• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

George Floyd family gets 27 million

Get Shredded!
Totally agree that cop didn't INTEND for him to die.
However.. Like it or not.. Drugs in his system or not.. The PERCEPTION is that knee did him in.
It certainly may have contributed to it.
Sure didn't help.
Murder tho?
No.
Reckless disregard for human life maybe..

Unfortunately for perception is this little thing called facts. I agree millions of idiots perceive it that way because all they see in this situation is skin color and they totally ignore the facts. And now we as a society are paying for it.

Knee on the neck TEMPORARILY until put in restraints MAYBE... just maybe.
Extended periods of time tho?
Particularly when person IN SAID RESTRAINTS is claiming they can't breathe?
(while spectators AND another officer suggest removing that knee)
that is what he was trained to do and a copy of the training video will be brought into evidence proving he was not at fault personally so he wont be found guilty and there will be more riots. Also Floyd has swallowed his drugs before during arrest and that will be evidence too. He died of drug overdose that was the original coroners findings. BUT people will still riot because its not about innocent people dying or they would be rioting about the gang violence and surge in murder rates

However.. Like it or not.. Drugs in his system or not.. The PERCEPTION is that knee did him in.

Perception is one thing. Evidence is another. That's the problem. And evidence doesn't support strangulation. Cop has already lost the "court of public opinion". Zero chance he gets a fair trial.

But I am convinced that when black folks stop resisting srrest they will stop getting killed, white folks don'e agressivly resist arrest, even the asian killer the other day or rittenhouse, when the police pulled up they put heir hands up, cops don't feel threatened....:coffee:

Or better yet, quit doing dumb shit to attract police attention. They have all the opportunity in the world to clean up their neighborhoods and go to school or get a job or just do better in general. They have more advantages these days than anyone and they just piss it away because the street life is more appealing.

Floyd was a degenerate trash human. Good riddance.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Maybe if the floyd family parted with some of that cash the country won't burn down...:coffee:

images

Well apparently this isn't the first time floyd has done this exact same thing. In a previous arrest he was saying "I can't breathe" and also calling for his mom while swallowing drugs. He previously was taken to the hospital for ingesting drugs and told it could result in issues. So he did the same thing this time and unfortunately he rolled craps but hey since there is video of a white cop touching him that has to be it.

Notice how the prosecution doesn't want this arrest to be allowed as evidence of prior behaviour. Forget that he has done the same thing in the past this time it's different.

In the May 6, 2019 arrest, a panicked Floyd swallowed several opioid pain-killer pills as police approached and was later treated at a hospital.

[FONT=&quot]Jurors can also see a photo from the incident showing pills on the seat of a car and hear what Floyd's blood pressure was at the time of the prior arrest, as well as why a paramedic at the scene recommended Floyd go to the hospital.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"The whole point here is we have medical evidence of what happens when Mr. Floyd is faced with virtually the same situation," Cahill said[/FONT]

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-an-earlier-george-floyd-arrest-idUSKBN2B82AO

https://www.fox9.com/news/body-camera-video-of-prior-george-floyd-arrest-released
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-family-settlement-issue-remains/4722021001/

Well apparently this isn't the first time floyd has done this exact same thing. In a previous arrest he was saying "I can't breathe" and also calling for his mom while swallowing drugs. He previously was taken to the hospital for ingesting drugs and told it could result in issues. So he did the same thing this time and unfortunately he rolled craps but hey since there is video of a white cop touching him that has to be it.

Notice how the prosecution doesn't want this arrest to be allowed as evidence of prior behaviour. Forget that he has done the same thing in the past this time it's different.

In the May 6, 2019 arrest, a panicked Floyd swallowed several opioid pain-killer pills as police approached and was later treated at a hospital.

Jurors can also see a photo from the incident showing pills on the seat of a car and hear what Floyd's blood pressure was at the time of the prior arrest, as well as why a paramedic at the scene recommended Floyd go to the hospital."The whole point here is we have medical evidence of what happens when Mr. Floyd is faced with virtually the same situation," Cahill said

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-an-earlier-george-floyd-arrest-idUSKBN2B82AO

https://www.fox9.com/news/body-camera-video-of-prior-george-floyd-arrest-released
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-family-settlement-issue-remains/4722021001/

So many reasons both cases should have been thrown out.

