• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Issues with Gorilla Farm

IML Gear Cream!
Monte, I always respected you and appreciated how you cautioned guys on high doses. With that, Here’s a screenshot you sent me that was between you and kong about my short order. I’m not spinning shit dude.

Ah.

No you're not spinning that.

Just how I'm a liar and knew he was going to not send people packs and how I relayed exactly what I was told day by day from one of the most solid sources to ever be on asf.

Also, it's funny that I'm a "death sentence" for two of the most highly regarded local shops to ever be on the forum.

That message you posted was five days before the email I posted was sent btw.

You want to call Kong a liar? Fine. He didn't leave as well as he had told me he would. Trying to make it seem like I knew he was going to leave without completing every order and every item and was still sending the off color oils is not true in the least. If it were, I wouldn't have put forth any effort to trying to make what I could right.

Any way, I'm done going back and forth over it. Pm me what you lost again and ill try to make it right.

I’ll tap out. Let’s move on.

I’m a little late to the cuck fest here. But can someone please tell me if the pink shit is g2g. I don’t feel like growing another nipple or adding inches to my taint.

Serious question btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a little late to the cuck fest here. But can someone please tell me if the pink shit is g2g. I don’t feel like growing another nipple or adding inches to my taint.

Serious question btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think there is an answer to that. Some people trashed it some are pinning it. G2g? Who knows what the discoloration actually contains- no one.

I looked a bit closer at some of the pink gear I have, and I can see little red particles (only a few, not many) inside the solution. Not sure if this was ever an issue with the previous batches as its the first time I've paid attention. So maybe its from the stopper? Does anyone know if this is safe to inject? Lol. If anyone wants me to take a pic, I can post one tomorrow.

Dude do NOT inject anything with “particles” floating in it period.

I looked a bit closer at some of the pink gear I have, and I can see little red particles (only a few, not many) inside the solution. Not sure if this was ever an issue with the previous batches as its the first time I've paid attention. So maybe its from the stopper? Does anyone know if this is safe to inject? Lol. If anyone wants me to take a pic, I can post one tomorrow.

Not sure why anyone is even questioning this. The stuff is tainted.. dye and particles that shouldn’t be in there.. cut your losses and let this thread die.. that’s my opinion anyway.

Hmm my last order with them was in November and I was tripping out on the color of the test cyp it's usually clear but this time it looked like tren.

Hmm my last order with them was in November and I was tripping out on the color of the test cyp it's usually clear but this time it looked like tren.

Believe yours was just overcooked is all.

Now with the pink color gear, it's been beat up BUT..... What Stoppers do they use again? I'm guessing not silicon and I believe their Stoppers have a pink tint to them... Wondering if the new batch of Stoppers is bleeding out.
Now the chunks, if you're using anything under 21g on those Stoppers the chunks are coming from poking.

Damn I came back to this forum to find gorilla again. Oh well

Get Shredded!
Gorilla Farm

Hi, I just ran across this forum after trying several attempts to contact Gorilla. I have been dealing with him for like 8 years since it was called AMA and never had any issues. I placed a huge order right before he closed shop and I received nothing! How did you go about getting your order? Please help.

Hi, I just ran across this forum after trying several attempts to contact Gorilla. I have been dealing with him for like 8 years since it was called AMA and never had any issues. I placed a huge order right before he closed shop and I received nothing! How did you go about getting your order? Please help.

Unfortunately he is no longer in business. I’m afraid to tell you that you’re shit out of luck. Your order got overlooked, I guess. He usually takes care of every order before closing his door. That’s why I say your order must have gotten over looked. Sorry about your luck, my man.

Back