2A Thread (and all things gun)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 97
  1. #16
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,987

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,772
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,430
    Thanked in
    6,539 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ---
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #17
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    92

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    1040100

    Where are our pro 2a pro biden guys at? Tommy? Beast?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    596
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,743
    Thanked in
    1,075 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Travisty View Post
    Where are our pro 2a pro biden guys at? Tommy? Beast?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    None of them have been saying shit. They may have had the best intentions but are now realizing Biden is a shit show.

  4. #19
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,987

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,772
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,430
    Thanked in
    6,539 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Travisty View Post
    Where are our pro 2a pro biden guys at? Tommy? Beast?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tommy is on sabbatical. Beast was probably a wumao and his work here is done for the time being.

  5. #20
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    596
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,743
    Thanked in
    1,075 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Tommy is on sabbatical. Beast was probably a wumao and his work here is done for the time being.
    What about the nurse? I don't remember his name. Then we have Lifter that now just posts shit about members but doesn't say how amazing Biden is.

  6. #21
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,477
    Thanked in
    1,704 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Travisty View Post
    Where are our pro 2a pro biden guys at? Tommy? Beast?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They don't believe any of this will pass. I hope they are right but this could be the year we lose our 2A rights. WE have to contract our representatives and tell them we don't want any of this.

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  7. #22
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,987

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,772
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,430
    Thanked in
    6,539 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    What about the nurse? I don't remember his name. Then we have Lifter that now just posts shit about members but doesn't say how amazing Biden is.
    mbd1977....definitely 100% a wumao. Was only here to post politics espousing how great our govt is, covid is bad, vaccine good, listen to our dear leaders.

    Pretty sure lifter was kidnapped and forced to give up his account info and someone else is posing as him. Either that or someone put some meth in his test.

  8. #23
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,987

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,772
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,430
    Thanked in
    6,539 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    They don't believe any of this will pass. I hope they are right but this could be the year we lose our 2A rights. WE have to contract our representatives and tell them we don't want any of this.
    They will never quit trying to take away our guns or at least chip away at our rights. That is why we have to remain vigilant. The opportunity for them has never been higher.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Diesel618's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,234

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    339
    Thanked in
    223 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    While we're on the topic of guns, my buddy bought a Taurus G3 and I laid into him non stop about buying a Taurus but I put a few rounds through it at the range and with a new trigger I think I would like it better than my glock 19. Ruger Security 9 is getting good reviews as well for a budget pistol. Low dollar pistols are not what they used to be thats for sure. I'll never buy another glock personally.

  10. #25
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    823
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,433
    Thanked in
    947 Posts
    Rep Points
    1933929332

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    While we're on the topic of guns, my buddy bought a Taurus G3 and I laid into him non stop about buying a Taurus but I put a few rounds through it at the range and with a new trigger I think I would like it better than my glock 19. Ruger Security 9 is getting good reviews as well for a budget pistol. Low dollar pistols are not what they used to be thats for sure. I'll never buy another glock personally.

    I watch alot of his reviews. It's a solid gun for the price. 5:30 in talks about the trigger

  11. #26
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,477
    Thanked in
    1,704 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    They will never quit trying to take away our guns or at least chip away at our rights. That is why we have to remain vigilant. The opportunity for them has never been higher.
    Go online and try to buy gun powder for reloading rifles cartridges like IMR 4064. You wont find any. Try buying rifle primers. They are gone. Look at ammo prices. Online its $200-$300 more a case. Something is up. I would highly suggest folks visit their local gun shops and buy a few extra boxes of ammo and be real nice to the fellas behind the counters. We are being choked off.

    Oh and use cash...

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  12. #27
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,987

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,772
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,430
    Thanked in
    6,539 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Go online and try to buy gun powder for reloading rifles cartridges like IMR 4064. You wont find any. Try buying rifle primers. They are gone. Look at ammo prices. Online its $200-$300 more a case. Something is up. I would highly suggest folks visit their local gun shops and buy a few extra boxes of ammo and be real nice to the fellas behind the counters. We are being choked off.

    Oh and use cash...
    You think they are blocking import ammo? I'm sitting on enough at the moment, so I really haven't looked in awhile. Except for a laugh when I'm in the store and all there is a few boxes of slugs.

  13. #28
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,144

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,243
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,192
    Thanked in
    4,816 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Go online and try to buy gun powder for reloading rifles cartridges like IMR 4064. You wont find any. Try buying rifle primers. They are gone. Look at ammo prices. Online its $200-$300 more a case. Something is up. I would highly suggest folks visit their local gun shops and buy a few extra boxes of ammo and be real nice to the fellas behind the counters. We are being choked off.

    Oh and use cash...
    northing in the NE. Not taking pre orders either. Something is afoul.

  14. #29
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    92

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    1040100

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    While we're on the topic of guns, my buddy bought a Taurus G3 and I laid into him non stop about buying a Taurus but I put a few rounds through it at the range and with a new trigger I think I would like it better than my glock 19. Ruger Security 9 is getting good reviews as well for a budget pistol. Low dollar pistols are not what they used to be thats for sure. I'll never buy another glock personally.
    Taurus can be real hit or miss. Some shoot great some don’t. Had a buddy buy a taurus model 66 that had the barrel indexed so far from true that the sights didn’t have enough adjustment to zero


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,477
    Thanked in
    1,704 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    You think they are blocking import ammo? I'm sitting on enough at the moment, so I really haven't looked in awhile. Except for a laugh when I'm in the store and all there is a few boxes of slugs.
    There has been a run on guns and ammo for about 1 year now. Between covid and the riots people began arming themselves. About 2-3 months ago reloading supplies became expensive and scarce, Now the left is proposing a ton of back to back gun bills including background checks for ammo. This is a red flag to me.

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Similar Threads

  1. Things you had to have and never use
    By bigtime916 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-19-2021, 09:47 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2020, 08:43 AM
  3. Last thread was about Steroidforyou screwing me over. They made things straight
    By Mister Eko in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:45 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums