops fuck up just like everyone else. They’re out on the streets and expected to babysit a bunch of dumb fucks every day. They’re generally underpaid and sometimes find themselves in impossible situations. Do cops make bad decisions sometimes? Yes, and their decisions can be the difference between someone living and someone dying. Is it an issue that needs addressed or potentially rectified? I think so. They’re underpaid, so then scrutinize candidates more and offer better compensation packages.

    Where people lose me, and I think most people to be honest, is when you start attempting to make the argument that somehow police target black people for no reason and because of this they are disproportionately represented in the prison system. People go so far as to say police are committing genocide against black people. Now I’m sorry, I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble, but that is patently false. And if we want to have a discussion as to why so many black people are in prison, go to any high crime rate area of any major city and tell me what the prevalent race of the residents is.

    Cops kill white people all of the time too. I can recall 2 very outrageous (albeit not heavily publicized) police involved shootings against white people that resulted in fatalities. You can’t blame police for being slightly more on edge dealing with black people vs white people. Black people per capita commit many more crimes.

    For many reasons the media, politicians, and now even corporations (which is the epitome of pandering) try to shove people to the extreme ends of these situations, but like most of the other issues at the forefront of national discourse, the facts and potential solutions tend to be more nuanced.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #204
    Registered User
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,471

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,323
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,429
    Thanked in
    888 Posts
    Rep Points
    1570920082

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    After taxes and lawyers, IDK what they will end up with total...

    Then they will argue over who gets what, and then they will blow threw a lot of it. It will take some effort, but I think you might be right.
    Pssst. Hey.. Ya know that money you were given to ease the pain of your family's death
    .. Gonna need to tax that...
    *whispers* thanks
    ~uncle sam

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  10. #205
    Registered User
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,184

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    581
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    963
    Thanked in
    631 Posts
    Rep Points
    72892514

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    If the law wasnt being broken would this have happened? If floyd wasnt breaking the law he would still be alive correct? And how many businesses and communities wouldnt have been looted and burned to the ground....every action causes a reaction....so every african american breaking the law should just get a pass? Why? Why cant the white and hispanic criminals get a pass too ....just sayin man ...
    Ur missing the point.
    It was said HERE ON ASF that the officer did as he was TRAINED TO DO.
    I said bullshit then.. And u all shit on me.
    Floyd was a piece of shit.. Yeah.
    However... The cop WAS NOT TRAINED to put his knee where it was for as long as it was there.
    That's the point
    :: prudence ::

  11. #206
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,345

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,481
    Thanked in
    1,707 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    https://www.lawofficer.com/chavin-tr...houlder-blade/

    Under cross examination, Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo was asked by Defense Attorney Eric Nelson if he was familiar with the term “camera perspective bias.”
    When showed the video of a different angle, from a body camera showing the seconds prior to medical personnel arriving, he agreed that Chauvin’s knee was on the shoulder blade of George Floyd and not the neck.

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  12. #207
    Registered User
    stephenkelly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    388

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    315
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    273
    Thanked in
    161 Posts
    Rep Points
    4877760

    Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    If I was a moron like poor ol Georgie boy and tried to fight with the cops then yeah I’d have to accept the consequences. That cop didn’t mean to kill him and no one here has said he deserved to die but he brought it on himself. Complying isn’t hard. Guarantee if he was sober he’d still be alive today. You have to look at the facts.
    Well finally We Agree on something.. I completely agree with what you just said here..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #208
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,198

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,281
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,262
    Thanked in
    4,845 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    No one deserves to die

    what is, false, Alex.

    some people, in fact do deserve death. Maybe not Kirby in this particular case but.... I imagine a situation where a man would indeed deserve death.

  14. #209
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,816

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,260
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    727
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Ur missing the point.
    It was said HERE ON ASF that the officer did as he was TRAINED TO DO.
    I said bullshit then.. And u all shit on me.
    Floyd was a piece of shit.. Yeah.
    However... The cop WAS NOT TRAINED to put his knee where it was for as long as it was there.
    That's the point
    No your missing the point ...well to be fair we both missing the point ...I follow law and you are hell bent on proving your point ...so we both dont get the point lol...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    what is, false, Alex.

    some people, in fact do deserve death. Maybe not Kirby in this particular case but.... I imagine a situation where a man would indeed deserve death.
    All do respect I used that term loosely hahaha

  15. #210
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,198

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,281
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,262
    Thanked in
    4,845 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    10+ black teenage “white supremacist” attacked, raped and beat to death this young Asian woman.

Similar Threads

  1. George Floyd Arrest New Body-cam Footage Leaked
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-05-2020, 12:59 PM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 06-05-2020, 03:44 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2020, 01:13 AM
  4. George Floyd did porn.
    By randy4me in forum The Pit
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2020, 12:01 PM
  5. George Floyd is still alive.
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2020, 06:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums