• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

George Floyd family gets 27 million

IML Gear Cream!
My short answer is exactly what I said last week, Rittenhouse will be killed in prison and will wish he killed himself that night. Unless there is a total civil war, who is going to do life over protesters. Not you and not me. If someone wants to be like the guy from vegas, thats what is needed but it has to be a sucide mission, you can not pull a rittenhouse and go to jail for it. Like I heard or read somewhere ( can't confirm) but that kid that killed 12 black people in the church in SC, a big dick brother raped his ass and said he may of killed those folks but I wrecked his asshole and he won't shit right for a month...I'll pass on that and figure when the dust settles there will be plenty of rebuild work on the insurance claims...:coffee:

Maybe I'm in the minority but I think Kyle Rittenhouse will walk. Too much video evidence proving his case for him to get hung out on this one.

I think Rittenhouse deserves to walk.

find out who his judge is and you’ll know the answer.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I think Kyle Rittenhouse will walk. Too much video evidence proving his case for him to get hung out on this one.
I agree to an extent but I think they will convict him on lesser charges based on technicalities.

However, personally I think his time served is punishment paid in full if they do convict on a technicality.

And then the riots will resume.....

Just so no one thinks I am on the wrong side of this, I just believe the DA's and the judicial system as a whole are afraid of the result of a mistrial or an acquittal in these cases. There are going to be riots either way, the tail is wagging the dog right now. The Asians are getting to much air time and even though the dude \said it was sexual and not racial, that is all MSM is pushing about asian hate because it fits their agenda....:coffee:

Just so no one thinks I am on the wrong side of this, I just believe the DA's and the judicial system as a whole are afraid of the result of a mistrial or an acquittal in these cases. There are going to be riots either way, the tail is wagging the dog right now. The Asians are getting to much air time and even though the dude \said it was sexual and not racial, that is all MSM is pushing about asian hate because it fits their agenda....:coffee:

The Atlanta sex addict is obviously going to be giving out handjobs in prison for the rest of his life, but most of these police involved shootings have resulted in no charges even filed, much less a conviction. You're right, the DAs are throwing the fucking book at some of these guys because they are elected officials and they have a base to play to.

I guess where we disagree, if you even want to call it that, is I think that once the jury is forced to sit in a room and have every little detail broken down for them (video footage, autopsy reports, specific details of applicable laws, toxicology reports, etc.) they'll have no choice but to accept reality.

Reality is what the media wants it to be, just like your honey thinks the dude in atlanta is an asian hater, not everyone subscribes to the ASF news feed...:coffee:

Reality is what the media wants it to be, just like your honey thinks the dude in atlanta is an asian hater, not everyone subscribes to the ASF news feed...:coffee:

It really is a huge issue. All you can do is try to rectify ignorance as you encounter it but on a national scale that's an impossible battle. As far as how these trials unfold, we shall see I suppose, I hope I'm right but I don't have a crystal ball.

On a national scale you have your anderson coopers and jake tappers speaking to the masses uncensored, on the other side you have Parler cancelled, Fox news talking heads being threatened with lawsuits, a college dropout like jack dorsey or jeff bezos deciding who can speak to the masses and who they stifle, and the libs wonder why jan 6th happened and outside of the trailer parkers there were some pretty impressive people in that crowd. Cops, firemen, son of a judge, military vets. People that protect this country.
I hope rittenhouse walks, but there is already dialog that if he was a black man he would have been shot that day. I may not be a Q-Anon follower but I don't believe half of what I see or hear anymore ..:coffee:

Last edited:
On a national scale you have your anderson coopers and jake tappers speaking to the masses uncensored, on the other side you have Parler cancelled, Fox news talking heads being threatened with lawsuits, a college dropout like jack dorsey or jeff bezos deciding who can speak to the masses and who they stifle, and the libs wonder why jan 6th happened and outside of the trailer parkers there were some pretty impressive people in that crowd. Cops, firemen, son of a judge, military vets. People that protect this country.
I hope rittenhouse walks, but there is already dialog that if he was a black man he would have been shot that day. I may not be a Q-Anon follower but I don't believe half of what I see or hear anymore ..:coffee:
Very well said!

Motions to delay and change of venue were both denied by the Judge. However, Floyd's crime history and Police interactions from '19 & '20 will be allowed as evidence in this trial.

14th Juror seated today, just need one more alternate.

Yeah regardless of what he did or didn’t do. The family should not of had to suffer everything they have gone through because of this including the death of their loved one...so yeah I agree they are owed something.
Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOLZ. his family deserves something because he’s a dumbass and he’s black and the cop was white???? You must have attended trump U.

Get Shredded!

That’s a huge problem. Court of public stupidity is starting to trump actual law and We’re just letting it happen. It’s insanity.

That’s a huge problem. Court of public stupidity is starting to trump actual law and We’re just letting it happen. It’s insanity.

because you get accused of racism or white supremacy if you point out the obvious. And for some reason white folks are deathly afraid of being judged by others.

lame.

because you get accused of racism or white supremacy if you point out the obvious. And for some reason white folks are deathly afraid of being judged by others.

lame.

It’s sad how soft people are these days. That’s part of the problem too.

You can only be cancelled if you have something to lose, thats why white folks try to stay under the radar, look at the two lawyers protecting their house from known trespassers they are still trying to get them disbarred. It ain't so much as soft as self preservation....:coffee:

lame.

It reminds of the final confrontation scene in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" when Martin Vanger (the bad guy) says "It's hard to believe that the fear of offending can be stronger than the fear of pain. But you know what? It is."

