• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

George Floyd family gets 27 million

IML Gear Cream!
So much racism on the ASF... kinda sad.
I dunno... I sleep well at night because my heart isn't filled with bile the way yours is.
Maybe your not fucked up individuals in real life.. I dunno. You'd live much longer if you just let it go.
Oh well.

Your the one who backs the blue my friend ... Stand against real ( not fake ) racism.

Seriously on a different thread I posted that I’m ready to start my own movement....

The I’m not sorry for being WHITE movement!!!!

I’m so tired of hearing about how the blacks are treated so poorly,how everyone is against them. It’s straight bullshit you know you hear all the stuff about slavery while everyone was a slave you were just last get over it. I’m part Irish you don’t hear me crying about that you know look up the history man all the stuff most of the stuff let me rephrase that has happened to them they’ve done to themselves but yeah that’s my fault listen I’m not gonna apologize for something someone did 1000 years ago 500 years ago that’s not my fault it’s not my problem how about we deal with what I did today I’ve done nothing against you so I’m over it. It’s never gonna be good enough.

Do you know where is my white history month. Where is my white entertainment television. Where is my any white man’s holiday. Where I get to takeoff work because I’m white. I could keep going on and on with this stuff but you get my point so I’m just sick of it I’m a start my own shit man. Sad thing is is there’s not enough people who would stand behind me to do this if there was wouldn’t be here and all this shit and deal with all the stuff that were going on now people just need to quit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its not a honest movement at all its a control movement ....its not equality it's control!!
So much racism on the ASF... kinda sad.
I dunno... I sleep well at night because my heart isn't filled with bile the way yours is.
Maybe your not fucked up individuals in real life.. I dunno. You'd live much longer if you just let it go.
Oh well.
Cmon kilsong open your eyes can you honestly say this blm movement is soley about equality and nothing more? Just look at the behavior that blm is demanding to be accepted ....burning down shit ..looting shit ...destroying property and the biggest mind blowing is police compliance why not just comply? Why turn every traffic stop into a shit show? Why not respect the laws of the land? And that behavior is what is being shoved down everyones throat to be accepted!! Not cool man! I dont care if someone is following the law and cops get out of line I would be the first to call foul!!! Sorry law is law follow it or live with animals in the wild...

https://t.me/disclosetv/1658

NEW - The newly established "George Floyd Autonomous Zone" in Minneapolis has issued a list of "rules particular for white people" that they have to abide by in order to enter the area. @disclosetv @disclosetv_chat

Oh yes, thats really "healing the nation" Joe and Demturdz. More White-hating. (You know the people that built the country and pay for everything).

Dems, what dumb kvuntz...

The guy in the far right was a juror in the trial and he lied to the judge saying he didn't know anything about the trial just to get on the jury. Picture was taken back in August.
82fb740b161530e6f4c7bc77877617ee.jpg

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Reverse racism - If your black and even half as educated, half as diligent you will move up the corporate ladder twice as fast.

I personally know two black people in my family, who are out on FMLAs right now. They haven't really worked in years. They don't move up, but they don't work either ? To me it is absolutely reverse racism.

Oh, and if your wondering, " anxiety " is the FMLA. So they don't work , they don't get paid , right ? With personal time, vacation, tax refunds, by working about 25%, health insurance, life insurance, paid income tax credit, they think their in heaven ...

Reverse racism - If your black and even half as educated, half as diligent you will move up the corporate ladder twice as fast.

I personally know two black people in my family, who are out on FMLAs right now. They haven't really worked in years. They don't move up, but they don't work either ? To me it is absolutely reverse racism.

Oh, and if your wondering, " anxiety " is the FMLA. So they don't work , they don't get paid , right ? With personal time, vacation, tax refunds, by working about 25%, health insurance, life insurance, paid income tax credit, they think their in heaven ...

It’s not reverse racism

It’s just plain old racism. Period.

White ppl don’t own racism. By definition blacks are often times more racist.

We have to stop tolerating racist behavior from black ppl who hide behind “systematic racism” jargon.

If I posted a sign with “black ppl rules” it would be protested and illegal. So why is it being tolerated now?

Things have to change.

Lawsuits have to fly. Hit black racist organizations in the wallet and bankrupt them.

This case is going to be overturned.

Now I have no dog in this fight. I didn't watch and I truly don't know if this Chauvin guy deserves to be charged with Murder. I truly don't.

But, we now see one of the Jurors not only lied, but is proven to be "impartial". And was caught being at a George Floyd event wearing BLM prior to the trial. That isn't what the law calls "Unbiased".

This alone is terms to overturn this case on appeal.

It's a shameful day that these people have an agenda and not only do fair trials not exist. We certainly know fair elections do not. These people scheme and scam at everything they do.

229192_5_.jpg

When is this gonna become national news?
Is it?
Seems like this would be something Chauvin's lawyer would ha e acted on by now.

This case is going to be overturned.

Now I have no dog in this fight. I didn't watch and I truly don't know if this Chauvin guy deserves to be charged with Murder. I truly don't.

But, we now see one of the Jurors not only lied, but is proven to be "impartial". And was caught being at a George Floyd event wearing BLM prior to the trial. That isn't what the law calls "Unbiased".

This alone is terms to overturn this case on appeal.

It's a shameful day that these people have an agenda and not only do fair trials not exist. We certainly know fair elections do not. These people scheme and scam at everything they do.

229192_5_.jpg

Nothing to see here boys!

This is what CNN would call... fake news...

Get Shredded!
He wasn't at a george floyd rally he was in DC at a MLK rally hence why the shirt has MLK on it (just so happens to support george floyd as well). He defended his trip saying he had never been to DC so it sounded like a fun trip to take and be with a lot of black people. How in the fuck he could say with a straight face that he could be impartial when questioned about it during jury selection is beyond me. Was Chauvin guilty of manslaughter probably I can concede that. He wasn't guilty of murder 2 and murder 3 though. That guy never had a chance from the start. That trial would have had to be held in Canada for him to even come close to impartial.

https://www.startribune.com/chauvin...n-after-social-media-post-surfaces/600053102/

He wasn't at a george floyd rally he was in DC at a MLK rally hence why the shirt has MLK on it (just so happens to support george floyd as well). He defended his trip saying he had never been to DC so it sounded like a fun trip to take and be with a lot of black people. How in the fuck he could say with a straight face that he could be impartial when questioned about it during jury selection is beyond me. Was Chauvin guilty of manslaughter probably I can concede that. He wasn't guilty of murder 2 and murder 3 though. That guy never had a chance from the start. That trial would have had to be held in Canada for him to even come close to impartial.

https://www.startribune.com/chauvin...n-after-social-media-post-surfaces/600053102/

Totally feel ya. Did you know he tried to plea tp murder 3 ? They wouldn't let him, because they needed that lying dog faced pony soldier to swing.

Back