• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

2A Thread (and all things gun related)

Haha the ASF house Libby’s have gotta be super proud of their “elected” dipshit. I can’t wait until this thing rears it’s ugly head and bites those that support this idiot right on the asshole.

especially the feminists and the SJW crowd....

bittersweet....

Like strawberry wine..... 😉

Heis like Ron Burgandy reading from the teleprompter.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Sunday Gunday

sunday-gunday-15.jpg

sunday-gunday-19.jpg

sunday-gunday-14_-@bebebrat111.jpg

sunday-gunday-22_-@bebebrat111.jpg

sunday-gunday-23.jpg

sunday-gunday-26_-@alyssamagnum.jpg

sunday-gunday-29.jpg

sunday-gunday-30.jpg

Attachments

• sunday-gunday-19.jpg
    sunday-gunday-19.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 14
  • sunday-gunday-22.jpg
    sunday-gunday-22.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 14
  • sunday-gunday-27.jpg
    sunday-gunday-27.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 14
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/25/kamala-harris-we-should-have-an-assault-weapons-ban/

Kamala Harris: ‘We Should Have an Assault Weapons Ban’

On Sunday, Vice President Kamala Harris on CNN’s “State of the Union” called on lawmakers to pass an “assault weapons ban.”

Anchor Dana Bash said, “More broadly, there have been at least 50 mass shootings in America in a little over a month. Your administration has made clear that infrastructure is the next big legislative priority. Why not guns? Anthony Fauci told me over the weekend that gun violence is a public health emergency.”

Ole Joe ' just get a shotgun ' Biden's schemes playing out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The mad panicking for firearms has definitely hindered being able to pick up a new gun at a reasonable price for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Given the topic - posting really isn't optional for me...

0eec6c3df9c921e6273c6245a085f847.jpg

Back