• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2A Thread (and all things gun related)

Get Shredded!
"It could lodge under the skin and cause a very bad infection."

6IZF.gif
big true, you think that stripper pole is photo shopped, seems pointless to add but would explain BB gun

Nice to get a win once in awhile...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_b...NpG7kMKaZXA0c+WH/DaLR19/N5yiIwTO6Lo4JFhILLPQ=

Supreme Court Unanimously Rebuffs Biden Administration on Warrantless Searches for Handguns

The case came before the high court for oral argument two months ago as President Joe Biden and congressional Democrats began pressing for aggressive new restrictions on Second Amendment gun ownership rights, including controversial “red flag” laws, which allow gun seizures from law-abiding gun owners with limited due process, in the wake of highly publicized deadly mass shootings in March at a Boulder, Colorado, supermarket and at Atlanta-area spas.

https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/...en-rifle-stops-attempted-mass-shooting-n45239

Armed Citizen Uses Rifle To Stop Attempted Mass Shooting

That neighbor who “put an end to the shooting” apparently grabbed a rifle of his own and fatally shot Arnold, though police haven’t released many details of the incident. While we don’t yet know what motivated Arnold to kill his elderly neighbor, it’s clear that, as resident Amber Lane told local media, there could have been many more victims were it not for the quick response by the armed citizen.

Picked up a Kel-Tec Sub 2000.
Neat little rifle, takes my Glock 9mm mags.

Attachments

• kel-tec1.JPG
    kel-tec1.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 19
  • kel-tec2.JPG
    kel-tec2.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 18
  • kel-tec3.JPG
    kel-tec3.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 18
True hick

who hasn’t done that after drinking?

even before booze, when we was young’uns... we played cowboys n Indians with slingshots n pellet guns... 4 pump rule (which always got broken) and no head shots.

These boys just moved on to bigger things lol

Get Shredded!
It makes me giggle to think of all the liberals moving to Texas to escape the States they’ve run into the ground, ie California.

In the 'Armpit of America' - we don't ask permission (even though we're supposed), we stay clipped up.

As best said thus far by rap artist 'The Game'-

"You don't want, none, ninjaz betta, run
When beef is on, I'll pop that, trunk."

who hasn’t done that after drinking?

even before booze, when we was young’uns... we played cowboys n Indians with slingshots n pellet guns... 4 pump rule (which always got broken) and no head shots.

These boys just moved on to bigger things lol

My personal answer would be someone who's been shot on purpose, in a different country, prior to reading nonsense that didn't require booze nor provocation.

Now, in the other hand, stabbing each is totally hilarious.

NEW - Federal judge overturned California’s three-decade-old ban on "assault weapons," ruling that it violates the constitutional right to bear arms.

The state’s definition of illegal military-style rifles unlawfully deprives law-abiding Californians of weapons commonly allowed in most other states and by the U.S. Supreme Court.

NEW - Federal judge overturned California’s three-decade-old ban on "assault weapons," ruling that it violates the constitutional right to bear arms.

The state’s definition of illegal military-style rifles unlawfully deprives law-abiding Californians of weapons commonly allowed in most other states and by the U.S. Supreme Court.

That's awesome news.

cartoon-guns.jpg

I dont understand what the assault weapons ban covered cause I have a couple AR-15s and they sell them in stores here. there was things like for grips and featureless rifles and flash hiders that arent legal to sell on your rifle.

I dont understand what the assault weapons ban covered cause I have a couple AR-15s and they sell them in stores here. there was things like for grips and featureless rifles and flash hiders that arent legal to sell on your rifle.
Pretty sure there were magazine restrictions too

Back