2A Thread (and all things gun)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Went to the gun shop last night. Lots of empty shelves. picked up a Tavor 12 g.

No ammo, no sights, no slings, everything was gone.
    How tf was that even on the shelf, dayum!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,698 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    How tf was that even on the shelf, dayum!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Its a very military style shop. They have the coolest stuff all the time. The area where they keep AR 15's and AR 10's was almost sold out and they have a huge store. For some reason the Tavor was not around the shotguns. They had it placed in a weird spot. I walked through the first time and didn't see it. Not sure why it was with belt fed weapons but it was and I spotted it.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,496 Posts
    Rep Points

Attached Images Attached Images

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,605 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Its a very military style shop. They have the coolest stuff all the time. The area where they keep AR 15's and AR 10's was almost sold out and they have a huge store. For some reason the Tavor was not around the shotguns. They had it placed in a weird spot. I walked through the first time and didn't see it. Not sure why it was with belt fed weapons but it was and I spotted it.
    Sounds like a cool ass store if they have belt feds . I can’t afford one but they are always cool to see .

The first time that I met my wife’s family I was going with her for thanksgiving and she let me know that they had a lot of guns and not to be scared . I was in the army at the time and infantry and kind of laughed about what she said but when I got there and got a tour of the house and one of the rooms had a pkm sitting on a tripod I was shocked . Her dad was a class 3 manufacturer and has tons of cool stuff . I was 19 at the time and from California with no clue that people actually had that type of stuff . It’s pretty cool my daughter is about the only kid I know that can say she has shot a Thompson and uzi.
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    456 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn. You know it seemed, just started to seem, like the gun and ammo inventory was improving just a bit.... then a pair of psychos did such horrible things.

And now as a well trained, legal, sane and responsible gun owner I have no options and now more talk about gun law changes.

Arg!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,496 Posts
    Rep Points

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    207 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    As long as Joe Manchin holds the line all of these bills will die in the Senate.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
    Joe Manchin sold out. All it took was for Bejing Biden to give Manchin's wife, Gayle, a comfy gubmit job. She's been hired to be the federal co-chair of the Appalachian Regional Commission.

Filibuster is toast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,496 Posts
    Rep Points

This is how they'll get your guns. Wait for the situation to escalate to the point you have to defend yourself and then blame you. This guy's truck was pelted with rocks, etc to the point the windows, lights, etc were broken. They'd thrown paint on his windshield forcing him to stop because he couldn't see out. When he gets out, they mace him. He pulls gun to defend himself and now he is the bad guy and gets arrested.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nstration.html

Vid at link above.

Moment Trump supporter pulls gun on rock-throwing ANTIFA rioters who smashed his truck's tail lights, sprayed paint on his windshield and then MACED him during Oregon Capitol rally
    Footage captured the demonstrators spraying paint across the windshield of the man's truck and smashing the tail lights in Salem on Sunday
    The driver wore an American flag sweater, and stepped out of his vehicle as he engaged with the protesters
    The video showed him pulling out his gun and pointing it at the anti-fascist protesters after appearing to be maced. He could be heard shouting: 'Get away from me'
    As police arrived, the man could be seen putting his gun into the back of his truck before putting his hands up and kneeling on the ground
    The tense moment was one of many clashes between left-wing, anti-fascist demonstrators and right-wing protesters Sunday near the Oregon State Capitol
    The 'Freedom' rally was advertised as an event to honor those who 'fought for our freedoms'
    Protesters on the sidewalks and in the street in Salem threw objects at a number of vehicles that drove by the Capitol with American flags

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    207 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    This is how they'll get your guns. Wait for the situation to escalate to the point you have to defend yourself and then blame you. This guy's truck was pelted with rocks, etc to the point the windows, lights, etc were broken. They'd thrown paint on his windshield forcing him to stop because he couldn't see out. When he gets out, they mace him. He pulls gun to defend himself and now he is the bad guy and gets arrested.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nstration.html

Vid at link above.
    This is why cops are losing popular support. Blindly backing the blue isn't as popular anymore because the blue keep arresting those who are on their side rather than the violent rioters. Arresting lockdown protesters and mask violations is much easier than dealing with violent rioters. It's much easier to arrest someone who isn't going to put up a fight. If they arrest Blantifa for assault, burning down buildings, or destroying monuments, there's a good chance that they're going to get jumped. Also, the charges will be dropped against Blantifa, whereas the mask violator or someone who was defending themselves will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The only thing a cop worries about is his/her pension. Everything else be damned.

Hooray for cops! Way to go guys! Keep us safe from those maskless demons and lockdown protesters and let the country burn. I can't wait until ya'll start stopping folks in the street to check their vaccination cards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,496 Posts
    Rep Points

This is why middle class, wonder-bread-eating america is losing. It is still trying to play within the rules of law. (Not saying that is the wrong thing to do, but that's why it's losing.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,496 Posts
    Rep Points

Americans bought about 2.2 million guns last month, the second-largest March figure on record, according to consultancy Small Arms Analytics and Forecasting. After hitting the annual record of almost 23 million units in 2020, gun sales in America have continued to sustain momentum.

BAMF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Never gonna happen here in Nevada.
    We're LOADED with white guys with beards that wouldn't allow it.
    It's safe to say every state is loaded! When the citizens of the US outnumber our own military in firearms possessed, being an asshole is probably not a good idea.
    Ready On Deck

BAMF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Whens the last time you saw a criminal go into a gun store and take a background check? Seriously, they want to take guns away from good people so the bad guys only have guns.

Yeah fuck that. Theres a reason I've built 80% ARs.
    Been doing the ghost thing. I see you Bro
    Ready On Deck

BAMF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    JUST IN - U.S. House just voted and passed bill on major new gun control laws; with seven Republicans joining their Democratic colleagues voting "Yes."

I haven't verified the 7 rinos, but here is a list I picked up:

Fitzpatrick-PA
    Gimenez-FL
    Grothman-WI
    Katko-NY
    Malliotakis-NY
    Reed-NY
    Smith-NJ

DID NOT VOTE
    Donalds-FL
    Tiffany-WI
    Fuckin piece of shit NJ fool! we cant even think Bout the smell of gun powder without getting frisked!
    Ready On Deck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,496 Posts
    Rep Points

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ns-guns-479704

Biden to unveil long-awaited executive action on guns

President Joe Biden is expected to unveil a long-awaited package of executive actions to curb gun violence Thursday at the White House, according to four people familiar with the plan.

Biden will direct the administration to begin the process of requiring buyers of so-called ghost guns — homemade or makeshift firearms that lack serial numbers — to undergo background checks, according to three people who have spoken to the White House about the plans. He is expected to be joined at the event by Attorney General Merrick Garland.

Other executive actions remain unclear. But stakeholders have speculated that the president could announce regulations on concealed assault-style firearms; prohibitions on firearm purchases for those convicted of domestic violence against their partners; and federal guidance on home storage safety measures.

The White House declined to comment. But a senior administration official recently confirmed the White House was wrapping up their actions and could announce them in a series of stages.