• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2A Thread (and all things gun related)

IML Gear Cream!
There has been a run on guns and ammo for about 1 year now. Between covid and the riots people began arming themselves. About 2-3 months ago reloading supplies became expensive and scarce, Now the left is proposing a ton of back to back gun bills including background checks for ammo. This is a red flag to me.

I have enough ammo to last until the next election when a republican changes the BS back.

There has been a run on guns and ammo for about 1 year now. Between covid and the riots people began arming themselves. About 2-3 months ago reloading supplies became expensive and scarce, Now the left is proposing a ton of back to back gun bills including background checks for ammo. This is a red flag to me.

I get where you're coming from... But this feels like the usual cycle to me, just throw in a smidge of covid and civil unrest. People panic buy, gun and ammo prices go up, guys suddenly take an interest in reloading and rolling their own cigarettes. It does feel like they are putting their foot on the gas as far as gun legislation though. NRA is weak right now and the sharks smell blood in the water. Don't get me wrong. It could be the perfect storm if they pull it off.

I have enough ammo to last until the next election when a republican changes the BS back.
With Dominion and mail in voting Republicans are toast. Hopefully some of the right leaning states will ban these methods that are used for mass cheating.

https://www.drewberquist.com/2021/03/house-passes-bill-criminalizing-private-gun-sales/

HOUSE PASSES BILL CRIMINALIZING PRIVATE GUN SALES

Excerpts:
Democrats have been attacking Americans’ right to own guns and ammunition for decades now, but while the Republicans have been able to keep them at bay, the new Administration controls all of Washington. And with that comes legislation H.R.8 and the new restrictions on how a person can buy and sell a gun.

Introduced to the House of Representatives by Rep. Mike Thompson (D-CA), because California doesn’t have enough problems to deal with, the new bill will extend background checks to private gun sales as well. That means you can no longer sell that pistol or assault rifle to your neighbor without the government’s consent.

Seeing the opportunity to infringe on the Second Amendment, even Nancy Pelosi boasted about the bill during a press conference on Thursday. She said, “If you are afraid to vote for gun violence prevention because of your political survival, understand this: The political survival of none of us is more important than the survival of our children.”

Taurus has come a long way since opening a new plant in GA. They have a new budget pistol(G3C) that is solid for a budget gun.

QUOTE=E.J.D;1843555]https://youtu.be/nXlZfeqnaxE
I watch alot of his reviews. It's a solid gun for the price. 5:30 in talks about the trigger[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

The Senate will be the battleground.

QUOTE=Multislacking;1843659]https://www.drewberquist.com/2021/03/house-passes-bill-criminalizing-private-gun-sales/

HOUSE PASSES BILL CRIMINALIZING PRIVATE GUN SALES

Excerpts:
Democrats have been attacking Americans’ right to own guns and ammunition for decades now, but while the Republicans have been able to keep them at bay, the new Administration controls all of Washington. And with that comes legislation H.R.8 and the new restrictions on how a person can buy and sell a gun.

Introduced to the House of Representatives by Rep. Mike Thompson (D-CA), because California doesn’t have enough problems to deal with, the new bill will extend background checks to private gun sales as well. That means you can no longer sell that pistol or assault rifle to your neighbor without the government’s consent.

Seeing the opportunity to infringe on the Second Amendment, even Nancy Pelosi boasted about the bill during a press conference on Thursday. She said, “If you are afraid to vote for gun violence prevention because of your political survival, understand this: The political survival of none of us is more important than the survival of our children.”[/QUOTE]

the irony, people in low crime areas need to protect themselves, democrats want to disarm them, if you truely believe cops are out there looking to kill minorities why would you want to take away their only means of defense? police dont stop crime, they respond to crime already committed, these laws are racist, they know white neighborhoods are safe, its the ghettos that are killing fields.

