• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Issues with Gorilla Farm

IML Gear Cream!
The pink shaded items are from the stoppers that were used.

It took a few days for the items to turn color so there were some that went out before it was noticed and that batch was pulled.

From my understanding, it's fine. I've been using some of the cyp with the pink tint and haven't had any issue.

As far as hearing back, still no word. My contact email is not reporting failed attempts to send so they're going through.

The regular email was disabled shortly after announcing close so there were no more orders going through.

This break could be at least a few months or, it could be permanent. I've said this many times in many threads.

As everyone else has stated, he's never burned anyone and has done this closing strategy more then a couple times. Just might take a bit to hear back.

Dang, that sucks. Guess ill have to place another order elsewhere. Pretty lame, i had placed quiet a few other orders with them, and i know a lot of people were loyal to these guys. If im screwed, and they just stole my money, that sucks, but i wonder how many people lost a lot more than me.
Go GearChurch
Join the congregation.
Forgive me lord, for I am pinning...

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

try GC. Quality/ amazon t/a, amazing customer service.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

The pink shaded items are from the stoppers that were used.

It took a few days for the items to turn color so there were some that went out before it was noticed and that batch was pulled.

From my understanding, it's fine. I've been using some of the cyp with the pink tint and haven't had any issue.

As far as hearing back, still no word. My contact email is not reporting failed attempts to send so they're going through.

The regular email was disabled shortly after announcing close so there were no more orders going through.

This break could be at least a few months or, it could be permanent. I've said this many times in many threads.

As everyone else has stated, he's never burned anyone and has done this closing strategy more then a couple times. Just might take a bit to hear back.

I’m sitting at over a month already with no info.
Kong has also never ghosted both clients and reps when he went on breaks in the past.
Judging by his past TA’s and the way he blocked all communication this time around, I think we might have to call a spade a spade.

I’m sitting at over a month already with no info.
Kong has also never ghosted both clients and reps when he went on breaks in the past.
Judging by his past TA’s and the way he blocked all communication this time around, I think we might have to call a spade a spade.
Can't argue with you.

The email I have to contact him is still active unlike the other so, I'm still hopeful.

Yeah, it seems like I’ll have to move on and find a new source. GC is one of the 3 I’m looking at. Going to be looking at placing an order in the next couple days.

too bad about gorilla. Never good to bash or anything, just take it as it is. Shit, used them for like 3 years, and had good results. So I suppose we had a good run. Lol. I lost a bit, but know others lost more. That’s super shitty. Hopefully, gf at least contacts folks to make things right, even if they don’t get packs.

Pretty shitty to run a special when you’re quitting and not sending out half people’s orders.

Get Shredded!
I think there’s light at the end of the tunnel... don’t wanna jinx it, but will follow up after delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy mother fucking shit, got a special delivery!!!! Gf came motherfucking through. Wow. I’m so glad I never bashed or anything. Stand up person right there. Idk who they are, but if they can see this, thank you. And I hope all is well!!!!

And they included extras, that’s pretty baller right there. Again, if gf sees this, very appreciated, and I hope all is well. Hope to see you back!

And they included extras, that’s pretty baller right there. Again, if gf sees this, very appreciated, and I hope all is well. Hope to see you back!

Thanks for the update. Hoping for a TD soon.

I had placed an order a couple of days before GF closed up shop. I have used them a number of times over the last few years with great success. With the shop closing and the turn around time being longer than usual, I was feeling less confident of getting my order every day. My order arrived today! Thank you Kong and GF.

Holy mother fucking shit, got a special delivery!!!! Gf came motherfucking through. Wow. I’m so glad I never bashed or anything. Stand up person right there. Idk who they are, but if they can see this, thank you. And I hope all is well!!!!

This has been his MO, takes a break, and ships all existing orders. I was starting to wonder if that was the case this time. Bravo GP. Hopefully everyone gets their goods in the same fashion

I opened my pack to discover that Kong few in a few extras as well. I will buy from his new whop if he decides to re-open.

So, like I've said a few times already in multiple threads.

The guys who are having issues with packs that haven't arrived, ordered in February. I dunno wtf happened in February to cause the issues but, I'm still trying to get in touch with kong about their items.

The guys who ordered recently should be getting lots of extras as he liquidated stock is what I was told.

So, like I've said a few times already in multiple threads.

The guys who are having issues with packs that haven't arrived, ordered in February. I dunno wtf happened in February to cause the issues but, I'm still trying to get in touch with kong about their items.

The guys who ordered recently should be getting lots of extras as he liquidated stock is what I was told.

Could he have sent it in two different packages maybe I received something but not the right order

Thank you for keeping me updated on what's landing.

Looks like everything got sorted though.

Hey sent you a pm about my order being completely wrong I got 4 packs of Anavar @ 10mg when I ordered 6vials of test cyp and arimidex....... not sure if that his way of say sorry and sending the rest of my order which I find a little weird
d25cb5ca0e8cccf3cff3747d5c72a132.jpg

Hey sent you a pm about my order being completely wrong I got 4 packs of Anavar @ 10mg when I ordered 6vials of test cyp and arimidex....... not sure if that his way of say sorry and sending the rest of my order which I find a little weird
d25cb5ca0e8cccf3cff3747d5c72a132.jpg

Nothing can be done about it

After packs got sent he was going dark.

Sorry.

Nothing can be done about it

After packs got sent he was going dark.

Sorry.
Also, if I do hear anything from him, which is doubtful since he's going dark, I'll see if I can figure anything out.

Just don't get your hopes up.

Also, if I do hear anything from him, which is doubtful since he's going dark, I'll see if I can figure anything out.

Just don't get your hopes up.

Well that fucking sucks I know it’s not ur problem....... this was a dick move by Gorilla ordered from him handful of times and pulls a sale to just shutdown after that...... I hope you can pull a Hail Mary but if not it’s part of the game

Is anyone else having an odd reaction to the Test E 400? First thing I noticed is that its an off-looking pink color. About 1.5 hours after I pin, I get really intense chills and muscle aches / lethargy. Its so bad its debilitating and I can't work out. But it only lasts like 1 hour and its gone, and then I just feel tired. I know for sure its the test cause nothing else changed and this happened immediately after pinning the new weird-color batch... been using his Test E 400 from previous batches for a while now too and no reaction with those. Seems really strange that this happens as soon as they disappear. Pretty worried cause I ordered 10 vials of this. Also, my order was wrong. Its missing a pack of 50mg Anavar. I'm not really hopeful anything can be done about this though as they seem to have gone dark. FML.

Is anyone else having an odd reaction to the Test E 400? First thing I noticed is that its an off-looking pink color. About 1.5 hours after I pin, I get really intense chills and muscle aches / lethargy. Its so bad its debilitating and I can't work out. But it only lasts like 1 hour and its gone, and then I just feel tired. I know for sure its the test cause nothing else changed and this happened immediately after pinning the new weird-color batch... been using his Test E 400 from previous batches for a while now too and no reaction with those. Seems really strange that this happens as soon as they disappear. Pretty worried cause I ordered 10 vials of this. Also, my order was wrong. Its missing a pack of 50mg Anavar. I'm not really hopeful anything can be done about this though as they seem to have gone dark. FML.
How many times did this happen? If it was only once, could be something else not related to the gear. If it happened more than once, then there's a problem.
If I'm not mistaken, Monte said he had been pinning some of that pink test E with no negative side effects

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Back