• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Raising the Var

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
d7cbf6bb664bae1aeb41b9cb37187ca7.jpg

dd5cfe8fd647d2fbc73811bc09b30a0d.jpg

79c343965abe8cc2de59eddc63ce62d7.jpg

e791d0244aa6e05c944264de2c490f7f.jpg

History: Anavar, first released by Searle Laboratories in 1964, was indicated in the treatment of a variety of medical conditions and due to its weak androgen component,
was the first drug approved for use in both women and children. It was discontinued by Searle under its original brand name 1989,
but was later re-introduced by Bio-technology General Corporation in 1995 under the name Oxandrin.
It is now prescribed for the treatment of H.I.V related weight loss, corticosteroid induced muscle atrophy, and Turner Syndrome.

Method of Administration: Anavar is administered in oral form.
Steroid Class: Oxandrolone is a DHT derivative, belonging to the DHT-family of steroids.
Primary Use: Similar to Winstrol, Anavar is not a great mass-builder, but is well-suited to cutting/pre-contest usage, as well as lean-bulk cycles. In fact,
these two drugs are often used interchangeably, as both impact the appearance of the physique in very similar ways. From a cosmetic standpoint,
Anavar increases muscle hardness, muscle density, and vascularity. Clinically speaking, Anavar has been proven to reduce bodyfat, increase bone density,
enhance collagen production, and build lean muscle tissue. While Anavar, like all methylated steroids, is prone to causing adverse alterations in one’s lipid profile,
it demonstrates a reduced level of toxicity in comparison to other methylated AAS and is considered one of the mildest steroids in terms of side effects.
Anavar’s total lack of estrogenic, androgenic, and progestagenic side effects makes it an ideal drug for those who desire a pure muscle-building effect,
without having to worry about things such as gynecomastia, hair loss, acne, water retention, etc.
For those of you looking to maximize your strength to bodyweight ratio, you can’t go wrong with Anavar.
When used at higher dosages, Anavar is one of the most effective pure strength drugs on the market.
This makes it useful for powerlifters and other athletes attempting to remain within a predetermined weight class.

Anavar possesses amazing collagen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" (which is found in connective tissue). If you're attempting achieve a HARDER,
LEANER and more VASCULAR look all while increasing strength and performance, then this is compound is for you.

Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio: 630:24
Aromatizable: No.
Progestagenic Activity: No.
Methylated: Yes. Methylation serves as a protective feature of most oral AAS, allowing the molecule the pass through the liver and enter the bloodstream intact,
after which it can travel to muscle tissue and exert its muscle-building effects.

Standard Dosing Range and Cycle Length: Oxandrolone is most commonly dosed at between 40-100 mg per day for a period of 4-12 weeks in length.
Frequency of Administration: Daily use; split into 2 equally divided doses.

f6fc395bff2c0ea97d61c005d45ae4c2.jpg

One of the perks of using a strong DHT based compound is that it will enhance lipolysis. However, the extent to which a compound boosts fat loss varies considerably.

Anavar is considered to be one of the best compounds for a body recomp because it rapidly trims down fat, particularly from the belly area while increasing lean muscle mass.

There are different theories on why this might be the case. Some experts believe that it has to do with Oxandrolone’s ability to increase the production of thyroxine-binding prealbumin, which in turn amplifies the usage of T3 or triiodothyronine.

The veins will start to pop out as you lose fat and build muscle. In some people, the vascularity is so pronounced that they can compare it with the dry look that Winstrol or Masteron gives.

Anavar also causes crazy muscle pumps by week 2 or 3 of the usage. You will look leaner with fuller muscles.

We offer two brand’s of Var guaranteed to give you results. We also back our products 100% or your money back.

https://unclez.ru/13-orals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I’m sold on it. I’m running some right now at only 50mg per day! The strength increase and ability to work out harder in the gym started happening quick and having no side effects. I’m loving it. Can’t believe I didn’t try it sooner.

I know I’m sold on it. I’m running some right now at only 50mg per day! The strength increase and ability to work out harder in the gym started happening quick and having no side effects. I’m loving it. Can’t believe I didn’t try it sooner.

