• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

George Floyd family gets 27 million

since when as a society did we shift to caring more about criminals, a person that doesnt give 2 shits about your life and would hold a gun to a pregnant womans belly. play stupid games win stupid prizes

Ok bro obviously you cannot interpret what I’m saying so I will not be replying to you anymore after this. I never said let him go jackass....z

I’m SAYING THE OVERKILL OF FORCE WAS NIY NECESSARY!!!!!!!

Is that plain enough for you or maybe next time you get pulled over for a speeding ticket or whatever dumbass shit you do the police should hold you down with a knee on your neck until you can’t breathe... since you obviously think it was ok...

But I’m nobody what I say doesn’t matter so guess what you win .... you are right whatever you say your right.... go tell them that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I was a moron like poor ol Georgie boy and tried to fight with the cops then yeah I’d have to accept the consequences. That cop didn’t mean to kill him and no one here has said he deserved to die but he brought it on himself. Complying isn’t hard. Guarantee if he was sober he’d still be alive today. You have to look at the facts.

If I was a moron like poor ol Georgie boy and tried to fight with the cops then yeah I’d have to accept the consequences. That cop didn’t mean to kill him and no one here has said he deserved to die but he brought it on himself. Complying isn’t hard. Guarantee if he was sober he’d still be alive today. You have to look at the facts.
Still at it huh haha. Just say it bro you hate blk ppl and the cops can do no wrong we will respect you more atleast I will.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Still at it huh haha. Just say it bro you hate blk ppl and the cops can do no wrong we will respect you more atleast I will.

Only thing that matters are facts. You can spin it however you want. If Derek was black and George was white I’d feel the same way, and I’m pretty sure that was posted back when this story first broke too. But you wouldnt give a damn.

since when as a society did we shift to caring more about criminals, a person that doesnt give 2 shits about your life and would hold a gun to a pregnant womans belly. play stupid games win stupid prizes
Well apparently some people dont feel that way and call the law abiding people racist! ..I totally 100% agree
Exactly once you dont comply shit starts goin south .....no one meant to kill him, but hey if you say something that makes too much sense your label racist lol....fuck em if he didnt spend his money on dope he wouldnt have been tryin to pass off a counterfeit 20!!!

Only thing that matters are facts. You can spin it however you want. If Derek was black and George was white I’d feel the same way, and I’m pretty sure that was posted back when this story first broke too. But you wouldnt give a damn.

If it was your way iron it wouldnt even have made the news and many communities wouldnt be burnt to the ground....lol....dont pay attention to some simple fool looking for any excuse to cry racism ...

Ok so your saying george was resisting arrest and had a drug problem so he deserved to die correct. A few posts back you stated george would be alive if the cops didnt come haha. Your all over the place bro haha. You know it's about him being black. cops will kill a black guy for resisting arrest but wont kill a guy that shoots up a grocery store. ?????? Ppl that do mass shootings are morons as you call it and they get arrested and not killed. Come on bro. Please explain that man . Dont worry I'll wait

Ok so your saying george was resisting arrest and had a drug problem so he deserved to die correct. A few posts back you stated george would be alive if the cops didnt come haha. Your all over the place bro haha. You know it's about him being black. cops will kill a black guy for resisting arrest but wont kill a guy that shoots up a grocery store. ?????? Ppl that do mass shootings are morons as you call it and they get arrested and not killed. Come on bro. Please explain that man . Dont worry I'll wait

Lol...show me statistics that show Cops kill more blacks than any other race? Your drinking the kool aid my man!! And if you come up with any kinda statistics that says such its bullshit .....we have some cops that need not be cops...but cant change facts if floyd wasnt breaking the law he be alive today correct?

This thread would be less confrontational if Floyd was just a lowlife, law breaking drug addict on tren and couldn't breathe..

IML Gear Cream!
Lol...show me statistics that show Cops kill more blacks than any other race? Your drinking the kool aid my man!! And if you come up with any kinda statistics that says such its bullshit .....we have some cops that need not be cops...but cant change facts if floyd wasnt breaking the law he be alive today correct?
We are talking about floyd here correct my point is to say because he broke the law he deserved to die is nuts. You'll are reaching for shyt to justify first he was on drugs then his record, then he broke the law since when has breaking the law mean u deserve to die. If you wana get technical aas is a drug so what's the difference between ur drug habit and his. Come on bro. You'll getting salty.you guys are bothered cuz u know the truth. End of the day u can say it wasnt about race and I can say it was but in all reality no one knows but the cop that killed him.

This thread would be less confrontational if Floyd was just a lowlife, law breaking drug addict on tren and couldn't breathe..

Haha no one deserves to die we agree...but if we start co signing on this kinda behavior no matter what color the cops are they will be in trouble!! ..no one remembers or how quickly we forget what it takes to be a police officer and what they deal with day in and day out.....as result of this George floyd matter we seen even more resisting arrests and cops bein assaulted ....as a matter of fact just look at what kinda police protection is being giving to honest law abiding citizens now!! Many people may have not noticed, but police presence is nonexistent in many communities ....crime is thru the roof ....why?

Last edited:
We are talking about floyd here correct my point is to say because he broke the law he deserved to die is nuts. You'll are reaching for shyt to justify first he was on drugs then his record, then he broke the law since when has breaking the law mean u deserve to die. If you wana get technical aas is a drug so what's the difference between ur drug habit and his. Come on bro. You'll getting salty.you guys are bothered cuz u know the truth. End of the day u can say it wasnt about race and I can say it was but in all reality no one knows but the cop that killed him.

No one deserves to die bro....but when you hold your future in hands as many of us do in certain circumstances why not just comply to a few police orders? Unless your either wanted or doin something wrong lmao .....

