• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

George Floyd family gets 27 million

Get Shredded!
Hmm... I thought u guys said he died cuz of the drugs.
That ain't what the DOCTOR said today.
It was low oxygen that KILLED him.

It’s funny how when it comes to the causes of death of figures that are central to some sort of left wing narrative, there’s a always a cloud of uncertainty cast by proponents of some wack-a-doo cause.

Did Sandra Bland kill herself? Was Brian Sicknick bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher? Was Michael Brown executed in cold blood? Was George Floyd strangled to death?

No, no, no and no.

Meanwhile, we’re all pretty sure Kyle Rittenhouse was getting attacked by people with guns and/or firebombs but we shouldn’t trust the multiple angles of footage we have of the entire incident, no to mention the footage of the events leading up to it. Nope, according to the media he’s a white supremacist, so case closed.

The left could even 100% tell the truth about any one of the aforementioned cases and still most people wouldn’t believe them, I certainly wouldn’t. They have lost all credibility. They burnt it up on Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and Russia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BREAKING: BLM protestors, including George Floyd's nephew, have stormed the Iowa State Capitol. The protestors attacked state troopers when they attempted to arrest one woman, and encouraged people to "pull up" to the houses of state legislators

Lol....as long as they are black its aye okay :winkfinger:

Everyone move along nothing to see here lol

I'm just happy Floyd's fam got paid lol.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

^^agreed^^

Burn down a bunch of black businesses and neighborhoods because you're mad at the white man. That'll show us!

Enjoy you're own personal hell dipshits!

485v4k.jpg

Holy shit I needed this dam I laughed so hard... really kid just shaking my fucking head

If this cop gets aquited, what do you think will happen ? It feels like Rodney King to me, and that ended in riot ...

Biden or no Biden ?

Oh no, the dreaded n word, you need your safe space??

Haha, I just got an inquiry for one of my condos from a young black woman, so I go to her Facebook page and her first post is ...

" I is so slick that you don't know if I'm fuckin my new nigger, my old nigger, or Yo nigger bitch " .

Wow, I need to rent to her she so slick with the dick ... hahaha

I swear I would post it on here if I didn't think I would get in trouble. Oh, and by the way she checks into the " Trap Bar " ... WTF ?

I dunno Gilf.. That post seems genuinely hateful.
Dont say that..ur a rational man.
Be nice
So Kil, is it that Milf is unfactual, or is he only unsavory ?

Does he offend your mind, or your heart ?

See, what he did there was very Trumpish, factually correct, but yes very unsavory ...

Milf just gave bad tasting medicine is all. See he is correct, no one cares about asians or canadians ?

Anybody??
Dont act like this isn't a major blow to that cop's defense

Amen Kil, no cop was ever trained to knee anyone in the neck for 10 mins ? Just like it's illegal for them to use any MMA choke hold ?

Fuck joe-biden

A doorman was fired for not helping but instead shutting n locking the door as a black man brutality beat a Asian woman ...

Attachments

• 1617939819383-1327313001.jpg
    1617939819383-1327313001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
IML Gear Cream!
Haha left riots biden

They say a picture is worth a thousand words ...

Attachments

• 161794148540193131823.jpg
    161794148540193131823.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
After taxes and lawyers, IDK what they will end up with total...

Then they will argue over who gets what, and then they will blow threw a lot of it. It will take some effort, but I think you might be right.
That whole hood is gonna be lit....

I stand corrected ... I apologize. .. As it turns out, police are trained in slowing blood to , and from the brain, to the point of unconciousness. I was wrong.

Attachments

• 1617944964309-1802955893.jpg
    1617944964309-1802955893.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
I used that word because I knew it would hurt feelers and spark conversation... unfortunately it doesn’t spark introspection.... it’s really sad that a word could offend more deeply than a group of 15 to 17 year old kids having so much hate in their hearts that they would rape and murder an innocent stranger.

you want the world to believe Black Lives Matter? you want the world to believe the evil white man is behind all the racial tension in today’s world?

but that story is just one of many that occur daily in these inner city ghettos....

