• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

George Floyd family gets 27 million

Sorry I think I used a bad link, I'm trying..:coffee:

If he were a white junkie would u guys be happier?
It wasn't murder.. But still.
That cop ACCIDENTALLY killed that man..
Regardless of the situation that followed.. The family is due something.

If he were a white junkie would u guys be happier?
It wasn't murder.. But still.
That cop ACCIDENTALLY killed that man..
Regardless of the situation that followed.. The family is due something.

I agree his family is due a settlement,I just don't think 27 million is the number, the taxpayers pay that nut...:coffee:

The bad part about this right now is that Chauvin's trial started this week. By them paying out now, it ruins his chance of a fair impartial trial. Cop is fucked.

The bad part about this right now is that Chauvin's trial started this week. By them paying out now, it ruins his chance of a fair impartial trial. Cop is fucked.

True but they had to coordinate the trial so it ends in spring and into summer for most of the country, this summer will be another shit show...:coffee:

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
True but they had to coordinate the trial so it ends in spring and into summer for most of the country, this summer will be another shit show...:coffee:

Everything about this is now 100% political. It's not about justice, equality, or any other feel good pipe dream.

The knee on the neck had nothing to do with it?

If you read the toxicology report he OD'd on fentanyl . Right before the cops pulled him out you can see about a gram or two of white powder in his mouth. He swallowed the drugs right before he died.

I think it was like a perfect storm, Floyd was doing drugs Chauvin leaned on his neck to long, but when Floyd pissed his pants the cop should have cuffed him and backed off.
I also beleive Chauvin was taught that manunever at the academy and should not hold all responsibility since he was following his training...:coffee:

If you read the toxicology report he OD'd on fentanyl . Right before the cops pulled him out you can see about a gram or two of white powder in his mouth. He swallowed the drugs right before he died.

^ Exactly this. I didn't read the full report, but fentanyl wasn't the only thing found in his system. And I didn't see any "death by asphyxiation" in the reports, sooooooo...

Then why did they pay the family if the knee had NOTHING to do with his demise?

Personally I think the man-slaughter charges will stick and that'll be it. So far in all of these instances I can't recall a case where the jury caved to all of the bullshit noise on the streets and on tv.

Chauvin did fuck up, but murder is a major stretch. George Floyd was obviously drugged out of his mind. And everyone knows that if the guy is yelling over and over "I can't breathe!", he can breath, otherwise he wouldn't be able to talk at all. He was geeking out before they barely even touched him, screaming "I can't breathe" well before he was ever on the ground with a knee in his neck.

One thing is for certain though, people are going to riot nonetheless.

Now the family can go live in a nice white neighborhood and live a privileged life.

Maybe they were do some money, IDK. But it certainly wasn't 27 million.

In injury cases they take into account lost wages, pain and suffering, and future earnings potential. Just doesn't add up...

Then why did they pay the family if the knee had NOTHING to do with his demise?

I am sure that Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper can explain it to you.

Now the family can go live in a nice white neighborhood and live a privileged life.

Maybe they were do some money, IDK. But it certainly wasn't 27 million.

In injury cases they take into account lost wages, pain and suffering, and future earnings potential. Just doesn't add up...
The money will be gone in 12 months tops.

The money will be gone in 12 months tops.

After taxes and lawyers, IDK what they will end up with total...

Then they will argue over who gets what, and then they will blow threw a lot of it. It will take some effort, but I think you might be right.

Back