It sort of applies here I think.

You can only be cancelled if you have something to lose, thats why white folks try to stay under the radar, look at the two lawyers protecting their house from known trespassers they are still trying to get them disbarred. It ain't so much as soft as self preservation....:coffee:
this is why I stopped hiring minorities, if I have a white guy fucking up I can just tell him get your shit together or your fired, if I have a coworker and a minority get into a problem it is now my problem and the company is now in a lawsuit. I just wanna fix planes and go home

LOLZ. his family deserves something because he’s a dumbass and he’s black and the cop was white???? You must have attended trump U.

I never said anything about him being black and the cop white. Obviously you cannot read correctly or you just interpret shit in a different way than the rest of us. I’ll make it more simple for you. As a victim myself of police brutality you fuck I’m saying his family deserves something because what the police did to him was unjustified, uncalled for, unnecessary and no matter what he fucking did he did not deserve to die like that at the hands of an inhuman piece of shit who took his uniform as a symbol that he could do whatever the fuck he wanted.

Is that plain enough for you? Now go fuck off somewhere else because I didn’t ask for your opinion on this nor do I give a fuck. Have a nice day.

I think the family should split the settlement with the woman who hero, George Kirby, robbed at gunpoint and sexually assaulted while pregnant.

Nope his fam should get paid cuz he was killed by a cop. No matter his record none of that matters.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I never said anything about him being black and the cop white. Obviously you cannot read correctly or you just interpret shit in a different way than the rest of us. I’ll make it more simple for you. As a victim myself of police brutality you fuck I’m saying his family deserves something because what the police did to him was unjustified, uncalled for, unnecessary and no matter what he fucking did he did not deserve to die like that at the hands of an inhuman piece of shit who took his uniform as a symbol that he could do whatever the fuck he wanted.

Is that plain enough for you? Now go fuck off somewhere else because I didn’t ask for your opinion on this nor do I give a fuck. Have a nice day.

You’re right, they should have just let him go...

Nope his fam should get paid cuz he was killed by a cop. No matter his record none of that matters.

This ignorance is the exact reason why our society is in the poor shape that it’s in. Yeah let’s reward criminal behavior and the stupidity of swallowing all your drugs at once because you aren’t man enough to accept your punishment. He probably would’ve been out in a matter of weeks.

You guys really need to stop judging people by the color skin and look at the facts.

Your using the drugs or past criminal history as a way out I'm asking u. Would dude be dead if the cops never came. If dude didnt put his knee on dudes kneck would he he dead or alive. Stop jumping around my question man. Cop killed him point blank period.

Your using the drugs or past criminal history as a way out I'm asking u. Would dude be dead if the cops never came. If dude didnt put his knee on dudes kneck would he he dead or alive. Stop jumping around my question man. Cop killed him point blank period.

Oh I agree, he wouldn’t be if the cops never showed up. But what does it matter? This situation, like most of this nature, are not so cut and dry. There are way too many important facts that can’t be ignored just because of the race of those involved.

I never once mentioned him being black that's all you keep talking about. this is about what's right and wrong. Sounds like u need to take your own advice bro.

Dude was a career criminal...maybe if he didn't keep putting himself in situations where he was going to have run ins with the cops...

Dude was a druggie that pointed a gun at the stomach of a pregnant woman...

...and karma is a bitch.

It's pathetic for anyone to place the race card in this scenario. Period.

If you actually seen the full video, it had nothing to do with race. But most only seen the video the media wanted you to see. The guy was a drug using criminal fighting with the police and resisting arrest. In the full video, you can hear the passengers in his vehicle yelling at George to stop fighting and resisting, but he chose not to. So it took force to take him down, and that's the part the media showed the world. The full video leaked on social media, and was taken down instantly. It was from another cops body camera.

Bottom line is cops can be dicks, but as long as black people keep resisting arrest black people will be killed by trigger happy cops. Do they give white people more leeway, they do, but white people are less agressive by nature. thats a pretty slanted statement but its just the facts...:coffee:

Bottom line is cops can be dicks, but as long as black people keep resisting arrest black people will be killed by trigger happy cops. Do they give white people more leeway, they do, but white people are less agressive by nature. thats a pretty slanted statement but its just the facts...:coffee:
And as long as they give scarey ass ppl a badge and a gun they will continue to react off fear and shoot first. Cops are a joke they will pull up to a light on the phone but will give u a ticket for doing the same. Cops are a joke well not all but alot of them. I'm done with this thou you'll have at it.

And as long as they give scarey ass ppl a badge and a gun they will continue to react off fear and shoot first. Cops are a joke they will pull up to a light on the phone but will give u a ticket for doing the same. Cops are a joke well not all but alot of them. I'm done with this thou you'll have at it.

As I stated in my first line, cops can be dicks, and the more they defund the police the lower they will make the requirements which is going to be a real shit show because only the psychos of the world will want to become cops...:coffee:

You’re right, they should have just let him go...

Ok bro obviously you cannot interpret what I’m saying so I will not be replying to you anymore after this. I never said let him go jackass....z

I’m SAYING THE OVERKILL OF FORCE WAS NIY NECESSARY!!!!!!!

Is that plain enough for you or maybe next time you get pulled over for a speeding ticket or whatever dumbass shit you do the police should hold you down with a knee on your neck until you can’t breathe... since you obviously think it was ok...

But I’m nobody what I say doesn’t matter so guess what you win .... you are right whatever you say your right.... go tell them that.

Back