• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

George Floyd family gets 27 million

IML Gear Cream!
Wanna make a friendly REAL wager?
(a no bullshit REAL wager.. Monies collected by Admin IN ADVANCE)

You think the officer will be found guilty on the charges? Idk public pressure is at its highest and the judge and jurors will be crucified/ terrorize if they dont throw something at the officer imo ....ashame tho because it should go by facts and evidence, but it wont

Man, tough one to call. If you were on the jury, how do you think you would vote ?

Maybe not premeditated

Was on his neck for twice as long as would kill a person

Opiates and meth in Floyds blood, but not enuff for even a DUI

Police training is to stop choking when compliant. I'd say dead is compliant

We are not in there as part of the jury, but would the threat of violence sway your vote ?

We all laughed at Rodney King saying " can't we all just get along " ? He was a real life hard ass hood, and the weight of life and death even bothered him enuff to make that statement, so imagine these jurors who are not hard ass hoods ?

Bottom line is America is Fucked in this situation....

Either way if he’s convicted we lose.
If he’s acquitted we lose ...

No matter the outcome of the trial there will be riots and anarchy because this type of shit will never end..

Not in our lifetime anyway...

As long as people keep crying and trying to make other people pay for the mistakes of the past that are no ones fault today. Read that again if you must. I’m not responsible for what people did 100 or 1000’s years ago. How about we judge on today. Only then will we maybe start to get somewhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, lots of black and white people have fought for equality in this county and in general this country has come a long way compared to 200 years ago. You could even argue that the pendulum has swing a bit in the other direction but sadly some people can’t see past 200 years ago.

Definitely not looking good for the officer. Also, the pressure to convict is a ton considering the threat of riots.
You make good points here. Some people are talking about evidence vs non evidence, well part of the evidence is that the officer's knee was on the neck for almost 9 minutes. Hard to justify that when someone has their hands cuffed behind their back.
Man, tough one to call. If you were on the jury, how do you think you would vote ?

Maybe not premeditated

We are not in there as part of the jury, but would the threat of violence sway your vote ?

- - - Updated - - -

:funny:

Sad to say but the guy should get convicted. No reason to be that hard that long, can't say the knee on the neck caused it but no reason to have it there that long.

As a cop you have to play by the rules 100% of the time or lights out, I'd never sign up for it btw. I'm not built for it, I'd be in jail in less than a month for crushing a crack head.

Get Shredded!

Maybe not premeditated

Well if I was a juror I would follow the law ....not out side influence would sway me..also the cops knee was on his neck, but floyd still was able to move and talk also knee on neck could of been a maneuver to keep suspect off balance and stay that way not so much a knee on back neck to cut breathing off ...but either way it ends up shit will be going down foresure lol...

Last edited:
Totally agree with you. Knee on the neck for close to 9 minutes with someone on their belly and hands behind their back is not a good look no matter how you try to make it look. A turd can only be polished so much and it is still going to be a turd.
I also would never want to be a cop. They deal with scumbags on a daily basis, any call could be their last and then on top of it, if they shoot someone or have something like this go down, they are fucked in many cases.
TBH, I think a lot of them have mental issues due to the nature of their job. Some deal with it better than others. Some go numb and no doubt they label people because they have seen all kinds. Their tolerance with some types of people is much lower vs others.
Sad to say but the guy should get convicted. No reason to be that hard that long, can't say the knee on the neck caused it but no reason to have it there that long.

As a cop you have to play by the rules 100% of the time or lights out, I'd never sign up for it btw. I'm not built for it, I'd be in jail in less than a month for crushing a crack head.

Oh stop it.."They're good people on both sides....nobody knows this better than you"
We take all the blessings of the Lord, health, family, food, purpose, love, and we put that power to, greed, envy, hubris, and jealousy. All have fallen short ... but yes Kil, some are better than others.