So many reasons both cases should have been thrown out.

I would love to say I am shocked that the states attorneys are trying to say "forget about his past that has nothing to do with what happened that day" but honestly nothing surprises me anymore. The guy has a history of violence and drug abuse. His life choices caught up with him and due to his actual physical health his body finally crapped out. It's no different than if I eat McDonalds every day and die of heart disease at 55 years old.

With the way society is heading it's always about blaming someone or something else rather than looking at your own self for what happens to you.

I live in the suburbs of philly, my area will most likely be fine, I work in what is called center city philly, that is where the shit will happen like in every big city in america. I don't know where you live but unless it's some back woods town your city will be affected by the outcome of this trial, because the goverment condones it, and sure rittenhouse capped a few and they are deaded as you say but make no mistake about it that kid will wish he put a bullet in his own head before he surrendered....:coffee:

Well, I most certainly don't live in a major city and it's not a back wood town lol as there is no town. Yeah, it's rural I guess but I damn sure live close enough to 5 of the biggest cities in the entirety of the country...quite literally 5 of the top 12 as of 2021.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities

The list of the top 10 is from 2020 but if you scroll down a little to the actual numbers for 2021 you'll find the 5 number so yeah, I think I know what I'm talking about when it comes to that...let's see I'm a 2 hour drive or less to every one of these so tell me again how it's going to be?

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/31/...tate-of-disaster-federal-agents-george-floyd/

Yeah, you wanna know something interesting? After our Governor did what was needed unlike all the blue states or most at least this shit stopped real quick and as I said it's not exactly the best state to think you can run around doing whatever you want and think there are no consequences when a large part of the state is heavily armed many many have concealed carry permits along with be allowed to open carry.

The guy who shot the idiot in Austin that was open carrying an AK-47 and openly speaking on the news and other places about how nothing would happen because everyone that disagreed with his view were pussies, well he's dead and the guy that shot him wasn't even charged in the end when the actual video was released and not just the nonsense the idiot protesters said and was plastered all over the national media for a week or so before the real info came out.

Guy pointed his gun at an uber driver who was carrying and happened to be former military and with 100 or so people surrounding his car felt threatened and shot the dumbass.

We know what has happened in those situations previously by the idiot protesters. If you don't know they've killed people in this same manner and it was on the news so you can look it up if you want.

Yeah, we had some problems with "OUR" grid management and you may not like us but none of us down here give a shit whether you like us or not.

9th biggest economy in the world....produce the most energy in the US and good friends with our own trade agreement with Mexico. Also have a huge Tech economy and both Oracle and Tesla are moving their headquarters here which means our economy will become even bigger...We'll be fine.

Your state and city are wholly relying on the federal government to tell you what to do it seems..I don't know everything about PA other than I hate the eagles and few other things and this is just an opinion on PA so you can enlighten me if what I'm say is wrong. More than happy to accept it I'm wrong although most don't respond after a post like this. I hope you do though.

This is not a personal thing which is why I'm not saying anything about you specifically and I agree with a lot of your posts, just not this one.

Glad your suburb will likely be fine though as I would rather not have anyone dealing with this absolute idiotic crap being pushed by our psychotic media on both sides.

Only used the daily caller as it was the first one to come up about the steps our governor took to stop things.

Oh yeah, we're fully open now and you aren't. I do know you'll be getting some easing on the restrictions in roughly 2 weeks though although I really wonder how long that will last. Hopefully for real and fully soon and I hope the same for the rest of the country but if not I'm quite ok and so is my state.

I'll be waiting.

Last edited:
I would love to say I am shocked that the states attorneys are trying to say "forget about his past that has nothing to do with what happened that day" but honestly nothing surprises me anymore. The guy has a history of violence and drug abuse. His life choices caught up with him and due to his actual physical health his body finally crapped out. It's no different than if I eat McDonalds every day and die of heart disease at 55 years old.

