• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Issues with Gorilla Farm

Get Shredded!
How many times did this happen? If it was only once, could be something else not related to the gear. If it happened more than once, then there's a problem.
If I'm not mistaken, Monte said he had been pinning some of that pink test E with no negative side effects

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Its been happening consistently for one week straight. It was the worst today. Had to skip my workout. Felt like falling asleep in the gym. I'm not sure what to do at this point because I have 10 vials of this. I think tomorrow I will try cutting it with sterile MCT oil (I already cut it with MCT, but I'll try adding more this time). However I'm worried the MCT itself can increase the pip. I really don't want to throw away these 10 vials... my order was almost $1k. Sigh.

And yes, I've seen Monte's post, it seems he's referring to cyp, not the Test E 400 that I am referring to. But he can correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Its been happening consistently for one week straight. It was the worst today. Had to skip my workout. Felt like falling asleep in the gym. I'm not sure what to do at this point because I have 10 vials of this. I think tomorrow I will try cutting it with sterile MCT oil (I already cut it with MCT, but I'll try adding more this time). However I'm worried the MCT itself can increase the pip. I really don't want to throw away these 10 vials... my order was almost $1k. Sigh.

And yes, I've seen Monte's post, it seems he's referring to cyp, not the Test E 400 that I am referring to. But he can correct me if I'm wrong.

Tagging @Montego1 for visibility

EDIT: Ah crap I don't know how to tag.

Tagging @Montego1 for visibility

EDIT: Ah crap I don't know how to tag.

I have no comment on your sides.. but - how do you get past the pink coloration in the first place? Apparently, the coloration came from the stoppers (red?).. so I am assuming that the dye used in the stopper leaked into the product making it appear pink. If someone gave me a bottle of water in red plastic and I poured it into a glass and the water was pink from the plastic color seeping into the water - would I drink it? Most likely not.

- just an assumption, but they did say it took a few days for them to notice the issue and they pulled that batch. Some went out before it was pulled.. So another red flag.

It sucks that you are getting pip but it is test 400 .have you ever pinned it before this order . Gorilla is gone so I’m not sure what you think is going to happen .

It sucks that you are getting pip but it is test 400 .have you ever pinned it before this order . Gorilla is gone so I’m not sure what you think is going to happen .

I've been using his Test E 400 for over a year before this happened with this batch

Imo you have two options at this point. Sell it to Montego or whoever else says they are pinning it with no issues and re coupe some of your lost cash....OR.... toss the shit and buy new from another trusted source. Personally I’d like to see if all those that are willing to pin pink gear are also willing to buy it off you. Good Luck brother. I truly hope it works out because I’ve been there at the end of a UG’s good run. It sucks cause it’s usually just when you start to trust them 110%.

I've been using his Test E 400 for over a year before this happened with this batch

Imo you have two options at this point. Sell it to Montego or whoever else says they are pinning it with no issues and re coupe some of your lost cash....OR.... toss the shit and buy new from another trusted source. Personally I’d like to see if all those that are willing to pin pink gear are also willing to buy it off you. Good Luck brother. I truly hope it works out because I’ve been there at the end of a UG’s good run. It sucks cause it’s usually just when you start to trust them 110%.
I would pin pink gear but don’t know or trust some of these guys so I doubt that’s going to happen

Totally understand bro but If both parties are willing you could always use a mutually trusted person as an escrow account. Just a thought. Your getting discounted gear and he’s recouping some of his cash. Win/win kinda sorta maybe. Lol

I would pin pink gear but don’t know or trust some of these guys so I doubt that’s going to happen

I don't know much about brewing gear.. but, I do not a whole lot about rubber and plastic. It makes 0 since that the oil would be contaminated with the rubber stopper.

I don't know much about brewing gear.. but, I do not a whole lot about rubber and plastic. It makes 0 since that the oil would be contaminated with the rubber stopper.

I don't know much about either - but that was the explanation given for the odd color.

IML Gear Cream!
To me that’s as bad as saying we found a dead fly in the batch but it’s ok. Go ahead and pin that shit.

Also gotta give Montego some props for staying on the situation when he clearly could of bailed on everyone that was waiting. Doesn’t sound like Gong gave him any warning either so IMO that’s an A+ rep right there.

I don't know much about either - but that was the explanation given for the odd color.

