• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

George Floyd family gets 27 million

MN wishing it was winter again. They were looting everything from liquor stores to walmart last night. Now that it has came out that Daunte was an "accident"... Of course, that's kind of what happens when you "defund the police". You're left with what they can afford and noobs. Although, she wasn't the first officer to mistake her pistol for a taser. Probably won't be the last. I've wondered how long it would be before they quit making tasers that look like guns just for this reason.

MN wishing it was winter again. They were looting everything from liquor stores to walmart last night. Now that it has came out that Daunte was an "accident"... Of course, that's kind of what happens when you "defund the police". You're left with what they can afford and noobs. Although, she wasn't the first officer to mistake her pistol for a taser. Probably won't be the last. I've wondered how long it would be before they quit making tasers that look like guns just for this reason.

Let’s not forget the main point here folks. Taser wouldn’t have even been needed if he had complied.

Uh-oh....are dems turning on blm already?

JUST IN - Biden: "There is absolutely no justification —none — for looting. No justification for violence," after speaking with the Minnesota governor and Brooklyn Center mayor (Bloomberg)

Too soon?

OMFGosh, that is the funniest thing ever Mult !!! Haha

( in Chris rocks voice ) If you been fired from one of the most powerful unions on the face of the earth, you might be negligent, liable, and incompetent ... How not to be fired from the police force. Keep your weapon holstered, you may mistake a pistol for a tazzer, remember keep it holstered. When a suspect is dead, stop the beating immediately or you may be accused of racism ... Never fire on a fleeing suspect, they may have the music turned up to loud and not know ? Shooting a fleeing human has the appearance of being offencive in that case being afraid does not work with your superiors ? If you are always afraid, and have multiple internal investigations against you, being a police officer may not be for you ...

Too soon Multislacking ? Haha

JUST IN - Biden: "There is absolutely no justification —none — for looting. No justification for violence," after speaking with the Minnesota governor and Brooklyn Center mayor (Bloomberg)
That sounds like incitement to me ? That sounds a little to close to " let's peacefully protest " to me ...

blm and antifa don't know peacefully protest, they know, use the white shield until the sun goes down and lets go get us a T.V....:coffee:

@JackPosobiec
I have obtained a copy of the outstanding warrant for Daunte Wright. He failed to appear in court last week after being charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and fleeing a peace officer.

EyzGSzGXAAAiWZt

That dipshit governor wasted no time throwing gas on that fire.

JUST IN - Mayor Mike Elliott's office has taken over the control of the Brooklyn Center, #Minnesota police department.

JUST IN - Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) deployed in front of #BLM crowd at Brooklyn Center, MN.

JUST IN - crowd shuts down Manhattan Bridge in NYC.

JUST IN - crowd on the move in WashingtonDC

Awesome timing..

https://www.cbs58.com/news/kenosha-...jacob-blake-returns-from-administrative-leave

Kenosha police officer who shot Jacob Blake returns from administrative leave

Officer Rusten Sheskey returned from administrative leave on March 31.

Sheskey shot Blake seven times in the back in August 2020. An investigation was conducted by an outside agency and reviewed by an independent expert as well as the Kenosha County District Attorney Michael Graveley. It was determined Sheskey would not face any charges.

"Although this incident has been reviewed at multiple levels, I know that some will not be pleased with the outcome; however,given the facts, the only lawful and appropriate decision was made," said Chief Daniel Miskinis.

z8t7F-1618345733-192677-blog-Kenosha%20officer%20Rusten%20Sheskey%20and%20Jacob%20Blake%20.jpg

Why don’t these pussies just abolish the police already? What are they waiting for? I want them to do it, I’m tired of hearing people debate it.

Sometimes you gotta let kids make their own mistakes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome timing..

https://www.cbs58.com/news/kenosha-...jacob-blake-returns-from-administrative-leave

Kenosha police officer who shot Jacob Blake returns from administrative leave

Officer Rusten Sheskey returned from administrative leave on March 31.

Sheskey shot Blake seven times in the back in August 2020. An investigation was conducted by an outside agency and reviewed by an independent expert as well as the Kenosha County District Attorney Michael Graveley. It was determined Sheskey would not face any charges.

"Although this incident has been reviewed at multiple levels, I know that some will not be pleased with the outcome; however,given the facts, the only lawful and appropriate decision was made," said Chief Daniel Miskinis.

z8t7F-1618345733-192677-blog-Kenosha%20officer%20Rusten%20Sheskey%20and%20Jacob%20Blake%20.jpg

Hats off to chief miskinis for his comments. Only facts matter.

You guys know those are hickeys...right? Not paintball bruises. *sigh*...joke is never funny if you have to explain it....

Back