With the way society is heading it's always about blaming someone or something else rather than looking at your own self for what happens to you.

The funny part is they want everyone to ignore George’s past but not the officers past.

The funny part is they want everyone to ignore George’s past but not the officers past.

Agreed.

Chauvin joined the Minneapolis Police Department in 2001.[13][17] He received a medal for valor in 2006 for being one of several officers who fired on a suspect who pointed a shotgun at them, and another in 2008 for a domestic-violence incident in which he broke down a door and shot a suspect who reached for his pistol.[18][19] He received a commendation medal in 2008 after he and his partner tackled a fleeing suspect holding a pistol. He received a commendation medal in 2009 after working off-duty as a security guard for a nightclub.[16]/I]

So his lapse in judgment here.. Which was TERRIBLE... negates everything he's done prior?

Tbh I don’t understand why black folks care to try to defend people like George Floyd or a lot of the others who’ve had these protests surrounding their situations.

Granted there’s been a few that we’re decent people, like Eric Garner and Breonna Taylor, but those were IMO just terrible accidents.

But just from the outside looking in, when you allow these people like George Floyd or Michael Brown to represent you, and you endorse a musical genre that demeans your character, you’re lowering the bar for you entire demographic.

When police kill a white piece of shit, nobody knows, because nobody cares, least of all other white people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Just think of it had been a white man lol !!!

Trust me I have no love lost for LE at all !!

Isn't it love LOSS? You fucken meat head you.
Buy a book!

Well, I most certainly don't live in a major city and it's not a back wood town.......

I'll be waiting.

GC, I believe you are misreading my post, I agree with what you are saying and have the same philosophies as most on this forum ( except for Kilsong and lifter)
In my post I am not saying what I want to happen, I am saying what is going to happen, regardless of the outcome of the chauven trial, there will be riots and looting, I understand there is a big difference between texas and most of the rest of the country, I was in San Antonio a couple years back and my wife and I were surprised to see 5 dudes walking down a street in the center of town with rifles slung over their shoulders.

We all know what happened at the philly convention center during the vote count and how the Governor changed the mail in voting because of covid. The asshole mayor of philly shut the city down and then was photographed sitting in a diner in Delaware without a mask on, that is what we are dealing with up here.

I appreciate all your facts and the fact that texans believe they are better than everyone else, but at the end of the day I know Dak will always choke in the big game and take comfort in knowing that...:coffee:

GC, I believe you are misreading my post, I agree with what you are saying and have the same philosophies as most on this forum ( except for Kilsong and lifter)
In my post I am not saying what I want to happen, I am saying what is going to happen, regardless of the outcome of the chauven trial, there will be riots and looting, I understand there is a big difference between texas and most of the rest of the country, I was in San Antonio a couple years back and my wife and I were surprised to see 5 dudes walking down a street in the center of town with rifles slung over their shoulders.

We all know what happened at the philly convention center during the vote count and how the Governor changed the mail in voting because of covid. The asshole mayor of philly shut the city down and then was photographed sitting in a diner in Delaware without a mask on, that is what we are dealing with up here.

I appreciate all your facts and the fact that texans believe they are better than everyone else, but at the end of the day I know Dak will always choke in the big game and take comfort in knowing that...:coffee:

Hahaha about Dad and for all we know at this point you may be right. I hope you're wrong but won't be making any large bets on them either. I think the defense is the biggest problem although the line issues they've had the last 2 years didn't help the offense or the defense...What happened to your golden boy Carson Wentz?

He didn't win that Super Bowl and if you ask me even though he had been having a great season he would have choked in the playoffs...yet Nick Foles did enough to do that with the other talent surrounding him and the defense you guys had.

I thought that was impressive as much as I hated seeing Philly win a Super Bowl :)..I will gladly compare Super Bowl Trophies between the Cowboys and Eagles though so when you guys catch up or get close we'll pay more attention to all the shit talking from you guys :)

I may have misread or misinterpreted you post as it happens plenty and then once I get going you end up with a novel and links etc....you can ask some of my customers about the freaking novels I'll write as I'm on the verge of psychotically detailed and also make it a point to answer each and every thing I think is a question or is a question.