More restrictions for those of us that legally own firearms.
the irony, people in low crime areas need to protect themselves, democrats want to disarm them, if you truely believe cops are out there looking to kill minorities why would you want to take away their only means of defense? police dont stop crime, they respond to crime already committed, these laws are racist, they know white neighborhoods are safe, its the ghettos that are killing fields.

I can’t tell if liberals are intentionally racist or if they’re just being manipulated by their idols and trendsetters into inadvertently supporting racism. I think it’s the latter.

I’m not sure if you recall, but it was a black guy who went to the Supreme Court and had the Chicago handgun ban struck down.

https://www.aarp.org/politics-socie...ago_man_stands_up_for_right_to_bear_arms.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I can’t tell if liberals are intentionally racist or if they’re just being manipulated by their idols and trendsetters into inadvertently supporting racism. I think it’s the latter.

I’m not sure if you recall, but it was a black guy who went to the Supreme Court and had the Chicago handgun ban struck down.

https://www.aarp.org/politics-socie...ago_man_stands_up_for_right_to_bear_arms.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Supreme Court also forced Illinois into Concealed Carry and ended gun registration. That's what they get for trampling on their citizens rights.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

1am this morning I was in the parking lot at the airport and I saw a crackhead coming toward me, he was tripping balls about wanting directions to the train station, I said you just came from the train turn around and go back, he starts tripping balls and telling at me so I flash my gun and said get the fuck out of here, problem solved

Damn. I’ve been trying to snag myself another AR-15 lower and AR-10 to no avail.

Supposedly, Roid has a $700 complete source.
PSA has one kit available its A2 style for like $850 without a lower receiver so thats like 950-1000, 22mods is completely sold out of everything in AR10. if you know someone with a AR10 for $700 I would buy it ASAP

PSA has one kit available its A2 style for like $850 without a lower receiver so thats like 950-1000, 22mods is completely sold out of everything in AR10. if you know someone with a AR10 for $700 I would buy it ASAP

I guess I should have specified, I think Roid got an ar15 at that price.

Wow...

ExCve-gXIAQmJ0Q

ExCve-hXEAIgJDH

IML Gear Cream!
Should I hand over my AR-15's to Joe the kid-sniffing Pervert??

why did they take guns away from cartoon characters like yosemite sam but let you have any kind of gun in video games like fortnite

Breaking: Biden Calls on Senate to Pass Gun Control Measures 'Immediately' After Boulder Shooting

Biden said he didn't "want to wait another minute, let alone an hour," to act on gun violence. He urged the House and Senate to ban "assault weapons," as he said he did as a senator. "I got that done as a senator. It brought down mass shootings, we can do it again," Biden said.

Attachments

• 163290880_10221412444152854_6531462153266969942_n.jpg
    163290880_10221412444152854_6531462153266969942_n.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 52
Looks like it may be starting:

NEW - US Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit just ruled that there is no right to carry – either openly or concealed in public. This ruling impacts RTC laws in AK, HI, CA, AZ, OR, WA, & MT.

Went to the gun shop last night. Lots of empty shelves. picked up a Tavor 12 g.

No ammo, no sights, no slings, everything was gone.

Shit just got me a Anderson ar for $500 last wk at the gunshow an old man walked in the front door with it. We ain't giving shit up in TN every redneck I speak to laughs and says fuck them I ain't turning shit in. Tn,tx,nevada,Nevada,etc will be the hard states to press for enforcing these unconstitutional bs laws. Even the police are scared they all say fuck enforcing that, bring the UN on we ready here.

Just put a Magpul Stock and Stream light TL Racker Forend on my Mossberg 590m. I have 1 20 round mag(it's absurd lol) 1 15round mag, 2 10 round mags and 2 5 round mags. I keep various loads/ammo. Though my favorite is 15 round with Bird Shot, Buck shot, and Sabot round alternating.

Sorry for the mess on my desk studying for my last final I take today.

Attachments

• IMG_20210325_090650 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20210325_090650 - Copy.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 38
Back