Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,180 Posts
    Rep Points

Is Anavar really that good?

History: Anavar, first released by Searle Laboratories in 1964, was indicated in the treatment of a variety of medical conditions and due to its weak androgen component,
    was the first drug approved for use in both women and children. It was discontinued by Searle under its original brand name 1989,
    but was later re-introduced by Bio-technology General Corporation in 1995 under the name Oxandrin.
    It is now prescribed for the treatment of H.I.V related weight loss, corticosteroid induced muscle atrophy, and Turner Syndrome.

Method of Administration: Anavar is administered in oral form.
    Steroid Class: Oxandrolone is a DHT derivative, belonging to the DHT-family of steroids.
    Primary Use: Similar to Winstrol, Anavar is not a great mass-builder, but is well-suited to cutting/pre-contest usage, as well as lean-bulk cycles. In fact,
    these two drugs are often used interchangeably, as both impact the appearance of the physique in very similar ways. From a cosmetic standpoint,
    Anavar increases muscle hardness, muscle density, and vascularity. Clinically speaking, Anavar has been proven to reduce bodyfat, increase bone density,
    enhance collagen production, and build lean muscle tissue. While Anavar, like all methylated steroids, is prone to causing adverse alterations in oneís lipid profile,
    it demonstrates a reduced level of toxicity in comparison to other methylated AAS and is considered one of the mildest steroids in terms of side effects.
    Anavarís total lack of estrogenic, androgenic, and progestagenic side effects makes it an ideal drug for those who desire a pure muscle-building effect,
    without having to worry about things such as gynecomastia, hair loss, acne, water retention, etc.
    For those of you looking to maximize your strength to bodyweight ratio, you canít go wrong with Anavar.
    When used at higher dosages, Anavar is one of the most effective pure strength drugs on the market.
    This makes it useful for powerlifters and other athletes attempting to remain within a predetermined weight class.

Anavar possesses amazing collagen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" (which is found in connective tissue). If you're attempting achieve a HARDER,
    LEANER and more VASCULAR look all while increasing strength and performance, then this is compound is for you.

Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio: 630:24
    Aromatizable: No.
    Progestagenic Activity: No.
    Methylated: Yes. Methylation serves as a protective feature of most oral AAS, allowing the molecule the pass through the liver and enter the bloodstream intact,
    after which it can travel to muscle tissue and exert its muscle-building effects.

Standard Dosing Range and Cycle Length: Oxandrolone is most commonly dosed at between 40-100 mg per day for a period of 4-12 weeks in length.
    Frequency of Administration: Daily use; split into 2 equally divided doses.

One of the perks of using a strong DHT based compound is that it will enhance lipolysis. However, the extent to which a compound boosts fat loss varies considerably.

Anavar is considered to be one of the best compounds for a body recomp because it rapidly trims down fat, particularly from the belly area while increasing lean muscle mass.

There are different theories on why this might be the case. Some experts believe that it has to do with Oxandroloneís ability to increase the production of thyroxine-binding prealbumin, which in turn amplifies the usage of T3 or triiodothyronine.

The veins will start to pop out as you lose fat and build muscle. In some people, the vascularity is so pronounced that they can compare it with the dry look that Winstrol or Masteron gives.

Anavar also causes crazy muscle pumps by week 2 or 3 of the usage. You will look leaner with fuller muscles.

We offer two brandís of Var guaranteed to give you results. We also back our products 100% or your money back.

https://unclez.ru/13-orals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

I know Iím sold on it. Iím running some right now at only 50mg per day! The strength increase and ability to work out harder in the gym started happening quick and having no side effects. Iím loving it. Canít believe I didnít try it sooner.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,180 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tweeter2oo7 View Post
    I know Iím sold on it. Iím running some right now at only 50mg per day! The strength increase and ability to work out harder in the gym started happening quick and having no side effects. Iím loving it. Canít believe I didnít try it sooner.