I just thought you were wrong about what would happen to the majority of the country and new damn well that wouldn't fly here. I think a lot more states outside of NY, CA, OR, WA and Chicago...yeah not a state but you know what I mean will handle it differently this time. If they don't they will likely bring the the end of their political careers on themselves.

Obviously that's just an opinion as I don't know the future and don't know how everywhere else will handle it. Hopefully better than the last time in every single state including the above mentioned.

Cops get overwhelmed but to many people are cowards and won't stand up against this shit unfortunately for those that do.
Remember the Korean Snipers from the LA riots? They were abandoned by the police just like most of this country or at least the major cities mostly in blue states, not all but mostly and they defended the property and didn't give a shit at that point.

The LA Police left them to burn and the decided that they weren't going to let it happen and did what they could. Did it still cost the Koreans in Koreatown around half of the total damage of
1 Billion dollars, yes but it would have been worse if they let it happen and didn't stand up to the mobs.

Doesn't take long for punk ass rioters to run scared as soon as a few of them get shot and when I say that I mean by other citizens and not the police who aren't here to do any protecting or serving of anyone but the people in power and their rich ass friends.

As far as Philly goes I did know most of that but not the Mayor part as that bullshit was happening everywhere with Governors in mostly blue states and hell even the dumbass mayor of Austin went to Cabo as he was telling everyone to stay home and not spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with family.

To many corrupt politicians everywhere including here. We are most definitely not perfect and the majority of us don't think we're better than anyone but we are proud of our state and will defend it in whatever way we see fit. Whether that's here on this board or by taking up arms and going to war.

It's not like we haven't done it before and while no one wants it we may have to do it again at some point.

Anyway, look at that another damn novel.

I'm glad you responded and look forward to seeing your posts as well. Like I said I do agree with most of them just didn't agree with that one even if I maybe misinterpreted it.

My short answer is exactly what I said last week, Rittenhouse will be killed in prison and will wish he killed himself that night. Unless there is a total civil war, who is going to do life over protesters. Not you and not me. If someone wants to be like the guy from vegas, thats what is needed but it has to be a sucide mission, you can not pull a rittenhouse and go to jail for it. Like I heard or read somewhere ( can't confirm) but that kid that killed 12 black people in the church in SC, a big dick brother raped his ass and said he may of killed those folks but I wrecked his asshole and he won't shit right for a month...I'll pass on that and figure when the dust settles there will be plenty of rebuild work on the insurance claims...:coffee:

If he were a white junkie would u guys be happier?
It wasn't murder.. But still.
That cop ACCIDENTALLY killed that man..
Regardless of the situation that followed.. The family is due something.

Yeah regardless of what he did or didn’t do. The family should not of had to suffer everything they have gone through because of this including the death of their loved one...so yeah I agree they are owed something.
Just my 2 cents

Yeah regardless of what he did or didn’t do. The family should not of had to suffer everything they have gone through because of this including the death of their loved one...so yeah I agree they are owed something.
Just my 2 cents

the kids, he walked out on, definitely deserved something. For sure.

My short answer is exactly what I said last week, Rittenhouse will be killed in prison and will wish he killed himself that night. Unless there is a total civil war, who is going to do life over protesters. Not you and not me. If someone wants to be like the guy from vegas, thats what is needed but it has to be a sucide mission, you can not pull a rittenhouse and go to jail for it. Like I heard or read somewhere ( can't confirm) but that kid that killed 12 black people in the church in SC, a big dick brother raped his ass and said he may of killed those folks but I wrecked his asshole and he won't shit right for a month...I'll pass on that and figure when the dust settles there will be plenty of rebuild work on the insurance claims...:coffee:
Kyles case is 100% self defense. Attacking someone who has an AR15 is next level stupidity. Next time you see someone with an AR15 hit him over the head with a skateboard and see what happens to you.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Back