To me that’s as bad as saying we found a dead fly in the batch but it’s ok. Go ahead and pin that shit.

Also gotta give Montego some props for staying on the situation when he clearly could of bailed on everyone that was waiting. Doesn’t sound like Gong gave him any warning either so IMO that’s an A+ rep right there.
No, I knew in advance he was thinking of closing. A couple weeks or so.

The day he told me though, the process started though was the first he said it was happening for sure.

Either way, there was nothing malicious about it.

At this point -

2 guys havent gotten their packs. One was from before the close. One was from after/during. One guy had a big screw up on what he order and received.

When these three get with me, I've pmed them, a sponsor here is willing to help them out, I'm just waiting for them to confirm their orders from what I've seen.

The pink gear, I have used three bottles of test with the tint. I have had no issues at all personally. The reason for why it's pink is the only valid reason it could have been from what I've been told. Nothing besides the stoppers changed between batches.

Doing what I can but, I can't buy every bottle of pink gear from every member who has some. I also can't replace every single item that was supposed to be this instead of that. I got a pack of var instead of a bottle of test.... Dunno man, eat em.

If guys wanna run someone up the flag pole and crucify them, I'm fine with that, it comes with being a rep and mod.

Last edited:
Not sure if gorilla uses guaiacol in his Test400 but I know that oxidizes to a dark pinkish-purple color. That would make the oil look pink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything is pink. Sust, deca, dbol, cyp... all of it. The stoppers are the same as they’ve used for years. I’m not buying it. They dumped their crap and will rebrand.

Everything is pink. Sust, deca, dbol, cyp... all of it. The stoppers are the same as they’ve used for years. I’m not buying it. They dumped their crap and will rebrand.

What color are the stoppers? All red?

If so- where did the pink come from?!? It’s in the mast e also. I’m just curious to this point.

Regardless I think your a class act bro. Very well done.

No, I knew in advance he was thinking of closing. A couple weeks or so.

The day he told me though, the process started though was the first he said it was happening for sure.

Either way, there was nothing malicious about it.

At this point -

2 guys havent gotten their packs. One was from before the close. One was from after/during. One guy had a big screw up on what he order and received.

When these three get with me, I've pmed them, a sponsor here is willing to help them out, I'm just waiting for them to confirm their orders from what I've seen.

The pink gear, I have used three bottles of test with the tint. I have had no issues at all personally. The reason for why it's pink is the only valid reason it could have been from what I've been told. Nothing besides the stoppers changed between batches.

Doing what I can but, I can't buy every bottle of pink gear from every member who has some. I also can't replace every single item that was supposed to be this instead of that. I got a pack of var instead of a bottle of test.... Dunno man, eat em.

If guys wanna run someone up the flag pole and crucify them, I'm fine with that, it comes with being a rep and mod.

They're not the same but, keep thinking that.

Good work on spreading misinformation though

Get Shredded!
They're not the same but, keep thinking that.

Good work on spreading misinformation though

Perhaps I’m wrong. If that’s the case, I’d like to retract my statement. This is the first I’ve been told I was spreading mis-information. They certainly look the same. The gear is certainly pink, and my order was certainly short. I was told they’d make it right on the next order but that was after they decided to close. Still not comfortable injecting it and still didn’t get what I paid for. I feel I was told a false truth in that you knew I’d never see anything but led me to believe otherwise.

Totally understandable people are mad with gorilla but monte was simply his rep. Reps always take the heat when people are not happy with thevsource. Gorilla is gone no need to go hard on monte he is not apart of the operation just a rep for the board.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Totally understandable people are mad with gorilla but monte was simply his rep. Reps always take the heat when people are not happy with thevsource. Gorilla is gone no need to go hard on monte he is not apart of the operation just a rep for the board.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

True statement I hit him up with my order problems he came at me straight and said it is what it is not mad at him sense gorilla trashed my order but he tried to help me out

True statement I hit him up with my order problems he came at me straight and said it is what it is not mad at him sense gorilla trashed my order but he tried to help me out

Pmed you

It's the nature of the game....I was shorted 6 vials of a blend between two orders...but at least something came....and some peps. It's seems Flash Sale is aka Going Out of Business Sale...from what I've read about other UGLs dipping. Lesson learned. My TDs were all pink, so far no issues