I didnít use Anavar until about 5 yearís after Iíve been using gear. I heard a lot of old vets say it wasnít worth it and talk down on it. I finally used Euro Pharmcies Var yearís ago at 80mg Ed and I was blown away at how vascular I got. Itís almost like Tren & Winny combined into one super pill.

I think a lot of people that have bad experiences didnít use a real Var.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    I didnít use Anavar until about 5 yearís after Iíve been using gear. I heard a lot of old vets say it wasnít worth it and talk down on it. I finally used Euro Pharmcies Var yearís ago at 80mg Ed and I was blown away at how vascular I got. Itís almost like Tren & Winny combined into one super pill.

I think a lot of people that have bad experiences didnít use a real Var.
    My thoughts as well. I told a buddy I was running it at 50mg Ed and he said man that stuff is normally weak u need to run it at 100mg. Then my strength jumped up quick on bench and he said maybe He just got bunk var

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts
    Rep Points

I have ran real pharma var and UGL var. You will know when you have real var. Most of the crap out there is not real. I would only buy Var from my trusted sources or pharma.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,180 Posts
    Rep Points

Usually Var is faked with T-bol or 20mg of dbol. Legit Var is pricey.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

I always heard about how good Anavar is and always thought I got faked when I tried it because I never got anything out of it those times I tried it... now check this weird shit out, I finally get a hold of a script for pharmacy Anavar and still got nothing out of it??! First 4 weeks on 40mg, nothing, and then 2 weeks on 80mg, still nothing??! Idk, itís fucking weird but it seems like Iím a non responder to Var... itís disappointing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    404 Posts
    Rep Points

I only had var once and loved it. I have yet to combine it with tren. Wanna do that someday.
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of bein a man

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,180 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    I always heard about how good Anavar is and always thought I got faked when I tried it because I never got anything out of it those times I tried it... now check this weird shit out, I finally get a hold of a script for pharmacy Anavar and still got nothing out of it??! First 4 weeks on 40mg, nothing, and then 2 weeks on 80mg, still nothing??! Idk, itís fucking weird but it seems like Iím a non responder to Var... itís disappointing

Thats crazy bro. I guess itís like how some ppl feel about primo and EQ as well. Some get to the moon and back and some say they use it to lube their bike chain. Different folks, Different stokes I guess lol.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,180 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post
    I only had var once and loved it. I have yet to combine it with tren. Wanna do that someday.
    Iíve never done that either. Iíd like to combine it with all short esters for a 8 week ride to hell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,163 Posts
    Rep Points

Thats crazy bro. I guess itís like how some ppl feel about primo and EQ as well. Some get to the moon and back and some say they use it to lube their bike chain. Different folks, Different stokes I guess lol.
    This is true. Guys who don't respond to EQ seem to not like Var as well.

I find Var a substitute for Tren ( can't use Tren ).

Anywhere from 50 mg to 100 mg for me. Any less and nothing ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,180 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    This is true. Guys who don't respond to EQ seem to not like Var as well.

I find Var a substitute for Tren ( can't use Tren ).

Anywhere from 50 mg to 100 mg for me. Any less and nothing ?

I also think Var works better at higher doses. Iíve never been over 80mg but from 50mg to 80mg is night and day. Youíre absolutely right it is like Tren with the recomp effects.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol, Iím weird I guess, I do like Primo though and Iím running Eq now so hoping for the best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,163 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    Lol, Iím weird I guess, I do like Primo though and Iím running Eq now so hoping for the best
    You know how some guys are estrogen sensitive and some are not ? I think what's common with Primo, Var, and EQ is that they have low conversion to E2. Big converters like Dbol, Test seem to work for everyone ? Just a theory is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,180 Posts
    Rep Points

My buddy hated eq so much he gave me like 9 vials a few yearís back. On a TRT dose my estrogen is in check with labs to support it. Anything else and I need slight AIís. That is one blessing but I have a lot of other shit that fucks with me in negative ways so 🙅*♂️