• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

George Floyd family gets 27 million

IML Gear Cream!
what’s the real problem in this country again? Oh, and don’t forget to turn your guns in....

- - - Updated - - -

Now back to your regularly scheduled brainwashing.... That poor poor George Kirby.....

Crickets.....

oh wait.... the ten plus black kids were cops that identified as white men.... and the Asian woman was .... well..... an Asian woman...

waiting ...... where the fuck are the George Kirby dick lickers of the forum?

oh... it only hurts when it’s a black thug interacting with a white cop....

My bad.

suck a dick faggots

They missed the memo when they arrested these shit piles and didn’t kill them in the process..... defund the police.... let this woman’s husband do it for them.

#asianlivesmattermorethangeorgekirby 🖕🏻

Nigger

Attachments

• 33CC266E-4E01-4AB8-9E46-01615F86CF43.jpeg
    33CC266E-4E01-4AB8-9E46-01615F86CF43.jpeg
    369.7 KB · Views: 48
Crickets.....

oh wait.... the ten plus black kids were cops that identified as white men.... and the Asian woman was .... well..... an Asian woman...

waiting ...... where the fuck are the George Kirby dick lickers of the forum?

oh... it only hurts when it’s a black thug interacting with a white cop....

My bad.

suck a dick faggots

They missed the memo when they arrested these shit piles and didn’t kill them in the process..... defund the police.... let this woman’s husband do it for them.

#asianlivesmattermorethangeorgekirby 🖕🏻

Love ya Milford!!! You're my idol lol......lets end with A-WOMAN

I want to stay out to the Bowling Alone (prophetic book by Robert D. Putnam) stance that the forces that be are pressing us into. We better get together soon or we will all be sitting in tiny houses in smart cities waiting for out minimum basic income checks still shaking racial slurs, religious slurs, political slurs etc at each other. By the way BLM is a Marxist organization as stated by founder Petrisse Cullors.They are planning nation wide riots for the George Floyd verdict, which will serve to further divide us.

Get Shredded!
This whole thing is fucked.
Unless they give that cop the fucken chair, the ghetto inner city YOUTH (its them!) are gonna act up.
Not out of outrage.. Just because their gonna be out LOOKING for trouble.
That cop was derelict in his duties.
Okay.. most agree on that.
Piece of shit Floyd died needlessly.. We all agree on that.
What fucking RATIONAL person can honestly say that cop's INTENT was to kill him?

Piece of shit Floyd died needlessly.. We all agree on that.

Maybe his death prevented him the opportunity of pointing a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach *again*. And maybe pulling the trigger this time. Maybe that life saved grows up to be a real MLK type inspiration.

Karma.

Maya Echols, a prominent Black Lives Matter activist, threatened that cities will be "on fire" if Derek Chauvin is not convicted for the death of George Floyd.

Maya Echols, a prominent Black Lives Matter activist, threatened that cities will be "on fire" if Derek Chauvin is not convicted for the death of George Floyd.

Burn down a bunch of black businesses and neighborhoods because you're mad at the white man. That'll show us!

Enjoy you're own personal hell dipshits!

485v4k.jpg

lefties yinz got played for democrats to gain power, and the worst part about it is its been caught on video them saying their plans and I believe biden is playing dumb and actually saying it out loud to prove how dumb people are who will continue to vote for him and them

worse yinz woke women at, crying at fences around parking lots putting on a show for staged photo ops

aoc-parking-lot.jpg

whats the common denominator for the areas with the most problems, like rising crime, racist police, drugs, homeless, illegals. = democrats run them, but for some reason the people who live in these areas are told and believe the problem is republicans. Well lets see how the next year things should turn around and be amazing since democrats control the 3 chambers plus run all the cities. and with the record number of EOs signed it should be a utopia in a matter of months

IML Gear Cream!

Well, I live in the country, with no cities, and 95% white demographics. So no burning cities here, plus everyone is armed to the hilt here.
My 10 firearms (home protection and firing range only) are ready to go either way, especially the new AR-15 with .223 rounds, scary firearm...

I dunno Gilf.. That post seems genuinely hateful.
Dont say that..ur a rational man.
Be nice

I think stalking a woman and gang raping her with your ignorant buddies then kicking her head in until she’s dead is pretty hateful.

I think a word is a word, and that if the black community thinks the n word is propagating their failures even though they use it non stop and tell other races they aren’t allowed to use it.... they should go hang out with these ghetto fuck heads.

you think people are unnecessarily uncomfortable around black youth because of skin color or could it be animal like behavior?

Think of the young black kid that works real hard, values education, has moral integrity and a desire to be successful....this kind of thug bullshit makes them look bad... kinda like when a white dude with a beard shoots up a Walmart and now I’m painted with that same broad brush.

we turned retard George Kirby into a martyr and allowed the democrat run shitholes to burn, innocent people to be victimized.... I hope the Asian community retaliates hard when they realize most of the violent crimes against them
are from black men ages 15-35...

y’all sick of the race hustling, hyperbole and gaslighting yet? The don lemons of the world have a YUGE wake up call coming their way..

#whitemansworldforareason lol 😉

Burn down a bunch of black businesses and neighborhoods because you're mad at the white man. That'll show us!

Enjoy you're own personal hell dipshits!

485v4k.jpg
The funny thing is that meme is true ....they will be goin to suburbs....you know how pissed blacks were when Trump block gov funding for housing assistance in subs!! Not the fact that hey at least we get help, but they want housing in subs lol....thats right were they are headed!! Section 8 ruined many many neighborhoods and communities....
Well, I live in the country, with no cities, and 95% white demographics. So no burning cities here, plus everyone is armed to the hilt here.
My 10 firearms (home protection and firing range only) are ready to go either way, especially the new AR-15 with .223 rounds, scary firearm...

Oh they love those type of areas its like they enjoy turning nice areas into shit holes hahaha ...shhh I wouldnt publicly announce your area let it be the best kept secret....

Biden is getting a free pass with all the dumb shit he says, its like he is trying to break cancel culture or something.

Hmm... I thought u guys said he died cuz of the drugs.
That ain't what the DOCTOR said today.
It was low oxygen that KILLED him.

BREAKING: BLM protestors, including George Floyd's nephew, have stormed the Iowa State Capitol. The protestors attacked state troopers when they attempted to arrest one woman, and encouraged people to "pull up" to the houses of state legislators

Oh stop it.."They're good people on both sides....nobody knows this better than you"

Back