I didn’t use Anavar until about 5 year’s after I’ve been using gear. I heard a lot of old vets say it wasn’t worth it and talk down on it. I finally used Euro Pharmcies Var year’s ago at 80mg Ed and I was blown away at how vascular I got. It’s almost like Tren & Winny combined into one super pill.

I think a lot of people that have bad experiences didn’t use a real Var.

I didn’t use Anavar until about 5 year’s after I’ve been using gear. I heard a lot of old vets say it wasn’t worth it and talk down on it. I finally used Euro Pharmcies Var year’s ago at 80mg Ed and I was blown away at how vascular I got. It’s almost like Tren & Winny combined into one super pill.

I think a lot of people that have bad experiences didn’t use a real Var.

My thoughts as well. I told a buddy I was running it at 50mg Ed and he said man that stuff is normally weak u need to run it at 100mg. Then my strength jumped up quick on bench and he said maybe He just got bunk var

I have ran real pharma var and UGL var. You will know when you have real var. Most of the crap out there is not real. I would only buy Var from my trusted sources or pharma.

I always heard about how good Anavar is and always thought I got faked when I tried it because I never got anything out of it those times I tried it... now check this weird shit out, I finally get a hold of a script for pharmacy Anavar and still got nothing out of it??! First 4 weeks on 40mg, nothing, and then 2 weeks on 80mg, still nothing??! Idk, it’s fucking weird but it seems like I’m a non responder to Var... it’s disappointing :(

I always heard about how good Anavar is and always thought I got faked when I tried it because I never got anything out of it those times I tried it... now check this weird shit out, I finally get a hold of a script for pharmacy Anavar and still got nothing out of it??! First 4 weeks on 40mg, nothing, and then 2 weeks on 80mg, still nothing??! Idk, it’s fucking weird but it seems like I’m a non responder to Var... it’s disappointing :(

Thats crazy bro. I guess it’s like how some ppl feel about primo and EQ as well. Some get to the moon and back and some say they use it to lube their bike chain. Different folks, Different stokes I guess lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Thats crazy bro. I guess it’s like how some ppl feel about primo and EQ as well. Some get to the moon and back and some say they use it to lube their bike chain. Different folks, Different stokes I guess lol.

This is true. Guys who don't respond to EQ seem to not like Var as well.

I find Var a substitute for Tren ( can't use Tren ).

Anywhere from 50 mg to 100 mg for me. Any less and nothing ?

This is true. Guys who don't respond to EQ seem to not like Var as well.

I find Var a substitute for Tren ( can't use Tren ).

Anywhere from 50 mg to 100 mg for me. Any less and nothing ?

I also think Var works better at higher doses. I’ve never been over 80mg but from 50mg to 80mg is night and day. You’re absolutely right it is like Tren with the recomp effects.

Lol, I’m weird I guess, I do like Primo though and I’m running Eq now so hoping for the best :)

Lol, I’m weird I guess, I do like Primo though and I’m running Eq now so hoping for the best :)

You know how some guys are estrogen sensitive and some are not ? I think what's common with Primo, Var, and EQ is that they have low conversion to E2. Big converters like Dbol, Test seem to work for everyone ? Just a theory is all.

My buddy hated eq so much he gave me like 9 vials a few year’s back. On a TRT dose my estrogen is in check with labs to support it. Anything else and I need slight AI’s. That is one blessing but I have a lot of other shit that fucks with me in negative ways so 🙅*♂️

I think many Var is bunk out there and its turned off a lot of users who saw no benefits. I would only buy from a trusted source so you can see for yourself if you think its worth it. When i got my hands on real shit, it was noticeable and worth the price.

I think many Var is bunk out there and its turned off a lot of users who saw no benefits. I would only buy from a trusted source so you can see for yourself if you think its worth it. When i got my hands on real shit, it was noticeable and worth the price.

Well we definitely test ours and guarantee it’s legit. Order it test it and if all is good we’ll pay you back.

Get Shredded!
That's former YouTube fitness influencer Matt Ogus. He actually has always claimed natty status.
Yeah, I remember that dude, Mr 'half-natty'

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Well he's only 5'7" and between 165-175 depending on diet, etc. He obviously has above average genetics as far as bellies and insertions. He still maintains close to that physique to this day, but yeah I always knew he was on gear. To me, it's clear he uses tren and probably orals like var and winny at times. I figure he stays on lower moderate doses year around because he's probably one of the lucky people who's health can handle it.

