Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,704 Posts
    Rep Points

Say goodbye to 80% receiver's.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,539 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I look for whatever he does with EO to get argued in court asap. The bad part is what it does to these small businesses in the meantime. The bump stock EO just got nixed in court and that took 3 yrs.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,606 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Yup just saw this
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

There is a difference between Executive "Orders" and "Actions". Actions are more narrow in scope and don't really carry any legal weight so I don't think it will be that bad. What we have to worry about is the ATF just arbitrarily changing rules like I have a feeling they will do with SBR's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points

I've been eyeballing a hk21 belt fed 7.62x51 clone at $15k I want it bad but with the way laws are changing I don't need a paperweight I can never legally defend the home with. Plus you do that background check they got you off the rip sell it you say they will still bust your balls check out aa12s how they turned out they collected all of'm pretty quickly. Private sale is almost a thing of the past I give it a yr before I have to get my ffl to legally sell to the public, gov may shut gunshows down period.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,539 Posts
    Rep Points

A few states have already pushed back in a preemptive strike against biden gun proposals:

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey Signs Bill to Defy Any New Federal Gun Control Laws
    House Bill 2111, a bill that would ban local governments and employees from enforcing or aiding any infringement on gun rights imposed by the federal government, was passed by the Arizona House and Senate in an attempt to preempt any new regulation of guns by the Biden administration.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

Biden just said "No constitutional amendments are permanent".

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    Rep Points

An executive order can be removed just as easy as it can be signed by a new administration...this isn't law. The asshat just goes right on by congress using his own power bypassing laws being passed that are alot harder to repeal.
    Why does that dipshit even need a House and Senate? They might as well sit at home and watch executive orders being signed left and right.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,075 Posts
    Rep Points

He can fuck off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,195 Posts
    Rep Points

The only 'international embarrassment' is the babbling clown behind the podium

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/...948381698?s=19

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,539 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    The only 'international embarrassment' is the babbling clown behind the podium

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/...948381698?s=19

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
    Did he say "the pleasure of meeting you under awful circumstances"? Freaking idiot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,539 Posts
    Rep Points

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...xecutive-order

The executive orders include:

The Department of Justice (DOJ) proposing a rule to stop the proliferation of so-called “ghost guns” within 30 days
    The DOJ proposing a rule to classify stabilizing braces for pistols as subject to the National Firearms Act within 60 days
    The DOJ conducting a review and providing models of possible red-flag legislation to state and local lawmakers within 60 days
    The DOJ conducting a comprehensive report on firearms trafficking in the United States
    The federal government investing more than $1 billion in evidence-based community violence intervention programs
    Biden nominating David Chipman to serve as the director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Thursday’s mandates from the White House are only the beginning. Biden also called on the Senate to pass three bills that have cleared the House. One would close loopholes for background checks at gun shows and online; another would close the so-called “Charleston loophole” and would give the FBI more time to conduct background checks before a gun is sold; and a third would reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act, which would make it illegal for anyone found by a court to be a domestic abuser and a continued threat to possess a gun.

The president also called on Congress to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines and to end the shielding from lawsuits for gun manufacturers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...xecutive-order

The executive orders include:

The Department of Justice (DOJ) proposing a rule to stop the proliferation of so-called “ghost guns” within 30 days
    The DOJ proposing a rule to classify stabilizing braces for pistols as subject to the National Firearms Act within 60 days
    The DOJ conducting a review and providing models of possible red-flag legislation to state and local lawmakers within 60 days
    The DOJ conducting a comprehensive report on firearms trafficking in the United States
    The federal government investing more than $1 billion in evidence-based community violence intervention programs
    Biden nominating David Chipman to serve as the director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Thursday’s mandates from the White House are only the beginning. Biden also called on the Senate to pass three bills that have cleared the House. One would close loopholes for background checks at gun shows and online; another would close the so-called “Charleston loophole” and would give the FBI more time to conduct background checks before a gun is sold; and a third would reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act, which would make it illegal for anyone found by a court to be a domestic abuser and a continued threat to possess a gun.

The president also called on Congress to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines and to end the shielding from lawsuits for gun manufacturers.
    This shit will likely not get far. I suppose I could be wrong, but with so many first time gun buyers, even the leftards realize buying a gun is not "easy" now.

As to him saying no amendment is permanent that's technically true but it takes states to ratify an amendment. The 2nd amendment is not going any where. It maybe beaten and battered before the end, but eventually the shit show will start. My prediction is 2024-2025. The next election will determine the who what where when and why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,539 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post

I really hope this one comes back and bites the biden administration in the ass. After all, it was the obama/biden team that operation "Fast and Furious" was done that put thousands of guns into the hands of mexican cartels. Guns that were later used to kill border patrol agents (proven fact).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,539 Posts
    Rep Points

Interesting....

https://humanevents.com/2021/04/08/b...-is-he-hiding/

Biden’s Pick to Lead ATF Locked His Twitter Account: What Is He Hiding?

Chipman locking his Twitter account is perhaps a precautionary measure, as past tweets have created problems for several of Biden’s nominees.

Neera Tanden, for example, ruined her chance to serve as head of the White House Management and Budget Office when she was caught deleting thousands of tweets following the announcement of her nomination.

And, Vanita Gupta, Biden’s pick for head of the Justice Department Civil Rights Division, was haunted by tweets throughout the entirety of her confirmation process. She apologized for the “harsh rhetoric” used on social media over the last several years, and her nomination is deadlocked in the Senate.