Well if I was a juror I would follow the law ....not out side influence would sway me..also the cops knee was on his neck, but floyd still was able to move and talk also knee on neck could of been a maneuver to keep suspect off balance and stay that way not so much a knee on back neck to cut breathing off ...but either way it ends up shit will be going down foresure lol...
The judge gives the jury instructions. Explaining the law and basically telling you how you have to vote, but in the jury room you vote your concious ...

Totally agree with you. Knee on the neck for close to 9 minutes with someone on their belly and hands behind their back is not a good look no matter how you try to make it look. A turd can only be polished so much and it is still going to be a turd.
I also would never want to be a cop. They deal with scumbags on a daily basis, any call could be their last and then on top of it, if they shoot someone or have something like this go down, they are fucked in many cases.
TBH, I think a lot of them have mental issues due to the nature of their job. Some deal with it better than others. Some go numb and no doubt they label people because they have seen all kinds. Their tolerance with some types of people is much lower vs others.

Statistically their already damaged as they have alot of military service, with PSTD coming in. Then the stats for police suicide, divorce, addiction, is all pretty dismal.

Wanna make a friendly REAL wager?
(a no bullshit REAL wager.. Monies collected by Admin IN ADVANCE)

Sheriff David Clarke summed it up pretty good earlier today on Parler.

"NO change in the American Ghetto will EVER happen until a change happens on the part of the cultural dysfunction of the black family structure. Stop trying to fix the police. FIX THE GHETTO."

"NO change in the American Ghetto will EVER happen until a change happens on the part of the cultural dysfunction of the black family structure. Stop trying to fix the police. FIX THE GHETTO."
I'm not sure if I agree with that ? Certainly the black family is in crisis, and needs to change, no disagreement there. Where I may disagree is you can watch hundreds of police shootings, that had it been Iraq 1991, everyone of those police would be court marshaled. We have untold years of bad police shootings, that have every appearance of racism. I will go as far as to say it's a two pronged problem ...

I dunno what the defense is thinking by having the family testify this week.
They're going to be testifying on behalf of Floyd's character.
Why?
They can't honestly believe he wasn't a piece of shit.
Foolish move.. and kinda like a smack in the face of law enforcement everywhere.
"yeah Floyd was a dirt bag.. But u killed him so now we want our money.. Oh wait.. You already agreed to pay? Hahahah.. Lemmie just get on this stand and tell u how GREAT of guy he was!! Ha!"

That’s exactly the problem, it always has been. I’ve been saying it for years. The city I’m from is the exact same way.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not sure if I agree with that ? Certainly the black family is in crisis, and needs to change, no disagreement there. Where I may disagree is you can watch hundreds of police shootings, that had it been Iraq 1991, everyone of those police would be court marshaled. We have untold years of bad police shootings, that have every appearance of racism. I will go as far as to say it's a two pronged problem ...

Get your head out of your ass. How many times we seen this shit over the last 10-15 years?? How can you not agree ffs pay attention.

George resisted and put up a fight. Case closed. No way in hell I’m convicting. We let this shit slide forget about defunding, I’ll call for abolishment. Wtf do we need them for at that point. It’s not like he was cuffed on the ground and they were taking turns kicking his head in. They restrained a combative individual. Some people are just too stupid to be alive.

Get your head out of your ass. How many times we seen this shit over the last 10-15 years?? How can you not agree ffs pay attention.
Haha, I agreed with you 99%, then the mear mention of impropriety or racism gets this response ? Me thinks you protest a little to loudly ...

Haha, I agreed with you 99%, then the mear mention of impropriety or racism gets this response ? Me thinks you protest a little to loudly ...

Me knows you have no clue what you’re taking about.....

MN is probably going to burn regardless:

JUST IN - Police is saying the fatal shooting of #DaunteWright appears to be accidental. Senior officer drew a handgun instead of a taser. Bodycam footage released.

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1381658408185647106

He tried to get back in the car and run Lolol. Hopefully they burn some of the stupidity out of that city.

Aaaand cue all the idiot comments....

I wonder if his family will use the 27M they get to repair the car his dumbass crashed into......

Back