• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2A Thread (and all things gun related)

Win:

BREAKING: White House to withdraw nomination of disgraced David Chipman as head of ATF
\

Thank god, but what asshat will they find to nominate now....

Yes that Rifle rest.....yummy...

This is my rifle, this is my gun, This one is for killing, This one for fun... I might be tempted to rest my gun on that rifle rest....

NEW - CDC implements study on "gun violence" after labeling it a "public health threat," aiming to "craft swift interventions, as they have done to contain the coronavirus pandemic and other national health emergencies." (NPR)

Just because I haven't posted on this thread before, here's what I picked up on Sunday. Anaconda in 44mag
5n7SyZVbBCDClII2i9_lyspUbf5Jn_e3ezuW-W9wzeW8kC5UWSnTvRAv5AbfzKRFYuyF9ia8Eh0yUfnC0HmA3AtLmbRnKfOLJ9bSM-ggZDQLlVSMhq8U568VOCLx9ZHsq_yHkEUuvwPhX1TjRebtsX9CZEyXzH2wTkLl9ixBggvPa3jlIohnYFwYYgfEcnpEqdjRVrylEI1mgrjRUg2HYmdE-79xn8Qi0sMArQbNDE1c0_JF7EzL-sVIxfJ13UIPKTXochAgVGxsNCnEuDwYd8O5A7Ag83qBtnoylTN0XJAacInBzvnpNk4R7g8bXtRA5a5RcBOMfM_4-bieHae1wioFpi4gqMKJcMb2HqOd3FkXwj7A61eZFqPd5FkekhYKHMtwBG3kUYKj2bCpxms3fFudT44aee62aWtdhFchhBoQtNIGMbjnEoxD5LVTC1ZXr7829WRGEHot-LkAnmu7q1P85JPYUsikbuRfiuE1tYupWLVd_z1aydAxJOmUaejxcEGc6oOFY81oralU_ZZfYXLk9w3cPR3S5ITn-K8srDHVIo07e7oOQMKTVFthJrw69WXkiWtqY9Ey8occ6AxsTc9jqyPMIGHe7BpXuZCuzCwDBQ6FCtzwXEhX9uMse-LHM6a7IYJrE6ZIxdDG0_r-vm3I4H4Pak87qWhkagEzBWf42vzE2GD6-k1OvfTaovfDKFWTAsId1p7J2H2zTqluX1o=w1250-h937-no

Pre order now

Just saw these on the palmetto website . I don’t really need anymore ar’s but might pick some of these up anyways . I did just get this revolver the other day too s&w bodyguard . It’s nice and lite and once in my pocket I forget that it’s there .

Attachments

• 7282D1A2-616F-4C6A-AB03-6C81B7C2DF36.jpeg
    7282D1A2-616F-4C6A-AB03-6C81B7C2DF36.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 17
  • B0B5EF04-A1B2-45E4-9888-7C909B26A721.jpeg
    B0B5EF04-A1B2-45E4-9888-7C909B26A721.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 16
JUST IN - Judge identifies men shot by Kyle Rittenhouse as "rioters, looters and arsonists" rather than "victims" before trial.

Rittenhouse’s lawyers can refer to the men he shot as "rioters" and "looters," but prosecutors may not call them "victims" at any time during the upcoming trial, the judge ruled.

Picked this up a few weeks back

Canik TP9 Elite SC (though it feels more like a compact and is a plus imho) Great deal $420.00 Came with inside/outside paddle holster, tool kit, cleaning kit, and two mags. One is 12+1 Round the other is 15+1 9mm. I prefer the latter as iot comes with an extension that fits my hand better. It also came with a second backstrap for best hand fit. I like for the price it comes "complete" for everyday carry for ease of transition to a a new pistol. It also has a provision for a red dot. I will prolly grab a good one under $200.00 for it. Build quality is very good but not excellent. Really a good "bang" for the buck .... nyuck nyuck nyuck.... lol.

I certainly feel fine recommending their 9mm line of guns. I almost dropped the hammer on 920.00 unit that came with a red dot, and was silencer compatible. It also was coated.... but just could not justify the purchase. I have a matched set of GP100 Ruger 357 magnums that are engraved and have trigger work I have spent too much on lately. One is blued, the other Stainless. Both are 6 inch barrels. Also have a custom Mossberg 590m 12 gauge I have spent some bucks on. I have a cheap Hi Point 9mm, and I also have a Browning MK2 50 cal with 20k rounds. The only other gun I plan to purchase this spring is a mid to long range capable rifle. I wanted save the funds for that....

12+1 Round
12+1 Round

Attachments

• Cowboy77 Canik TP9 Elite SC.jpg
    Cowboy77 Canik TP9 Elite SC.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 81
Canik TP9 Elite SC (though it feels more like a compact and is a plus imho) Great deal $420.00 Came with inside/outside paddle holster, tool kit, cleaning kit, and two mags. One is 12+1 Round the other is 15+1 9mm. I prefer the latter as iot comes with an extension that fits my hand better. It also came with a second backstrap for best hand fit. I like for the price it comes "complete" for everyday carry for ease of transition to a a new pistol. It also has a provision for a red dot. I will prolly grab a good one under $200.00 for it. Build quality is very good but not excellent. Really a good "bang" for the buck .... nyuck nyuck nyuck.... lol.

I certainly feel fine recommending their 9mm line of guns. I almost dropped the hammer on 920.00 unit that came with a red dot, and was silencer compatible. It also was coated.... but just could not justify the purchase. I have a matched set of GP100 Ruger 357 magnums that are engraved and have trigger work I have spent too much on lately. One is blued, the other Stainless. Both are 6 inch barrels. Also have a custom Mossberg 590m 12 gauge I have spent some bucks on. I have a cheap Hi Point 9mm, and I also have a Browning MK2 50 cal with 20k rounds. The only other gun I plan to purchase this spring is a mid to long range capable rifle. I wanted save the funds for that....

12+1 Round
12+1 Round

That's a nice looking gun. Have you shot it yet? One of these days I'll get around to learning how to shoot.

12+1 Round
12+1 Round

I have the SF version of the Canik. It has the 4.2 inch barrel. I've run 200 rounds thru it with zero issues. 115 and 124 grain some hollow points. Good solid gun so far.

That's a nice looking gun. Have you shot it yet? One of these days I'll get around to learning how to shoot.

I ran 100 rounds... had two hick ups. I was told they do not like non-brass rounds. That's what I had an issue with. Specifically Hornady critical defense rounds.

I have the SF version of the Canik. It has the 4.2 inch barrel. I've run 200 rounds thru it with zero issues. 115 and 124 grain some hollow points. Good solid gun so far.

Good to hear. I got recommended by a few peeps I know that EDC with various Canik models.

so the ATF needs a gun registry in case they give 6000 scary military style weapons that nobody needs to cartels and loses track of them>?

anyone here have experience with milling an 80% lower? I was researching the procedure and it seems simple enough but not sure how easy it will be with a 10amp hand drill. I have only seen them drilled out with a bench Drill and I dont have one and cant legally borrow one for the project.

Bottom line is I don't want to break the laws of my state and they are very clear about using other peoples tools to do this. You cant get any help you cant borrow any tools you cant pay some one to drill out for you(FFL or not) it all has to be done by the owner of the gun.

Back