“white flight” says Obama’s hoe....

black culture ? Perhaps....

I know people of all races commit atrocious crimes like this everyday in this country and across the world but one thing that fills me with hate more than anything is the act of rape. The most vile, disgusting and evil thing you can do to another human being. These kids will pay for this act sevenfold in the next life. And I’m glad. Agony is rapists currency, and they are in a lot of debt.

but go on, tell us more about how the white men are pushing this Asian hate crime epidemic....

Crowder recreates kneeling on neck (about 1:17:00 in). Age restricted video, so you'll have to watch on youtube.

BREAKING: Medical Examiner Says George Floyd Should Have Been Ruled An Overdose

Floyd= 6'6" 223lbs < Chauvin= 5'9" 140lbs

It's really starting to look like Chauvin is going to walk. Minneapolis is going to burn no matter what the jury decides though.

I used that word...

The 'word' is just that, a word. Some can use it all they want, but others cant?? yeah right, lets make up some more fake rules.
I always found it funny when things are demanded we do: "Stop the hate". Yeah, OK, human emotion, lets just stop it. In the meantime they push hate and create fake race-war.
The violent demturdz are 100% behind all the bad and evil in the world taking place. Only they cant see it, because its them.

The day Trump won, and they cried and melted like children, the shit-show began. W/ the backing of the left-tard Joo media, the lies, the fake agenda's the fake news, the violence, they will keep pushing until it gets too bad.
Then it wont end well.

Sad times in the world where brain-dead lemmings with moron-remotes (phones), follow every order by Libturd media and leaders. Dont worry libturdz, the other half of the country is watching/waiting.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
BREAKING: Medical Examiner Says George Floyd Should Have Been Ruled An Overdose

Floyd= 6'6" 223lbs < Chauvin= 5'9" 140lbs

It's really starting to look like Chauvin is going to walk. Minneapolis is going to burn no matter what the jury decides though.

Lies.
Go away.

I don’t believe he put his knee on his neck to kill him. But that’s what happened.

I wouldn’t call it murder. But his actions directly effected the outcome.

Sorta like you have an argument with your friend, and punch him. He falls down and hits his head on the end of a table and dies. It’s not the tables fault...it’s your fault.

Can his lawyers spin this? Speak to his criminal past and the drugs in his system?? Maybe

But he was cuffed. Subdued. No reason to do that for 9 minutes.

Feel like when ppl were telling him to get off, he became indignant bc “your not telling me what to do!”

Piece of shit drug addict + piece of shit police officer = Dead piece of shit. Pretty simple in my mind.

Bottom line is America is Fucked in this situation....

Either way if he’s convicted we lose.
If he’s acquitted we lose ...

No matter the outcome of the trial there will be riots and anarchy because this type of shit will never end..

Not in our lifetime anyway...

As long as people keep crying and trying to make other people pay for the mistakes of the past that are no ones fault today. Read that again if you must. I’m not responsible for what people did 100 or 1000’s years ago. How about we judge on today. Only then will we maybe start to get somewhere...

Wait till case is dismissed

Cite a source for this foolishness.
Dismissed?
And they call ME the troll?
Ur a real troll... And a fucking MORON to boot.
You loose.

Lies.
Go away.

Not guilty or, a hung jury at best for those that want Chauvin to fry.

No worries though. If Minneapolis tries hard enough with Sharpton, BLM and Antifa in the lead, they can put LA and Rodney King's verdict to shame.

Cite a source for this foolishness.
Dismissed?
And they call ME the troll?
Ur a real troll... And a fucking MORON to boot.
You loose.

Alright I’ll be the language police officer.

It’s lose, not loose... unless you’re making a comment about his butthole, which I wouldn’t put past you lol.

Not guilty or, a hung jury at best for those that want Chauvin to fry.

No worries though. If Minneapolis tries hard enough with Sharpton, BLM and Antifa in the lead, they can put LA and Rodney King's verdict to shame.

Wanna make a friendly REAL wager?
(a no bullshit REAL wager.. Monies collected by Admin IN ADVANCE)

Back