Is that a ring or a belly button? He looks great if he only used Var. Super Lean! Natty...not!

Max

I’ve never done that either. I’d like to combine it with all short esters for a 8 week ride to hell.

Back in the day the best cycle I've ever run for a cut was 75 mg EOD tren ace, 300 mg/wk masteron prop, 200 mg/wk test prop, and 60mg ED var for 8 weeks combined with a keto diet with a carb up on the weekends (Dr. Di Pasquale's Anabolic Diet). Never looked so good. I had abs and definition I never knew I was capable of.

Back in the day the best cycle I've ever run for a cut was 75 mg EOD tren ace, 300 mg/wk masteron prop, 200 mg/wk test prop, and 60mg ED var for 8 weeks combined with a keto diet with a carb up on the weekends (Dr. Di Pasquale's Anabolic Diet). Never looked so good. I had abs and definition I never knew I was capable of.

Ive done something similar but with Epistane instead of Var and looked great. I can’t wait to use something more credible with Tren next time like Var.

I've said for years VAR is my favorite oral of all time.

I do think it takes experience, alot of experience, competing, coaching and hundreds of clients to really dig through what is good and what is excellent.

Var is one of the drugs I call a miracle drug.

You may recall years back I did a few logs with VAR in addition to HRT or just to test it out and some of the forum made fun of me. Mocking me and laughing.

Those were the inexperienced guys who think just blasting Tren and Abombs while your liver falls out, but you get massive, is the way to go.

As you get older and more experienced in the sport you look for quality, health and efficiency.

Nothing is as efficient as Var. Other things I swear by are Primabolan and of course good old Test and Sustanon.

One of my clients, who was a Patient of mine as well in the Medical field was a 14-15 year old boy. I got him into lifting and he had HIV/AIDS. He was falling apart and fading away. After a year on prescription Var, i wanna say 30 mgs ED, in addition to his other meds, and a high protein diet I put him on, and weight training. This kid got jacked. He was muscular and lean and strong.

We completely negated the effects of HIV and AIDS with Anavar.

Most guys here think Bodybuilding when they think of steroids. Realize they were invented to treat medical conditions. Imagine what Var can do for you as a healthy athlete. Run it low dose and long term. And watch the gains pour in ...Safely.

I've said for years VAR is my favorite oral of all time.

I do think it takes experience, alot of experience, competing, coaching and hundreds of clients to really dig through what is good and what is excellent.

Var is one of the drugs I call a miracle drug.

You may recall years back I did a few logs with VAR in addition to HRT or just to test it out and some of the forum made fun of me. Mocking me and laughing.

Those were the inexperienced guys who think just blasting Tren and Abombs while your liver falls out, but you get massive, is the way to go.

As you get older and more experienced in the sport you look for quality, health and efficiency.

Nothing is as efficient as Var. Other things I swear by are Primabolan and of course good old Test and Sustanon.

One of my clients, who was a Patient of mine as well in the Medical field was a 14-15 year old boy. I got him into lifting and he had HIV/AIDS. He was falling apart and fading away. After a year on prescription Var, i wanna say 30 mgs ED, in addition to his other meds, and a high protein diet I put him on, and weight training. This kid got jacked. He was muscular and lean and strong.

We completely negated the effects of HIV and AIDS with Anavar.

Most guys here think Bodybuilding when they think of steroids. Realize they were invented to treat medical conditions. Imagine what Var can do for you as a healthy athlete. Run it low dose and long term. And watch the gains pour in ...Safely.

Great post Wes. But while I love var.... it can tank your HDL. For us older guys that is a concern. The worst I had was 9. Yes 9. Bloodwork is imperative when using var and also winstrol

Great post Wes. But while I love var.... it can tank your HDL. For us older guys that is a concern. The worst I had was 9. Yes 9. Bloodwork is imperative when using var and also winstrol

Raising my HDL is one of the harder things to do! Total diet/training thing. Definitely harder than lowering ldl!

Max

Back