No one deserves to die bro....but when you hold your future in hands as many of us do in certain circumstances why not just comply to a few police orders? Unless your either wanted or doin something wrong lmao .....
I agree 100% I never come into the pit but I had a family member killed by police so I feel some kinda way. I've been told by police i can do what I want I'm the police they will always believe me over u. They feel they are above everyone.

I agree 100% I never come into the pit but I had a family member killed by police so I feel some kinda way. I've been told by police i can do what I want I'm the police they will always believe me over u. They feel they are above everyone.

Idk what to tell ya big rich your pretty convinced other wise ..

if I get killed because of my actions thats on me. we had a mishap in a training exercise I was talking to a man one day and next day we are picking up his body parts and tagging the debris field, in an instant I was a 20 year old kid trying to save my crew, shit like this happens all the time and never makes the news. a worthless piece of shit that moved to another state to avoid child support and and was in the middle of a drug deal when the cops showed up and swallowed a lethal dose then resisted arrest, personally when I first heard about it I felt bad about it but then after the riots and all the past history I now know about him the people that beleive he was a hero deserve to be laying on the street right next to him. all these liberals should be embarrassed that they even exist, suckers constanly getting played by their emotions. george floyd held a gun to a pregnant womans belly what a low life peice of shit and you fools cry for him, that same person would hold a gun to your wifes belly for a hit of meth. what the fuck is wrong with you people

Anybody??
Dont act like this isn't a major blow to that cop's defense

If the law wasnt being broken would this have happened? If floyd wasnt breaking the law he would still be alive correct? And how many businesses and communities wouldnt have been looted and burned to the ground....every action causes a reaction....so every african american breaking the law should just get a pass? Why? Why cant the white and hispanic criminals get a pass too ....just sayin man ...

Anybody??
Dont act like this isn't a major blow to that cop's defense
I couldnt give 2 shits if the cop is guilty or not, what happened to this country because a criminal put himself in a bad situation and the then made it worse far outweights the need for his so called justice

I couldnt give 2 shits if the cop is guilty or not, what happened to this country because a criminal put himself in a bad situation and the then made it worse far outweights the need for his so called justice

Captain America would be so disappointed in you

Cops fuck up just like everyone else. They’re out on the streets and expected to babysit a bunch of dumb fucks every day. They’re generally underpaid and sometimes find themselves in impossible situations. Do cops make bad decisions sometimes? Yes, and their decisions can be the difference between someone living and someone dying. Is it an issue that needs addressed or potentially rectified? I think so. They’re underpaid, so then scrutinize candidates more and offer better compensation packages.

Where people lose me, and I think most people to be honest, is when you start attempting to make the argument that somehow police target black people for no reason and because of this they are disproportionately represented in the prison system. People go so far as to say police are committing genocide against black people. Now I’m sorry, I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble, but that is patently false. And if we want to have a discussion as to why so many black people are in prison, go to any high crime rate area of any major city and tell me what the prevalent race of the residents is.

Cops kill white people all of the time too. I can recall 2 very outrageous (albeit not heavily publicized) police involved shootings against white people that resulted in fatalities. You can’t blame police for being slightly more on edge dealing with black people vs white people. Black people per capita commit many more crimes.

For many reasons the media, politicians, and now even corporations (which is the epitome of pandering) try to shove people to the extreme ends of these situations, but like most of the other issues at the forefront of national discourse, the facts and potential solutions tend to be more nuanced.

After taxes and lawyers, IDK what they will end up with total...

Then they will argue over who gets what, and then they will blow threw a lot of it. It will take some effort, but I think you might be right.
Pssst. Hey.. Ya know that money you were given to ease the pain of your family's death
.. Gonna need to tax that...
*whispers* thanks
~uncle sam

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

If the law wasnt being broken would this have happened? If floyd wasnt breaking the law he would still be alive correct? And how many businesses and communities wouldnt have been looted and burned to the ground....every action causes a reaction....so every african american breaking the law should just get a pass? Why? Why cant the white and hispanic criminals get a pass too ....just sayin man ...

Ur missing the point.
It was said HERE ON ASF that the officer did as he was TRAINED TO DO.
I said bullshit then.. And u all shit on me.
Floyd was a piece of shit.. Yeah.
However... The cop WAS NOT TRAINED to put his knee where it was for as long as it was there.
That's the point

https://www.lawofficer.com/chavin-trial-police-chief-admits-knee-was-on-shoulder-blade/

Under cross examination, Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo was asked by Defense Attorney Eric Nelson if he was familiar with the term “camera perspective bias.”
When showed the video of a different angle, from a body camera showing the seconds prior to medical personnel arriving, he agreed that Chauvin’s knee was on the shoulder blade of George Floyd and not the neck.

Well finally We Agree on something.. I completely agree with what you just said here..

No one deserves to die

what is, false, Alex.

some people, in fact do deserve death. Maybe not Kirby in this particular case but.... I imagine a situation where a man would indeed deserve death.

Ur missing the point.
It was said HERE ON ASF that the officer did as he was TRAINED TO DO.
I said bullshit then.. And u all shit on me.
Floyd was a piece of shit.. Yeah.
However... The cop WAS NOT TRAINED to put his knee where it was for as long as it was there.
That's the point

No your missing the point ...well to be fair we both missing the point ...I follow law and you are hell bent on proving your point ...so we both dont get the point lol...

- - - Updated - - -

what is, false, Alex.

some people, in fact do deserve death. Maybe not Kirby in this particular case but.... I imagine a situation where a man would indeed deserve death.

All do respect I used that term loosely hahaha

10+ black teenage “white supremacist” attacked, raped and beat to death this young Asian woman.

Back