Uncle Z

Is Anavar really that good?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

I think many Var is bunk out there and its turned off a lot of users who saw no benefits. I would only buy from a trusted source so you can see for yourself if you think its worth it. When i got my hands on real shit, it was noticeable and worth the price.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,170 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshow300 View Post
    I think many Var is bunk out there and its turned off a lot of users who saw no benefits. I would only buy from a trusted source so you can see for yourself if you think its worth it. When i got my hands on real shit, it was noticeable and worth the price.
    Well we definitely test ours and guarantee itís legit. Order it test it and if all is good weíll pay you back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points

Insomnia like tren

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,170 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    Insomnia like tren
    Really bro? I used to get Trensomnia but I think HgH helps with that. I only experienced Lowe back pumps from Var. I take taurine for that but they still can bother me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's former YouTube fitness influencer Matt Ogus. He actually has always claimed natty status.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,414 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    That's former YouTube fitness influencer Matt Ogus. He actually has always claimed natty status.
    Yeah, I remember that dude, Mr 'half-natty'

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,170 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    If you google Var before and after pics heís the first one to show up. Thatís pretty stout for natty. I donít know about that one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points

Well he's only 5'7" and between 165-175 depending on diet, etc. He obviously has above average genetics as far as bellies and insertions. He still maintains close to that physique to this day, but yeah I always knew he was on gear. To me, it's clear he uses tren and probably orals like var and winny at times. I figure he stays on lower moderate doses year around because he's probably one of the lucky people who's health can handle it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,436 Posts
    Rep Points

Is that a ring or a belly button? He looks great if he only used Var. Super Lean! Natty...not!

Max

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,981 Posts
    Rep Points

Usually Var is faked with T-bol or 20mg of dbol. Legit Var is pricey.
    Yeah, but a lab will simply jack up the price on faked Var knowing ppl look at the cost as an indicator.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve never done that either. Iíd like to combine it with all short esters for a 8 week ride to hell.
    Back in the day the best cycle I've ever run for a cut was 75 mg EOD tren ace, 300 mg/wk masteron prop, 200 mg/wk test prop, and 60mg ED var for 8 weeks combined with a keto diet with a carb up on the weekends (Dr. Di Pasquale's Anabolic Diet). Never looked so good. I had abs and definition I never knew I was capable of.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,170 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theMightyQuinn View Post
    Back in the day the best cycle I've ever run for a cut was 75 mg EOD tren ace, 300 mg/wk masteron prop, 200 mg/wk test prop, and 60mg ED var for 8 weeks combined with a keto diet with a carb up on the weekends (Dr. Di Pasquale's Anabolic Diet). Never looked so good. I had abs and definition I never knew I was capable of.
    Ive done something similar but with Epistane instead of Var and looked great. I canít wait to use something more credible with Tren next time like Var.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,013 Posts
    Rep Points

I've said for years VAR is my favorite oral of all time.

I do think it takes experience, alot of experience, competing, coaching and hundreds of clients to really dig through what is good and what is excellent.

Var is one of the drugs I call a miracle drug.

You may recall years back I did a few logs with VAR in addition to HRT or just to test it out and some of the forum made fun of me. Mocking me and laughing.

Those were the inexperienced guys who think just blasting Tren and Abombs while your liver falls out, but you get massive, is the way to go.

As you get older and more experienced in the sport you look for quality, health and efficiency.

Nothing is as efficient as Var. Other things I swear by are Primabolan and of course good old Test and Sustanon.

One of my clients, who was a Patient of mine as well in the Medical field was a 14-15 year old boy. I got him into lifting and he had HIV/AIDS. He was falling apart and fading away. After a year on prescription Var, i wanna say 30 mgs ED, in addition to his other meds, and a high protein diet I put him on, and weight training. This kid got jacked. He was muscular and lean and strong.

We completely negated the effects of HIV and AIDS with Anavar.

Most guys here think Bodybuilding when they think of steroids. Realize they were invented to treat medical conditions. Imagine what Var can do for you as a healthy athlete. Run it low dose and long term. And watch the gains pour in ...Safely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I've said for years VAR is my favorite oral of all time.

I do think it takes experience, alot of experience, competing, coaching and hundreds of clients to really dig through what is good and what is excellent.

Var is one of the drugs I call a miracle drug.

You may recall years back I did a few logs with VAR in addition to HRT or just to test it out and some of the forum made fun of me. Mocking me and laughing.

Those were the inexperienced guys who think just blasting Tren and Abombs while your liver falls out, but you get massive, is the way to go.

As you get older and more experienced in the sport you look for quality, health and efficiency.

Nothing is as efficient as Var. Other things I swear by are Primabolan and of course good old Test and Sustanon.

One of my clients, who was a Patient of mine as well in the Medical field was a 14-15 year old boy. I got him into lifting and he had HIV/AIDS. He was falling apart and fading away. After a year on prescription Var, i wanna say 30 mgs ED, in addition to his other meds, and a high protein diet I put him on, and weight training. This kid got jacked. He was muscular and lean and strong.

We completely negated the effects of HIV and AIDS with Anavar.

Most guys here think Bodybuilding when they think of steroids. Realize they were invented to treat medical conditions. Imagine what Var can do for you as a healthy athlete. Run it low dose and long term. And watch the gains pour in ...Safely.
    Great post Wes. But while I love var.... it can tank your HDL. For us older guys that is a concern. The worst I had was 9. Yes 9. Bloodwork is imperative when using var and also winstrol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,436 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theMightyQuinn View Post
    Great post Wes. But while I love var.... it can tank your HDL. For us older guys that is a concern. The worst I had was 9. Yes 9. Bloodwork is imperative when using var and also winstrol
    Raising my HDL is one of the harder things to do! Total diet/training thing. Definitely harder than lowering ldl!

Max