• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

We are experiencing some slight delays so please remain patient.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We would like to start off by giving an apology that you deserve.

Our service team would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, unfortunately we have been experiencing an unusual large demand that we did not expect or even predict.

The logistics department is doing everything they possibly can to ensure that there will not be any more delays.

We value our customer satisfaction and feedback and as you can see historically we have did everything in our power to be on point each and every single time, unfortunately there will be some factors in this business that are not under our control however we would like to take full responsibility for any delays as we truly value your business and we would like to continuously provide you with that nurturing business relationship that you need, expect in most of all deserve..

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach me in private messages.

Please state in the headline your issue, inside of the message please provide me with your order ID number along with a brief description with your order.

If you have already opened a ticket and have been advised on the delay then there is no need to reach out, just please remain patient and bear with us, as we are doing everything in our power with taking the necessary measures to proceed forward.

For those who have been in contact with me thank you for your understanding.

Yours sincerely.
Vision

Vision my mann!!! I accept ur apology lol jk.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I ordered some stuff a couple of weeks ago, and it took a couple days longer than normal. But I got everything I ordered, and it is the same great quality that I expected.

I understand the nature of this business isn't like other online retailers. I can't really complain, they took care of me. Thanks guys.

I ordered some stuff a couple of weeks ago, and it took a couple days longer than normal. But I got everything I ordered, and it is the same great quality that I expected.

I understand the nature of this business isn't like other online retailers. I can't really complain, they took care of me. Thanks guys.
good.
thanks for feedback.

what did you grab?

I got my normal trt plus order which is test and Masteron. I got some of the short Esther Masteron this time, it's the first time I've used that. I think I can feel it more than the long Esther. But I sure do use it faster.

Back