• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2A Thread (and all things gun related)

That's like suing a car company for a wreck.

s4r61.jpg

Wish I could shoot. Was a huge passion of mine. I took 1st place at the state shootout here (trap) while in middle school. I was one of the youngest guys there. Also loved to hunt. Lost that privilege because I fucked up my roommate for selling my laptop for drugs while I was at work….

Loosing my guns was like loosing everything I ever cared about. I was so depressed but it was seriously all I was…

Wish I could shoot. Was a huge passion of mine. I took 1st place at the state shootout here (trap) while in middle school. I was one of the youngest guys there. Also loved to hunt. Lost that privilege because I fucked up my roommate for selling my laptop for drugs while I was at work….

Loosing my guns was like loosing everything I ever cared about. I was so depressed but it was seriously all I was…

I feel ya. I still have marksmanship awards from when I was 11 years old. My grandfather was in WWII Pacific theater (Guadalcanal and Iwo Jima) and he taught me to shoot. I don't miss. If I can see it, I will hit it. I still have many of his long guns including the Montgomery Ward (remember them? They made by Savage) 16g side-by-side I grew up hunting small game with. I can't imagine losing them for any reason. It would be like ripping my soul from my body.

IML Gear Cream!
I feel ya. I still have marksmanship awards from when I was 11 years old. My grandfather was in WWII Pacific theater (Guadalcanal and Iwo Jima) and he taught me to shoot. I don't miss. If I can see it, I will hit it. I still have many of his long guns including the Montgomery Ward (remember them? They made by Savage) 16g side-by-side I grew up hunting small game with. I can't imagine losing them for any reason. It would be like ripping my soul from my body.

My buddy had one of those, they were some solid guns. I got my first gun from my dad for my 12tg birthday, Remington 870 express magnum. Loved that thing. Not a single problem with it ever and it was probably 20 years old. Had my long bird barrel with interchangeable chokes and a rifled slug barrel. I took so many deer with that thing man. I eventually leveled up to a BT-100 for trap and that was a game changer. So smooth moving that thing across the sky. Loved it…

I’m hoping I might be able to write the governor here to ask for a pardon so I can have my guns back and be able to share that with my son. It kills me to think I won’t be able to do that with him. It was the only thing me and my old man did together while I was growing up. I’m not a felon or anything but Since my roommate (obviously) lived with me, I got charged with domestic assault and battery… basically got categorized with the scum that come home and beat their wives and kids… such bullshit.

JUST IN - Handgun ban for adults under 21 is unconstitutional, rules US federal court: "Our nation’s most cherished constitutional rights vest no later than 18. And the Second Amendment’s right to keep and bear arms is no different," - Judge Richardson

JUST IN - Handgun ban for adults under 21 is unconstitutional, rules US federal court: "Our nation’s most cherished constitutional rights vest no later than 18. And the Second Amendment’s right to keep and bear arms is no different," - Judge Richardson
I didn’t see anything about this , is this people under 21 being aloud to possess handguns it will they now be aloud to purchase . My daughter is 18 and when she moved out to college couple of months ago her house warming gift was a smith and Wesson ez shield .

Never go halfway, Dead men tell no tales.... finish the deed...... I have only been to jail for a few nights....always avoided real prison,

I always knew when the heat was around the corner. I was never scared to play for blood. Plus, most witnesses have a lot to lose, and slight reminder of this makes most lose any hero ideas. I once shot the pinky toe off a guy as a "warning". Being the honorable chap I am, I sent him to "Doctor we used off grid". I miss those days.....so much fun!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

I didn’t see anything about this , is this people under 21 being aloud to possess handguns it will they now be aloud to purchase . My daughter is 18 and when she moved out to college couple of months ago her house warming gift was a smith and Wesson ez shield .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...r-21-unconstitutional-court-rules/7955496002/

"At issue is a gun control law signed by President Lyndon Johnson in 1968 that banned the sale of handguns to people under 21 years old but permitted the sale of shotguns and rifles to those same people.

A divided U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit in Richmond, Virginia, said Tuesday that the law was an arbitrary restriction that relegated 18- to 20-year-olds to a second-class status under the Second Amendment. The decision is likely to be appealed and may eventually reach the Supreme Court."

Edit to add: All my kids left house with reliable guns, knife, and bible. Yeah, we're some of "those" people.

Last edited:
Never go halfway, Dead men tell no tales.... finish the deed...... I have only been to jail for a few nights....always avoided real prison,

I always knew when the heat was around the corner. I was never scared to play for blood. Plus, most witnesses have a lot to lose, and slight reminder of this makes most lose any hero ideas. I once shot the pinky toe off a guy as a "warning". Being the honorable chap I am, I sent him to "Doctor we used off grid". I miss those days.....so much fun!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Well if I did that then I’d still be in prison…. It’s 2021 man you don’t get away with doing that to your roommate lol

Get Shredded!
JUST IN - David Chipman, Biden’s ATF nominee, labels American gun owners as "Tiger Kings" preparing for a zombie apocalypse.

I feel you. I get the riot act every time I apply for a permit.

On the other hand - hit up

www.ghostgunner.net

And pick up all the 80% lowers you can get. It's what I did.

d4e2b6f08727bd4aca5b1ef705400cc2.jpg

Got a new toy a few weeks back. Thing shoots fantastic

Sweet short arm! I'm a big HK guy and haven't acquired a VP9 yet, but glad to hear it shoots well. I have a P30L (previous 9mm) and my HK45C from the military. Congrats on the purchase!

4aa9d90e7fc0752d0dd66d1bb9df4afb.jpg

That’s a sexy p30 L. I see you are a man of discerning taste as well. I’m really enjoying the break in process and looking for an optic for it. Thinking of a trim icon Rome type 2 with a 3.25 now dot.

JUST IN - Missouri governor pardons lawyer couple who pointed guns at Antifa/BLM protesters who marched at their home.

Attachments

• photo_2021-08-03_17-13-20.jpg
    photo_2021-08-03_17-13-20.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 60
That’s a sexy p30 L. I see you are a man of discerning taste as well. I’m really enjoying the break in process and looking for an optic for it. Thinking of a trim icon Rome type 2 with a 3.25 now dot.

Thanks brother. And you got a nice short arm. I'm also looking for a optic myself for my Glock 19 MOS Gen 5, but haven't been able to settle on just one. I'll have to check out the TIR Type 2.

Have you gone tk the range yet?

Back