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Guys...this pink gear is fucking bullshit. I ordered 10 vials of the test 300 blend....it looks like a lightly colored tren. How convenient that this product was placed on sale before they closed.
Some of you guys need to wake up and smell the roses. I've injected this bullshit gear for weeks along with the EQ....I feel nothing, almost like I've been completely off gear.
I feel like a fool for even pinning this bullshit in the first place.
Its convenient how multiple products are having the same issue. I think its all completely bunk gear.
He did us dirty. He sold tainted gear. This is not safe, I recommend throwing this shit out and finding a new sponsor.
I placed over 40 orders with gorilla farm and had great products.
They way he went dark is completely shady. A rubber stopper will not cause this to happen.

The dude did us dirty. I just threw out 16 vials, I dont trust this tainted shit and you shouldn't either.

The dude is a scumbag. But thats the game we play and the risk we take. I just never thought he would go out like this. Selling dirty gear. Its fucking dirty...dont stand up for this bullshit.

Now I'm out of gear and out of a sponsor. I'm doing a ton of research on sponsors. Could you let me know your top 3. Right now gear church seems to get the most positive reviews but they require 500 posts. I've been a member since 2013 but I dont post very often. Been around since the glory days of the green lady AY.

Per Monte- there was a batch that turned pink and kong pulled it after he realized.
Truth- kong sold that shit to everyone and folded

Per Monte- there’s nothing wrong with it.
Truth- the picture doesn’t represent well but it’s fucking pink. Something is off. Non debatable.

Per Monte- it’s the stoppers and the batch was pulled.
Truth- same brand of stoppers and if “the batch” was pulled, why is it across all injectables. Did we brew 15 products in a day?

Insinuating is on par with being a straight up liar.

Per Monte- kong knows he shorted your order and will make it right.
Truth- Monte knew ahead of time he’s closing and lied that another order would be possible.

This dude is cool with running dirty gear apparently and bullshitting us that it’s g2g. Kinda like when he repped DQ and they shit the bed with half dosed cyp and Monte shouted from the mountain tops “it was mis-labled prop” that had no fucking bite at all and they folded just like kong. Dude is a death sentence for labs he reps. I will admit though at least he lifts.

Attachments

• 6A1583A8-DAF0-4B2C-9FBC-0116D6670495.jpeg
    6A1583A8-DAF0-4B2C-9FBC-0116D6670495.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • 32BEE104-EE11-4E91-96D8-440F83B93433.jpeg
    32BEE104-EE11-4E91-96D8-440F83B93433.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
  • 152D142B-2963-47F4-851A-401EC38AA687.jpeg
    152D142B-2963-47F4-851A-401EC38AA687.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
Per Monte- there was a batch that turned pink and kong pulled it after he realized.
Truth- kong sold that shit to everyone and folded

Per Monte- there’s nothing wrong with it.
Truth- the picture doesn’t represent well but it’s fucking pink. Something is off. Non debatable.

Per Monte- it’s the stoppers and the batch was pulled.
Truth- same brand of stoppers and if “the batch” was pulled, why is it across all injectables. Did we brew 15 products in a day?

Insinuating is on par with being a straight up liar.

Per Monte- kong knows he shorted your order and will make it right.
Truth- Monte knew ahead of time he’s closing and lied that another order would be possible.

This dude is cool with running dirty gear apparently and bullshitting us that it’s g2g. Kinda like when he repped DQ and they shit the bed with half dosed cyp and Monte shouted from the mountain tops “it was mis-labled prop” that had no fucking bite at all and they folded just like kong. Dude is a death sentence for labs he reps. I will admit though at least he lifts.
06e70061627e8102d5f5e3250b507eda.jpg

Yep I'm just a big ole liar

I never said, there's nothing wrong with the items. I said I've used them as have others and they haven't had issues.

I don't recall saying kong knew he shorted orders, can you link me to that? I guess I'm getting old.

You're doing a fine job at twisting things though.

Last edited:
Monte, I always respected you and appreciated how you cautioned guys on high doses. With that, Here’s a screenshot you sent me that was between you and kong about my short order. I’m not spinning shit dude.

Attachments

• 99312FCE-D44E-44D5-9F08-B4F7632D043F.png
    99312FCE-D44E-44D5-9F08-B4F7632D043F.png
    656.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Back